Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:28 AM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43420 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Most people i have around me are die hard soccer fans,i was wondering if i could interact with members of the WWE universe here in nigeria. Give me ur opinions on the just concluded wrestlemania 28 and the upcoming Xtreme rules. And who happens to be ur favourite WWE superstar? Mine is Randy Orton(R.K.O.) the APEX PREDATOR.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Salmoneus(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
People still watch that garbage?

4 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2012
Salmoneus: People still watch that garbage?
didn't u see d heading,its for members of the universe,not people like u

5 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2012
If u aint a fan then why are u here,didnt u see the title

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by vinderbilt: 1:58am On Apr 28, 2012
Wrestling is making a comeback to regain it's 90s glory
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2012
vinderbilt: Wrestling is making a comeback to regain it's 90s glory
its not just making a comeback,ITS BACK!

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2012
wrestling is gud expecially wrestlemania xxviii. D undataker vs tripple H[end of an era] and d coming back of lesna

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Do u know what really happened between john cena and brock lesnar in 2003? I really need someone to tell me
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by graychuks(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2012
I HEARD ROCK BEAT JOHN TO STUPOR HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by graychuks(m): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2012
CAN SOME ONE POST LINK OF WRESTLE MANIA SITES?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2012
graychuks: CAN SOME ONE POST LINK OF WRESTLE MANIA SITES?
go to wwe.com
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2012
graychuks: I HEARD ROCK BEAT JOHN TO STUPOR HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM.
yea d rock won
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by neyostica: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nice thread, i think d attitude era is coming back, nice that wwe had signed back brock lesnar & lord tensai(A-train), they shud also bring back batista, goldberg n RVD, am tired of seein miz, cody rhodes n d oda below par wrestlers

4 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
neyostica: Nice thread, i think d attitude era is coming back, nice that wwe had signed back brock lesnar & lord tensai(A-train), they shud also bring back batista, goldberg n RVD, am tired of seein miz, cody rhodes n d oda below par wrestlers
RVD is now signed to TNA,but if i must say,i am really enjoying the new generation wrestlers, sheamus,the miz,cody rhodes,alberto del rio,sin cara,zack ryder,dolph ziggler,jack swagger,koffi kingston(a ghanian),santino,jinda mahal, cm punk(best in the world), e.t.c. THESE GUYS ARE FUN! and by the way chris jericho(bring down the walls) Y2J is back.

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
[size=50]i was expecting jericho to win d royal rumble but sheamus won it[/size]
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
Chris Jericho is really not as good as he claims. CM PUNK also defeated him at wrestlemania xxviii
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by neckbreaker: 3:19pm On May 06, 2012
thank GOD i thought i was the only wrestling fan but at least i now see few
click here[url]wrestlerpictures..com[/url] see pictures of resent event that happened at WWE AND TNA
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by lwise(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2012
Guys what's d latest,who is the current heavy weight title holder?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 8:45am On May 07, 2012

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by austinsmat(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2012
na waoo for this block leaser why do he break triple H arm
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by styles2009: 7:30pm On May 08, 2012
Someone forgot andrew the GIANT tongue
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by maclatunji: 3:39pm On May 09, 2012
styles2009: Someone forgot andrew the GIANT tongue

Andrew ke? LOL
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by lilkech(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2012
THE DAY I QUIT WATCHING WRESTLING IS THE DAY I SAW TWO FAMOUS WRESTLERS ' REHEARSING ' FOR A TITLE MATCH

WRESTLING IS ACTING AND CHILDISH BULL SH1T

5 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by doejohn: 4:02pm On May 09, 2012
lilkech: THE DAY I QUIT WATCHING WRESTLING IS THE DAY I SAW TWO FAMOUS WRESTLERS ' REHEARSING ' FOR A TITLE MATCH

WRESTLING IS ACTING AND CHILDISH BULL SH1T

Yes wrestling is childish and yes it is acting, that is why they changed their name from World Wrestling Federation to world Wrestling Entertainment. but lilkech, do u realise they make million from the games? so why are you beefing? the thread was created for fans, u should have allowed us the children to discuss it, while you the adult move over to your football and soccer thread and display your maturity there. shaking my head with a very long mscheeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by jamace(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2012
I remember some oldies:

Mighty Igor grin

Argentina Apollo grin

Mil Mascaras grin

Eric-the-Red(I hated him for using bones to beat his opponents)

Rocky Johnson grin

e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2012
Undertaker Rocks! it will take a demon like him to beat him at wrestlemania and the closest to that personality is KANE but KANE na OTONDO! grin When i saw how Undertaker finished tripple H, i was like WOW!!! shocked What im hearing though {probably a rumour online} is that Undertaker MIGHT not be wrestling again....how true is that?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2012
graychuks: I HEARD ROCK BEAT JOHN TO STUPOR HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM.

I love wwe. It entertains. The Rock beat John Cena cos that match was John Cena's script aimed at giving the Rock the spotlight in WWE Wrestle Mania XXVIII.
The Rock will not be forgotten so soon as the face of wwe when he heldsway then. The last wrestlemania match was meant to give him the spotlight once again and to make business for wwe Mr. Mcmahon. Due to the calibre of the wwe superstars billed for the match, xxviii wrestlemania made history as the most attended in the history of the event. of course you understand what that meant for the business.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2012
deebrain: Undertaker Rocks! it will take a demon like him to beat him at wrestlemania and the closest to that personality is KANE but KANE na OTONDO! grin When i saw how Undertaker finished tripple H, i was like WOW!!! shocked What im hearing though {probably a rumour online} is that Undertaker MIGHT not be wrestling again....how true is that?

That fight was meant to end their era. but these guys are unpredictable. . .it is all about wrestling business
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by manutayo(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2012
Wot is happen to Sting on TNA
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2012
There is also a great deal to learn in wwe. Do you realize that its not the biggest wrestlers or the strongest men {Mark Henry and the likes}that become the champions all the time? You find out that the determined, the intelligent, and best of all, the ones that perseverve, are the real champions and usually the ones that we all admire...

1 Like

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2012
Less I forget....CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. That guy will be champion for a long time.... wink
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 4:21pm On May 09, 2012
doejohn:

Yes wrestling is childish and yes it is acting, that is why they changed their name from World Wrestling Federation to world Wrestling Entertainment. but lilkech, do u realise they make million from the games? so why are you beefing? the thread was created for fans, u should have allowed us the children to discuss it, while you the adult move over to your football and soccer thread and display your maturity there. shaking my head with a very long mscheeeeeeeeeeew
my bro well said. Pls apart frm ch 144 on dstv where else can one watch WWE. I'm really enjoying WWE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.