Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Do Men Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Do This? (6748 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
You meet a guy. He comes off as a player, you run. He pursues, you run harder and faster. You play all sort of tricks to get rid of him "come and meet my folks, be in a committed relationship with me before sex". He swears that he wants a good girl and you're it. You tell him "sure, but no sex." Afterall you've been celibate for years without him, and you assure him there's no need to spend his money, please don't try and buy you.

He chases you, and you meet a friend or two, or his coworkers. You begin to trust and let your guard down. The sex happens.

All of a sudden, this nigger realises you're childish. And gosh, so over-emotional. He asks for a break. You're in tears and you're begging and pleading, wondering why he won't even accept the fact that he's partly to blame for the fights, as it takes two to play with one's emotions. But no, if in a conversation, he says there's no problem in double dating and you tell him you will deal with him should he dare, he hears "She will kill me, omo, run". He's treating you like you slept with his bestie, rather than you just deleted him off your bb. He ignores you, you ask what's wrong, no answer. Then you try and move on. And he blasts you for daring such. You try and resolve this and he says it's always your fault.

"Why did you delete me?? You're a child"

You finally agree on a break. You send messages during that time, he replies sporadically. Yet if he sends you a "Hi" and you don't reply, pepper will pour down the BB line. He strings you on, over and over, and you fall. After all, he knows you don't have experience in dating, whilst he's dated the whole world. Everyone advises you to blank him, but you reason "we're mature adults, we should be able to talk, we had no real problems". But one day, you've finally had enough, and you leave. Then one of two things happen:
He hears you're moving into a new relationship, sends you message to try and see if you are still keeping his spot open, then comes on NL asking how to get you back or
He comes on NL, to complain bitterly that there are no good girls

The reason I'm asking is that I know sooo many guys doing this, it's no longer funny. And it's always the same crap, and almost a year later, if they could put their pride away or confirm she still likes them, they would beg the chick. So why not focus on the job in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
One is on my case and he did that to his ex, and begged. But she had moved on, and all his answer was was Immaturity. Please explain how that works. Because I feel sorry for him, I don't even like him and he threw away a girl who worshipped the ground he walked on. And he's trying to do effort for me (oh, I'll help with a job in a big company, oh, come attend my sibling's wedding let's take pic with my friends, meet my sister) yet isn't putting any effort into it. And then he will go out proclaiming his 'Nice Guy Can't get a Girl' agenda.

One dumped his darling, because she's not ibo (and is now doing assistant bf and spending money on ibo girls who have bf and are using him)
Another dumped her "oh she was too emotional and loved me, how do I know it's real?" (fool, you're short, ugly and carless with a low-paying job, she looks like she competed in MBGN, what are you still wondering about?)
Another "oh she's emotional, what if she doesn't give me space"
A big goat (the one toasting me know) "Oh I was scared of getting hurt" (like that is supposed to make me like you!)
Another "I didn't know if she really liked me, so I pulled away to test her"
Lastly "she swore she would love me and be everything good to me, and she was, but there was no sex. So I stopped calling but OMG, I can't believed she's moved on"

Please serious replies. Let's solve our men's issues. Because the gist always end with "Yeah, I the guy, now regret letting her go"
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tpia5: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
He hears you're moving into a new relationship, sends you message to try and see if you are still keeping his spot open, then comes on NL asking how to get you back or

who is the nler?

links plz.

i'd like to read the threads in question.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
He chases you, and you meet a friend or two, or his coworkers. You begin to trust and let your guard down. The sex happens.
Characteristics of foolish girls. . .
Any girl that lets her guard down, sex happens and then she cries wolf is a what? A FOOL! Clamp your legs shut and see if the other nonsenses will follow. You don't foolishly open your legs heavenward for a guy who is smarter than your dumb arse, foolishly fall in love because he promised you love in return for sex, and then, get so emotional after you have realized the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness that cannot be compartmentalized, and finally open a dumbassed infectious thread on NL, and ask the dumbest of all dumb questions "Why do men do this?" Do what? What men? How many men? You should rather look in your mirror and ask yourself why the bloody hell you were so foolish to fall for a line that is older than my great granddfather. Ask the man that fccked you up for some explanation, and quit opening quintessentially hopeless and pathetically st[b]u[/b]pid threads all over NL, asking questions like a foolish teenager that just lost her virginity. . .

ZIP UP & SHUT UP Gaddammit! kiss
kiss

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm not naming names. But is that men don't know what they want? Because if they tell you about the chick they mess up, she is always the very definition of what they want, yet still...

Do your mothers and sisters need to pray for you, so you don't lose a good thing for idiotic reasons?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by onila(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz:
Any girl that lets her guard down, sex happens and then she cries wolf is a what? A FOOL! Clamp your legs shut and see if the other nonsenses will follow. You don't foolishly open your legs heavenward for a guy who is smarter than your dumb arse, foolishly fall in love because he promised you love in return for sex, and then, get so emotional after you have realized the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness that cannot be compartmentalized, and finally open a dumbassed infectious thread on NL, and ask the dumbest of all dumb questions "Why do men do this?" Do what? What men? How many men? You should rather look in your mirror and ask yourself why the bloody hell you were so foolish to fall for a line that is older than my great granddfather. Ask the man that fccked you up for some explanation, and quit opening quintessentially hopeless and pathetically st[b]u[/b]pid threads all over NL, asking questions like a foolish teenager that just lost her virginity. . .

kiss

smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz:

kiss

Who wants to bet Sexkillz has done something daft like this grin grin grin grin

Sexkillz, if I ever see any thread in which a guy is complaining that his gf is not bleeping him and you talk, well I have Okija shrine close to me. You will die from craw-craw.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai: One is on my case and he did that to his ex, and begged. But she had moved on, and all his answer was was Immaturity. Please explain how that works. Because I feel sorry for him, I don't even like him and he threw away a girl who worshipped the ground he walked on. And he's trying to do effort for me (oh, I'll help with a job in a big company, oh, come attend my sibling's wedding let's take pic with my friends, meet my sister) yet isn't putting any effort into it. And then he will go out proclaiming his 'Nice Guy Can't get a Girl' agenda.

One dumped his darling, because she's not ibo.
Another dumped her "oh she was too emotional and loved me, how do I know it's real?"
A big goat (the one toasting me know) "Oh I was scared of getting hurt" (like that is supposed to make me like you!)
Lastly "she swore she would love me and be everything good to me, and she was, but there was no sex. So I stopped calling but OMG, I can't believed she's moved on"

Please serious replies. Let's solve our men's issues. Because the gist always end with "Yeah, I the guy, now regret letting her go"
This is some bullshit. . . Why should Men on NL sort out the issues of you and your inherent dumbassed discombobulated friends for chrissakes?

I'm allergic to bullshit, and this is a truck pile of it!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai:

Who wants to bet Sexkillz has done something daft like this grin grin grin grin

Sexkillz, if I ever see any thread in which a guy is complaining that his gf is not bleeping him and you talk, well I have Okija shrine close to me. You will die from craw-craw.
You will die first of your foolishness, if you escape that, your stupidity will definitely kill you. . . Fcck you, fcck okija shrine to the power of infinity. . . Nonsense!

Seriously, are girls this dumb in 2012? Sex happens? Like in the movies or what? Shiiit!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tpia5: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai: I'm not naming names. But is that men don't know what they want? Because if they tell you about the chick they mess up, she is always the very definition of what they want, yet still...

Do your mothers and sisters need to pray for you, so you don't lose a good thing for idiotic reasons?

wow, this sounds serious. shocked

na wa for nl sha!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tpia5: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
But is that men don't know what they want? Because if they tell you about the chick they mess up, she is always the very definition of what they want, yet still...

true that.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
onila:

smileysmiley
Keep up your virginity dear. . . And you won't be counted among the dumbassed girls hyperventilating anytime they see men, all because they foolishly fell for the antics of "one" man!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
It's not the sex, it's that they start finding faults with the girl and just want to leave. Like they can start a fight, she gets angry and OMG, you're such a bad person, I can't live with your drama.
Or something else. And the ladies in question are always the same sort: really good girls. Good character, pleasant, emotionally open, loving, loyal. All they need is a firm hand.

One of them has been calling the girl overemotional and immature. See the babe spent 2 months, quietly begging, he will blank her for some days, then send message. If she didn't reply, insult. She would jump, gist would end with "but I love you, pls let's work on this relationship". 2 months shocked Then she had enough and now he's told her "let's just end things, because you're too emotional and I can't stand that." He has never ONCE apologised for any fight they had, even when she showed him she was controlling herself, he strung her and strung her till she vexed, then still said that. It's as if she was never meant to get angry at him ever, and he never wanted responsibility for the relationship ending.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai:
Or something else. And the ladies in question are always the same sort: really good girls. Good character, pleasant, emotionally open, loving, loyal and really DUMB!. All they need is a firm hand.
You forgot dumb?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tpia5: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
See the babe spent 2 months, quietly begging, he will blank her for some days, then send message. If she didn't reply, insult. She would jump, gist would end with "but I love you, pls let's work on this relationship". 2 months

seems the feelings are one sided ie from her only.

she's obviously naive [or desperate? No offence], and he's stringing her along because of it.

really, she shouldnt have had s.ex with him to begin with, if it went against her standards.

why did she date him in the first place?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
tpia@:

seems the feelings are one sided ie from her only.

she's obviously naive [or desperate? No offence], and he's stringing her along because of it.

really, she shouldnt have had s.ex with him to begin with, if it went against her standards.

why did she date him in the first place?

Naive. Very naive, the sex was a mistake, but to her eternal shame, guys convinced her that to withhold sex was selfish. Which is why I now jump on those threads saying "No sex" and tell them not to. If a man didn't help your parents bring you up, all he deserves is a handshake and a polite greeting. Poor thing, but she's not so desperate, he was the least out of all her suitors, but he was too busy doing big boy (because he's earning pay) once he got her and she's a sweet girl, very soft and emotional. She was celibate for years and he pursued her till she gave in. But let him go and see what's out there.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
In every relationship that failed, the girl should be blamed outrightly, u know y? cos if she didn't accept the guy into her life, who is he to hurt her? and u know what again? girls in nigeria, always accept a guy for a date out of selfish desires & ruthless wants & immediate gratification, and on the long run they start to cry wolf that all men are bad, where was that proven & written down? y must u compromise your value, love for God with the dumbness to have sex to protect a futureless relationship? finally, girls only pray when choosing a husband, though not all, but they hardly or never pray when choosing a boyfriend becos they chose boyfriends out of material quest & selfish desires, and after they must have been well dealt with, used several times & dumped, they turn to monalisa and become born agains to lure innocent men into their dubious net, it doesn't always work! always make the right choice first, stop accepting worthless guys out of ur selfish desires and u won't have any need or reason to cry. real, decent, well to do guys that need u, u don't always give em time or chance, but u go fall cheaply for unworthy guys, so why are u shouting??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tpia5: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai:

Naive. Very naive, the sex was a mistake, but to her eternal shame, guys convinced her that to withhold sex was selfish. Which is why I now jump on those threads saying "No sex" and tell them not to. If a man didn't help your parents bring you up, all he deserves is a handshake and a polite greeting. Poor thing, but she's not so desperate, he was the least out of all her suitors, but he was too busy doing big boy (because he's earning pay) once he got her and she's a sweet girl, very soft and emotional. She was celibate for years and he pursued her till she gave in. But let him go and see what's out there.

sad, but she has to let the guy be, because the next thing she'll hear is his wedding date. Or that he's married and born 5 pikin.

lord have mercy.

her own man will come, but she does have to admit and take responsibility for her own error though.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by jmoore(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
una no go hear "no sex before marriage". If sex was not involved then there is nothing to worry about.

The answer to your question on why some men do it is because women allow the men to it, period!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by IZUKWU(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2012
jmoore: una no go hear "no sex before marriage". If sex was not involved then there is nothing to worry about.

The answer to your question on why some men do it is because women allow the men to it, period!!!!!!!!!
gbaam
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by RedReact: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: In every relationship that failed, the girl should be blamed outrightly, u know y? cos if she didn't accept the guy into her life, who is he to hurt her? and u know what again? girls in nigeria, always accept a guy for a date out of selfish desires & ruthless wants & immediate gratification, and on the long run they start to cry wolf that all men are bad, where was that proven & written down? y must u compromise your value, love for God with the dumbness to have sex to protect a futureless relationship? finally, girls only pray when choosing a husband, though not all, but they hardly or never pray when choosing a boyfriend becos they chose boyfriends out of material quest & selfish desires, and after they must have been well dealt with, used several times & dumped, they turn to monalisa and become born agains to lure innocent men into their dubious net, it doesn't always work! always make the right choice first, stop accepting worthless guys out of ur selfish desires and u won't have any need or reason to cry. real, decent, well to do guys that need u, u don't always give em time or chance, but u go fall cheaply for unworthy guys, so why are u shouting??

God will continue to increase ur wisdom.
The mistake many guys n ladies make is the lack of vision. Sugar-coated words abound these days and many ppl will go xtra miles to get what they want or better still, take advantage of others; but only those who know where they are going can know the kinds of people they will allow into their worlds.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by davida222(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Onegai: One is on my case and he did that to his ex, and begged. But she had moved on, and all his answer was was Immaturity. Please explain how that works. Because I feel sorry for him, I don't even like him and he threw away a girl who worshipped the ground he walked on. And he's trying to do effort for me (oh, I'll help with a job in a big company, oh, come attend my sibling's wedding let's take pic with my friends, meet my sister) yet isn't putting any effort into it. And then he will go out proclaiming his 'Nice Guy Can't get a Girl' agenda.

One dumped his darling, because she's not ibo (and is now doing assistant bf and spending money on ibo girls who have bf and are using him)
Another dumped her "oh she was too emotional and loved me, how do I know it's real?" (fool, you're short, ugly and carless with a low-paying job, she looks like she competed in MBGN, what are you still wondering about?)

too long cant even read it, what hapnd to ur last english uncle undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by davida222(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
Onegai: You meet a guy. He comes off as a player, you run. He pursues, you run harder and faster. You play all sort of tricks to get rid of him "come and meet my folks, be in a committed relationship with me before sex". He swears that he wants a good girl and you're it. You tell him "sure, but no sex." Afterall you've been celibate for years without him, and you assure him there's no need to spend his money, please don't try and buy you.

All of a sudden, this nigger realises you're childish. And gosh, so over-emotional. He asks for a break. You're in tears and you're begging and pleading, wondering why he won't even accept the fact that he's partly to blame for the fights, as it takes two to play with one's emotions. But no, if in a conversation, he says there's no problem in double dating and you tell him you will deal with him should he dare, he hears "She will kill me, omo, run". He's treating you like you slept with his bestie, rather than you just deleted him off your bb. He ignores you, you ask what's wrong, no answer. Then you try and move on. And he blasts you for daring such. You try and resolve this and he says it's always your fault.

"Why did you delete me?? You're a child"

You finally agree on a break. You send messages during that time, he replies sporadically. Yet if he sends you a "Hi" and you don't reply, pepper will pour down the BB line. He strings you on, over and over, and you fall. After all, he knows you don't have experience in dating, whilst he's dated the whole world. Everyone advises you to blank him, but you reason "we're mature adults, we should be able to talk, we had no real problems". But one day, you've finally had enough, and you leave. Then one of two things happen:

The reason I'm asking is that I know sooo many guys doing this, it's no longer funny. And it's always the same crap, and almost a year later, if they could put their pride away or confirm she still likes them, they would beg the chick. So why not focus on the job in the first place?
dis story is too long cant even read it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by pato405(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: dis story is too long cant even read it.
s

not only long. soo meaningless. snivelling over hrt-break as if she was spoofed into their usual daliance. gurls and infatuation wahala sef. links to a sensible post pls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nairaboi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
IZUKWU: gbaam
. . . Gbagaaun. . .
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Riodiao(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=Onegai]I'm not naming names. But is that men don't know what they want? Because if they tell you about the chick they mess up, she is always the very definition of what they want, yet still...

Sharrap! There. What do u knw.Is it gurls that know what they want. U nigerian gurls r rubbish.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by achi4u(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
@op...hmmm!your grammer is quite unfortunate and uncalled for...where are your tenses?grin

about d stoli...
mugu fall...maga shopa am

do you know how many so-called big galz i've rubbished and fukk them up yet they keep falling in drove...only my small tricksgringrin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
You will die first of your foolishness, if you escape that, your stupidity will definitely kill you. . . Fcck you, fcck okija shrine to the power of infinity. . . Nonsense!

Seriously, are girls this dumb in 2012? Sex happens? Like in the movies or what? Shiiit!
fall down dead from too much laughter,
sexkillz ur comments are mean! angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by georgesylva(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
u play d girl, WAHALA!
U love her, WAHALA! Wetin make we come do na?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by achi4u(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
na 2go on strike
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by ijebabe: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:

Just when i take a breath, another of ur comments comes up. LMAO! Women are only humans and men are giant d.icks! Dont mean to generalise.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
Shollypopz:

sexkillz ur comments are mean! angry angry
Stop accusing me. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''stage Madness''nak£d Lady Singer Caught Doing Dis Wit Her Male Dancer On Stage / I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.