Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

She Wished Death For Another Man Son! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wished Death For Another Man Son! (890 Views)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wished Death For Another Man Son! by ujutonia: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello nlanders, I have a cousin who got married 6yrs ago with two boys to show for it. The problem is that the wife normally suspects him. My cousin is a company driver,goes out early nd comes latest 10pm depending. Though i cant vouch for himoo. The wife do smell his boxers each time she wants to wash his cloth according to the man. The recent issue was that the wife picked a nos from his phone nd called nd it was my former cousin's girlfriend,d the girl is married. She started threatening the girl.
Re: She Wished Death For Another Man Son! by blank(f): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
ujutonia: The girl now told him that she had a child for my cousin. The wife called my cousin's best friend nd asked whether he was aware that the husband had a child apart from her own, the guy said no, she went on to say that she saw a passport in her hubby wallet that it was for the baby. She further told d guy that she has prayed for the baby to die, the guy asked him to get the baby pix, behold the baby in the pix belong to the guy, the baby as i speak is sick. The wife did not tell the hubby till today .
Re: She Wished Death For Another Man Son! by ujutonia: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
@blank. Thanks
Re: She Wished Death For Another Man Son! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Which nonsense story is this one?

Read your post and tell me if it makes sense to you?

(1) (Reply)

UK Huggies Diapers And Wipes For Sale. / / What Should/would You Do If Your Wife's Cooking Didnt Taste Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.