Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? (5549 Views)

Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / SEE CURVES! Toke Makinwa, Gbemi O, Toolz Share Swim Wear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz

Mercy Johnson ==> lots of photoshops in this pix tho

Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by afinic001(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz! In this life and after-life!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2012
Who is Toolz and who is Mercy Johnson? Who are they?
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by kingsilly(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz it is...sexkill u go behave?
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2012
kingsilly: Toolz it is...sexkill u go behave?
Do you know them?
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by 190: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2012
why not patience ozokwor

that woman is HAWWWT!! cool cool
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Excelboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz is a TV presenter currently hosting a programme called The Juice... See that Backsyd kai, wey some galz dey use dia dirty asss form for us online.... Shioooor
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Excelboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2012
190: why not patience ozokwor

U do Grandma's?
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz backside is like a mountain. I think she's better!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2012
190: why not patience ozokwor

Iya Rainbow rocks!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by wolexojo(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2012
Everything na packaging,whether na Toolz or MJ. An average pepper seller has better curves and she is not been noticed. But if i were to choose between the two; I go for The Presenter.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Excelboi(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2012
No wonder her official handle is "Toolz"
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by ayojango(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz is a princess, she's d daughter of Oba Oniru in v/island,she's a sweet chick,worked wit Mtv europe before returnin to naija,she's also a presenter on beats 99.9
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Ajekpako(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz! Toolz!! Toolz!!!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
Toolz is my distant cousin.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by slimyem: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex: Toolz is my distant cousin.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The onirus are part of the riverine Ijebu dynasty - we own Ikorodu, Epe, Ibeju Lekki, and Victoria Island. cool
who ask you history?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Nansense!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
they are both cool but
MERCY definitely. smiley

Not too big, not small. Just right.

1 Like

Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
slimyem: who ask you history?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Nansense!

Bytch, stop following me everywhere.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: they are both cool but
MERCY definitely. smiley

Not too big, not small. Just right.

Are you a lesbo?
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

Are you a lesbo?

gosh! i can't offer my opinion? grin
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by 190: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
^hey mzdark - hows that bootay of mine which i asked u to carry 4 me

be nice grin
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
190: ^hey mzdark - hows that bootay of mine which i asked u to carry 4 me

be nice grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

only because u asked me to be nice...
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by 190: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
^Im ho[i]r[/i]ny embarassed embarassed
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mercy Johnson looks dirty so Imma have to go for Toolz tho she's kinda fat.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2012
I am not a man but Mercy for sure. Her waist is smaller, and aszz is not so huge. Very attractive shape.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by slimyem: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Bytch, stop following me everywhere.
idi-ot,stop telling fake stories!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
rokiatu: I am not a man but Mercy for sure. Her waist is smaller, and aszz is not so huge. Very attractive shape.

exactly.
too much azz is undecided
and you and i both have plenty and we know moderation is the best!! cheesy

but at at least we are not talking about boobs! grin
big boobs sag.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Gabrielle Union.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by greedie1(f): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mercy Johnson is definitely sexier, small waist nd all....
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by mamalola19: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
how una go dey compare mercy to weapon abi whats her name
i am watching a movie by mercy now
dt babe is talented and down to earth actress
the sexiest curve amongst ng celebs
only she is not fine facially and she black very well
but omo men i love everytin abt her

if it is anoda babe dt has dt body, she would be proud and arrogant
but mercy is a simple babe and is not afraid to go off make up to act
bus driver she can act, maid she dey there, runs babe oya now she no dey run
she no dey even hide her background and humble beginning
its dt humility and very down to earth acting dt makes are sexiness up d ladder
una no get eyes, dt babe sexy die!
una no dey see her ripe orange and bakassi
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by thehunted(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
mercy johnson is miles sexier than toolz. for christ sake, toolz is fat and not that sexy.why do u guys keep on hyping a girl with that kind of shape. In naija,quantity count more than quality. Naija men sef. Dont know how she keeps her skin tight(stretch marks,loose fat etc). Mercy johnson has got a more attractive figure. I would choose ruky sanda,ini edo and omotola over toolz. Toolz is just fat.I have an idea what she will look like nude. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.