Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale (32172 Views)

Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Save 50% of your fuel cost with D&C pure sine wave Inverter (1kva + 200amh) for N40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ftcomms: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2007
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiries.

It is our utmost endeavor to provide you best services at all times.

We have installed our products in the last three years to a lot of our customers all over Nigeria including (Minna, Yola, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Abuja, Ondo, Ilesha, Ibadan, Jos, Minna, Uyo, Delta State e.t.c) some of them are: The Nigerian Ambassador to Japan, Bimba Agro Livestock Company Limited (home, office & farm), Karrox International Institute, The Directorate of State Service(SSS)Yola, Oasis Distributions Limited(Jos & Lagos), BlueSeas Maritime Services Apapa, His Royal Highness Oba J.A. Osunsami (His palace, his home & office), J & B International Nigeria Limited to mention but just a few.

Reference contacts are made available on request.

Not only do we sell and install, we also have our service/repair center here in Nigeria to cater for your needs and in the shortest possible time. Our installers are highly trained & certified with over 10-15years experience. Hence, return on our product is
equal to zero.

We also have 1yr manufacturer warranty on all our inverters.
Please see the attached for our price list.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Best regards,

Joseph Adenrele Ogeyingbo

for: Ft Technologies
Email: info@ftt-ng.com
ftcomms@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 1 737 0092
+234 805 536 9671
+234 809 464 7112

Please see our latest prices as attached. Whichever brand you choose, you are choosing the best.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by sixbon2000(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2007
do u have these inverters available in abuja?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ftcomms: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2007
Thank you very much for your enquiries.
Our service is not limited to a particular place,
We deliver to all our clients at their locations after payment is made.
We charge for delivery depending on the location,
we send the goods by flight or by road transport to your nearest location.
We have one of our men in Abuja whom you can make payments to and we deliver the goods to him while you pick it up from him.
If you have a representative in Lagos who can act on your behalf, it is acceptable as well.
Please do mail us at ftcomms@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Adenrele Ogeyingbo
for: ftcomms
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Seun(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2007
List your products as well as the price. If you can do this and the prices are good, I'll feature you on the home page.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ftcomms: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiries.

It is our utmost endeavor to provide you best services at all times.

We have installed our products in the last three years to a lot of our customers all over Nigeria including (Minna, Yola, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Abuja, Ondo, Ilesha, Ibadan, Jos, Minna, Uyo, Delta State e.t.c) some of them are: The Nigerian Ambassador to Japan, Bimba Agro Livestock Company Limited (home, office & farm), Karrox International Institute, The Directorate of State Service(SSS)Yola, Oasis Distributions Limited(Jos & Lagos), BlueSeas Maritime Services Apapa, His Royal Highness Oba J.A. Osunsami (His palace, his home & office), J & B International Nigeria Limited to mention but just a few.

Reference contacts are made available on request.

Not only do we sell and install, we also have our service/repair center here in Nigeria to cater for your needs and in the shortest possible time. Our installers are highly trained & certified with over 10-15years experience. Hence, return on our product is
equal to zero.

We also have 1yr manufacturer warranty on all our inverters.
Please see the attached for our price list.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Best regards,

Joseph Adenrele Ogeyingbo

for: Ft Technologies
Email: info@ftt-ng.com
ftcomms@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 1 737 0092
+234 805 536 9671
+234 809 464 7112

Please see our latest prices as attached. Whichever brand you choose, you are choosing the best.

1 Like

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by oldie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
How much are your 200A deep cycle batteries?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2008
From the price list the seller posted:

S/N INVERTER MAKE INVERTER SIZE PRICE COMMENTS
1. Genus/SuKam 600VA 25’000.00
2. Genus/SuKam 800VA 33’000.00
3. SINEWAVE 1KVA 35’000.00
4. Genus/SuKam 1.4KVA 42’000.00
5. Genus/SuKam 2.5KVA 95’000.00
6. SuKam 3.5KVA 115’000.00
7. SINEWAVE 5KVA 125’000.00
8. Genus/SuKam 5KVA 200’000.00
9. Birla Ecogen 10KVA 375’000.00

BATTERIES

S/N BATTERY AMPS BATTERY TYPE PRICE COMMENTS
1. 200AMPS WET CELL 28’000.00
2. 200AMPS DRY CELL 52’000.00
3. 150AMPS DEEP CYCLE
4. 200AMPS DEEP CYCLE
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by klan(f): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2008
;d
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by jmichael90: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2008
Do you have a website seller  ?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Seun(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2008
Hmmm. these prices are not necessarily the cheapest but at least they are open prices.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
100% rip off.
i bought my genus 1.4kva inverter at cash & carry in december lasst year for 33,500
birla 1.5 kva was there @ n 34500

not too sure about the batteries though,
i bought two 100A wet cells at n25000( i no go lie, should have bought 150 or 200A)

a note of warning, you must buy a stabiliser rated for the inverter as well.My friends inverter crashed within 24 hrs because of high voltage from PHCN (you shall not escape us!).probably you should also buy energy efficeent eqipment(bulbs, etal) which will prolong the time between chargings.

my inverter will run thru d night if my TV is not on.it seems the tv (a CRT) is a big drain. when buying an inverter, its best you do an analysis of the loads you intend for it to carry. I bought the inverter nmainly so that the freezer would work longer. it carries the freezer easily. however - believe it or not, my laptop( a mobile workstation) trips it off ( the current is 2.6A)
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by tflow: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
which type will i buy for my 2 tvs, deck and games (xbox 360 and play station 2) with my laptop? Hope your office has a address? Pls i want you(ftcomms) to recommend the best inverter to use, and not too expensive.thank you
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by chikibaybi(f): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2008
klan:

@ poster. I want to know which kind of battery is best for these inverters as the batteries determine the life span and functionality o fthe inverters.

P.S. you did not put the price for the deep cycle batteries, let's have an idea

thanks

One 200AH Dry cell deep circle goes between #46,00 and #47,000. The best battery for inverters are dry cell deep circle.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2008
For those of us who are technical and don't have money, you can have a 1000 waths square wave inverter with 5000 Naira or if you have a stabilizer you can work on, you can build in an inverter with just 1,500 Naira is simple but might look dirty unless you choose to make it clean. If you interested I will place the simple circuit diagram here, it is very simple to design but might not work with sensitive equipment like computer. For those of you who have already, get energy saving consumer like, for light use flourscent tubes instead tongston filament it consumes only 20 watts of electricity, ur television power is written at the back of it. No need to use boilers or pressing iron on inverters and put off any thing that is not in use
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by lawyerchap(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
oyb:

100% rip off.
i bought my genus 1.4kva inverter at cash & carry in december lasst year for 33,500
birla 1.5 kva was there @ n 34500

@oyb
Not necessarily. These prices are fairly consistent with the average prices on the market. It is possible that the prices you got were discounted promotional prices as the Yuletide was in view at the time you bought. I do not know this for a fact but you may find that prices at cash and carry have gone up after the festive season. But in general, what is the performance of your inverter like? How long does it need to be charged optimally and what is the length of backup time you get from an optimal charge?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by BabsO2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2008
The prices look reasonable.

Bought 1.4 KVA Sine wave inverter from park and shop for N 42k. (They didn't have batteries at the time I bought)

Got 200 AH Su Kam Deep Cycle battery from a dealer for N 55 k (More like I dashed him about 5 k I Think) Since he sold some in December for 50 k at a sales event. But I needed the batteries this week and didn't have the time to run up and down.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by samkid(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hi guys, i ned reasonable prices for solar pannels and charge controllers.
Anybody knows where i can get them in Nigeria, Abuja or Lagos precisely.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
Educate me please

1. why are inverters so expensive
2. why do they need batteries
3. whats are the pros and and the cons compared to just using a generator
4. I have one fan, two bulbs, tv player+decoder, water filter with mini-fridge at the bottom, and a laptop. What size of inverter do i need?

Info would be appreciated
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2008
@lawyerchap,

apologies for the late reply.

i visited all the locations i could find before i bought the inverter.

the 1.4kva Sukham inverter for instance is at cash and carry sorry shoprite for 33,000 or thereabouts. check any cash & carry, you'll see the pices are unchanged.

as to my inverter performance, for some reason, it only works for 2-3 hours. i think its because i am using regular 100Ah wet cells . i have never really timed the charge- but when i get back from work in the evening its fully charged. yesterday. there was phcn for three hours (or so i was told) so i'll assume it  takes that long. basically, i use the inverter for skeletal services( to run the freezer and a few lights after 11pm, when i shut down my generator)

issues with buying an inverter -

seun said it - get the biggest batteries you can find, preferably dry cell deep cycle. i think there are 320AH batteries out there somewhere. . .
buy energy efficient equipment ( LCD TV, light bulbs, and fridge/freezer)
i would recommend that you do some reconfiguration of your crib's wiring ( so that some items do not /cannot be put on when you switch to the inverter.) its very tedious going up and down the house ensuring that some things are off before i switch over.

of course, all this depends on your budget. . .
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by earthrealm(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2008
cud someone pls advise me,
IS IT BETTER TO BUY 1 PIECE OF 200AMPHR BATTERY OR 2 SEPARATE PIECES OF 100AMPHR BATTS?,

what are the advantages n disadvantages?,
am using a gaoxing 1kva inverter, costs less than 20k, n its qhite reliable, am using it with a 150amp dry cell[trailer batt], doesnt last that long now, but used 2 last close 2 10hrs on a 300watt load, so i want 2 switch to deep cycle, and am in a dilemmna over wch to buy
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by iCON3(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
@mecussey
appreciate if u can paste the circuit diagram here for us, i might just take out time to buiild it up, and ur email ad as well
thNX
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by imatejammer: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2008
I have used a locallly assembled 500VA inverter for 5 years now with a standard 200 AMPS wetcell trailer battery. It carries my tv, dvd player and 4 bulbs (energy saving bulbs) for 3 days on a 6-hour daily use without recharging.
It had 2 shortcomings:
No indicator for 'full' battery charge and so my battery is always overcharged and this reduces their lifespan to 16 to 18 months. I recently took it for service and I asked the chap to instal an indicator.
Another shortcoming is that it burns the coils of my fans, so I stopped using fans when it is on.
Do the dry cell batteries really perform better? The prices quoted are quite on the high side.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mrmayor(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ftcooms,

I spent the whole day trying to call the numbers you posted but all I got was dropped calls,number switched off etc,I'm tempted to give up on you.

I hope to buy your 10kva Birla Ecogen Inverter and a couple of 200A deep circle batteries.

1.Do you have an office because I am sending someone to confirm service you offer?
2.Do you have transformers?
3.How much is delivery charge to Port Harcourt?

You can get in touch with contact in PH on 070-38596856.

Thanking you in advance
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by MYANGEL2(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2008
I am planning in getting a 2.5 KVA inverter and 2 nos of 200AMPS deep cycle batteries for my house household. Pls my question is what is the minimal capacity rating of generator that can charge this batteries considering that the generator will be carrying other household appliances.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by pnkydbrain(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hi All,

The Nigerian syndrome strikes again. It seems like nobody really has all the answers to a simply issues like the rating for an inverter. At this rate,I doubt if NEPA will improve in the next 10years.

I bought a 3.0kva inverter(Prostar) in Onitsha yesterday for N90,000. I have a couple deep cycle batteries at my disposal.

Here are some facts

1) The lower the current passing through a battery the longer its life span; In simple English, its better to use batteries in parallel, than in series.Two 24v,200AH batteries in parallel is better a 48v,200AH battery.

2) You need to stablize the voltage coming in from NEPA with a voltage stabilizer.Estimate all your loads, include the charging circuit of the inverter. Most people forget this

3) You need to calculate your consumption (load) to know what size of inverter you need (fridge about 0.25kva, max 0.5kva; tv, dvd, dstv, about 0.5kva;A/C 1.5hp is actually 1.2kva lights, change to power saving lights, better still don't put on lights you don't need)

3) Bypass high current loads (pressing iron, air conditioners, microwave, heaters) from the inverter

4) If your batteries don't charge well you might as well buy a generator. You need to know the max charging capacity of your inverter, this will determine how many batteries you will need.

5) The inverter is an energy conversion device (it is not 100% efficient). This means that an inverter rated 2.0kva may be capable of delivering 1.8kva( I assume 90% efficiency)

6) Never connect your inverter without a voltage stabilizer[i][/i]. Connecting without a stabilizer between NEPA and your home, may allow you to give your precious energy to other tenants. And if the have heavy loads on, someone's going to hear a loud bang.

In conclusion using an inverter is not rocket science. Take adequate precautions and do the right things. Do not over anticipate its functionality.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
pnkydbrain:

Hi All,

The Nigerian syndrome strikes again. It seems like nobody really has all the answers to a simply issues like the rating for an inverter. At this rate,I doubt if NEPA will improve in the next 10years.

How?

pnkydbrain:

1) The lower the current passing through a battery the longer its life span; In simple English, its better to use batteries in parallel, than in series.Two 24v,200AH batteries in parallel is better a 48v,200AH battery.

Your information is contradictory, check the statements above again and see if you believe they are correct.

pnkydbrain:

6) Never connect your inverter without a voltage stabilizer. Connecting without a stabilizer between NEPA and your home, may allow you to give your precious energy to other tenants. And if the have heavy loads on, someone's going to hear a loud bang.

The statement in bold is not correct. How can a stabilizer prevent one from sending power to anyone assuming you can do so?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by pnkydbrain(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2008
1) The Nigerian Syndrome I talk about is making use of assumptions when facts are available

2) By the simple design of a voltage stabilizer, power cannot flow from output to the input

3) Two (24v 200AH will give out power of 9600WH, and one 48v 200AH will give out power of 9600WH

Just trying to give advice no harm meant
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2008
Re: Imported Inverters For Sale
« #23 on: January 17, 2008, 08:19 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am planning in getting a 2.5 KVA inverter and 2 nos of 200AMPS deep cycle batteries for my house household. Please my question

Sorry could not paste all, your answer is calculate your load before you buy. 2.5Kva inverter can only carry your fridge and your electronics. The time it will last depends on the load you apply and the power of battery you use. Try this equation if you know physics P=IVT where P is the power of your inverter, IV is the power of the load you apply and T is time, mesured in Hours. Therefore, T=P/IV. If you apply 200watts of load to your 2.5kva inverter, the time the battery will die is 2500/200= 20hrs considering losses. therefore, your battery will last for 20hrs with 200watts of load. Give me your appliances, and I will tell you how many batteries you need and how long it will last
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
pnkydbrain:

1) The Nigerian Syndrome I talk about is making use of assumptions when facts are available

2) By the simple design of a voltage stabilizer, power cannot flow from output to the input

3) Two (24v 200AH will give out power of 9600WH, and one 48v 200AH will give out power of 9600WH

Just trying to give advice no harm meant

I believe it is more honorable to accept your mistake than to cover them up.

mecussey:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am planning in getting a 2.5 KVA inverter and 2 nos of 200AMPS deep cycle batteries for my house household. Please my question

Sorry could not paste all, your answer is calculate your load before you buy. 2.5Kva inverter can only carry your fridge and your electronics. The time it will last depends on the load you apply and the power of battery you use. Try this equation if you know physics P=IVT where P is the power of your inverter, IV is the power of the load you apply and T is time, mesured in Hours. Therefore, T=P/IV. If you apply 200watts of load to your 2.5kva inverter, the time the battery will die is 2500/200= 20hrs considering losses. therefore, your battery will last for 20hrs with 200watts of load. Give me your appliances, and I will tell you how many batteries you need and how long it will last

Where did you get 2500/20 = 20hrs? Where is the 2500 from and the result of that mathematics is not 20 hrs.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2008
mecussey:

Sorry could not paste all, your answer is calculate your load before you buy. 2.5Kva inverter can only carry your fridge and your electronics. The time it will last depends on the load you apply and the power of battery you use. Try this equation if you know physics P=IVT  where P is the power of your inverter, IV is the power of the load you apply and T is time, mesured in Hours. Therefore, T=P/IV. If you apply 200watts of load to your 2.5kva inverter, the time the battery will die is 2500/200= 20hrs considering losses. therefore, your battery will last for 20hrs with 200watts of load. Give me your appliances, and I will tell you how many batteries you need and how long it will last

i doubt if you have actually made any calculation. my 1.4kva will carry my freezer, television, laptop and lights. it can probably carry my fridge as well, though i put it off when the inverter is in use.

@ all, you can confirm the wattage of any equipment you have from the nameplate. total the wattage of the equipment you intend the inverter to carry, and divide by 0.8. this will give you the kva of your proposed load. as long as the total proposed load does not exceed the inverter rating, you should be alright.

however, its advisable that you put on applinces one at a time, because high starting current may be an issue.

a stabiliser is for protection of your inverter from PHCN fluctuations.  i recommend mecury stabilisers over all other models. this is because 90% of stabilisers sold in nigeria do not have earthing continuity, and earthing is crucial with inverters(well, it is with my inverter) . i use mecury stabilisers for my IT stuff, and i can confirm that they do have earthing continuity.they are also more compact than equivalent models, and come with automatic overvoltage cutoff.

to confirm if your stabiliser has earthing continuity , connect it to an APC surge arrester extension. the new APC surge arresters come with earthing indicators. you will probably find that the stabiliser does NOT have earthing continuity ( thanks, SON!)
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by webguru(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2008
gosh! and i thot my inverters were expensive smiley

i sure will post the prices soon, and are they cheap

the cheapest is 60,000 inclusive of inverter batteries, guarantees, free maintenance etc

users include faan and other high profile individuals

im not an expert in this just a salesman so im takin time out to brush up ma knowledge

@seun, pls unban segebee : embarassed i promise won't do it again cry

u understand now
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
AFAM, 2500 is 2.5kva that is 2500va. and 200 is the assumed load, and 2500/200 is not 20 but something above 20. But considering losses, like heat, eddy current, histerises and resistance you will have like 20. Therefore, if you buy 2.5kva inverter, what you actually bought is 2KVA. Let me know if you don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony Vaio Toshiba @ Cheaper Price!!! / Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES 1GB AS LOW AS #1000,,, 08062910669

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.