Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale (32168 Views)

Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Save 50% of your fuel cost with D&C pure sine wave Inverter (1kva + 200amh) for N40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
mecussey:

AFAM, 2500 is 2.5kva that is 2500va. and 200 is the assumed load, and 2500/200 is not 20 but something above 20. But considering losses, like heat, eddy current, histerises and resistance you will have like 20. Therefore, if you buy 2.5kva inverter, what you actually bought is 2KVA. Let me know if you don't understand

you are missing the point. the inverter is probably 3kva and the manufacturers have designated it as 2.5 kva because of the losses. its unscrupulous nigerians who are unconcerned about creating a brand name who would go about labelling an inverter with 2.0 kva output as 2.5 kva.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2008
mecussey:

AFAM, 2500 is 2.5kva that is 2500va. and 200 is the assumed load, and 2500/200 is not 20 but something above 20. But considering losses, like heat, eddy current, histerises and resistance you will have like 20. Therefore, if you buy 2.5kva inverter, what you actually bought is 2KVA. Let me know if you don't understand

I should let you know if I don't understand abi? Ok

1. 2500/200 is not something above 20, it is 12.5

2. A 2.5kva is not 2.0kva, only God knows where you got this idea from

3. Losses do not increase backup time but decreases it.

My dear, be careful how you mislead Nigerians on issues like this, better still take time to understand how these things work.

We build inverters from scratch, my office has never used a generator for more than 3 years now and we have offices and homes with up to 4 days backup in place.

See www.justalternativepower.com if need be.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ftcomms: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2008
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiries.

It is our utmost endeavor to provide you best services at all times.

We have installed our products in the last three years to a lot of our customers all over Nigeria including (Minna, Yola, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Abuja, Ondo, Ilesha, Ibadan, Jos, Minna, Uyo, Delta State e.t.c) some of them are: The Nigerian Ambassador to Japan, Bimba Agro Livestock Company Limited (home, office & farm), Karrox International Institute, The Directorate of State Service(SSS)Yola, Oasis Distributions Limited(Jos & Lagos), BlueSeas Maritime Services Apapa, His Royal Highness Oba J.A. Osunsami (His palace, his home & office), J & B International Nigeria Limited to mention but just a few.

Reference contacts are made available on request.

Not only do we sell and install, we also have our service/repair center here in Nigeria to cater for your needs and in the shortest possible time. Our installers are highly trained & certified with over 10-15years experience. Hence, return on our product is
equal to zero.

We also have 1yr manufacturer warranty on all our inverters.
Please see the attached for our price list.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Best regards,

Joseph Adenrele Ogeyingbo

for: Ft Technologies
Email: info@ftt-ng.com
ftcomms@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 1 737 0092
+234 805 536 9671
+234 809 464 7112

Please see our latest prices as attached. Whichever brand you choose, you are choosing the best.

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2008
AFAM, you are correct, 2500/200 is 12.5 it was a mistake therefore you will have a run time of about 10hrs, but u are wrong, a 2.5kva inverter must result to something less than that on load, probably 2KVA. Research
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
Why do you prefer to show the world that you are not up to speed on this inverter stuff.

I should research abi? You are always asking people to do what you should have done which will make life easier for you.

There is something called efficiency maybe that is what you have not been able to relate with your positions.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Abdul2007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
I have new Inverter for sale at a very affordable price,600va-2.5kva Inverters. the prices are as follow:
600VA N15,000
800VA  N21,000
1KVA    N34,000
1.4KVA  N38,000
2KVA    N49,900
2.5KVA  N58,900
You can call me on 08067132398 or email me at controlpopson@gmail.com if u are Interested. I can deliver it to your Doorstep. This is only for people in Lagos and Abuja. I also have batteries for sale.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
whats the make? and do you have deepcycle dry cells, and how much?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by muyioye(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
imatejammer,

Please can I have the name and the number of the chap who instal the indicator on yr inverter battery. U can reach me on 08033538717, 7632113 or muyioye@yahoo.com.

thanks
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mazia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
Folks,
How much power is needed to sufficiently handle 3 AC's, 1 refrigerator, 1 deep freezer 3 desktop computers, lighting fans and other household appliances( Pressing iron,microwave) etc using an inverter?

In other words, what KW rating on an inverter should I buy for a 3 bedroom bungalow with the aforementioned load?

Thanks for your responses.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2008
Inverter back up systems are not cost effective for scenarios like this one trust me.

Backup is backup and not a replacement so unless you have unlimited source of cash and you don't mind spending a lot of money removing the 3 AC's will be a good place to start from if you really need an inverter backup system.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mishooo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
hello Afam, but the cost of Inverters are too much. What can be causing that??
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2008
The components used in building them especially for companies that will offer serious warranties for their inverters.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mishooo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
we have one in our office and its expensive.so can one get cheap ones for homes ?? like less than 1Kva ??
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
Mr Matthias,

I want to believe that we have exchanged quite a number of emails on this issue so asking me questions that have been previously answered isn't right or proper.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by ramonmulti(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
YES I AM VERY INTERESTED TO BE ONE OF YOUR DISTRIBUTORS. THOUGH, I BASED IN COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA AND I HAVE ANOTHER BRANCH IN ABUJA. FRANKLY, I HAVE SOME CUSTOMERS THAT ARE ALWAYS ASKING ABOUT INVERTERS BOTH HERE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA. SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME YOUR DISTRIBUTOR. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 08033924627, VICTOR. ANAYO.
THANKS.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by seighapaul(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2008
I manage a cybercafe and I'm having problems with regular UPS. Which of your inverters will you recommend for a Cafe with about 15 computers, 1 laserjet printer, 1 deskjet printer, 2 ceiling fans.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Strat: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
I plan to get an inverter in a few days to power, LCD, Dstv,Laptop and about 6 energy bulbs. I was recommended to a chap who said I should get 1.5Kva and his price, 170K it includes installation, 2 batteries, stabilizers.

Do I go ahead, and is there a brand name i should look out for.

Thanks all
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
Strat that is too much men, 170k? why not go for solar, any way 6 energy bulbs will consume nothing less than 2kva, therefore, with ur electronics, u need 3kva inverter which is about N33,000 but Simba said he will give u 23000. Two 200AH batteries connected in parallell, which is about 50,000, total should be arround 90-100k with labour, and u will have a runtime of about 7-10hrs. Pretty good.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
Strat:

I plan to get an inverter in a few days to power, LCD, Dstv,Laptop and about 6 energy bulbs. I was recommended to a chap who said I should get 1.5Kva and his price, 170K it includes installation, 2 batteries, stabilizers.

Do I go ahead, and is there a brand name i should look out for.

Thanks all

Any warranty on any imported inverter is useless because if something goes wrong the cost of shipping to the manufacturer and returning same to the user even within the warranty period in some cases will be more than the cost of the inverter.

Look for inverters with support you can rely upon should something go wrong.

1.5kva 24VDC system can handle the loads.

You do not need a 3 kva inverter.

N170,000.00 is on the high side but again price is really not the most important factor in inverter backup systems.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2008
Afam
i'm looking to upgrade my existing inverter installation, and i have a question

currently, i use a 1.4kva inverter and two 100ah wet cell batteries
is it a problem if i augument with two more 150/200 ah wet cells?

or must all batteries used have the same amperage?

can one combone dry cell and wet cell?

thanks in advance
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
It is not a good idea to mix batteries of different age.

Wet cell batteries don't last because they are not built with thick plates so they cannot without frequent charging and discharging cycles, get deep cycle batteries.

Doubling your battery bank without paying attention to the charging algorithm may not increase your backup time as your battery bank may never be fully charged from the day you hook everything up.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by mecussey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2008
Who can explain the difference between a UPS and a DC inverter, 600VA inverter costs more than 600VA UPS even without batteries. For me, I don't see any difference between these two equipment, just that people don't understand it. UPS is sine wave like wise some inverters so what made the difference. Lately Simba have started selling 1.4kva inverter for 10000 Naira only, looking good, I know in future it will even be less than that. It is as simple as to construct a 50HZ ossillator and amplify. The major cost of these inverters are the transformer, transistor and battery. By the time china will go into mass production, I think we will get it as cheep as stabilizers
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2008
@mecussey,

Can you do us a favor by not saying things you don't understand?

1. There is a huge difference between inverter and UPS

2. UPS in most cases are modified sine wave, very few are true sine wave

3. The battery is not a component of inverter

4. UPS come with integrated batteries, you don't get UPS without the battery inside
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Steroid101(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2008
AFAM, why do u like to attack without any point

you said UPS is modified sine wave, only few are true sine wave. Therefore we have modified and true sinewave in ups, so what are inverters. Inverters also have modified sine true and square wave, depending on what you have. So what is the difference

You said Battery is not a component of an inverter, I agree, but 600va ups come with it at the cost of 6000 to 10000, now tell me where u will see that kind of inverter

I posted, "Who can explain the difference between a UPS and a DC inverter, 600VA inverter costs more than 600VA UPS even without batteries

You said, "UPS in most cases are modified sine wave, very few are true sine wave". Yes, likewise inverters, so what is the difference

You also said," UPS come with integrated batteries, you don't get UPS without the battery inside"

From ur answers, what is ur line of argument because u didnt answer my question
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2008
@Steroid101,

I presume you are mecussey, were you banned?

You made a post on the webmaster section about not making money online and wondering if you have wasted money browsing the internet and I did post a reply advising that you must be ready to provide correct and relevant information before anyone can trust you with his/her money online.

UPS and inverters are different.

UPS involves a 3 stage conversion process and cost more because basically all the components are working all the time.

Inverters can be manual type or automatic and even with the automatic all the components don't work all the time, when you have regular power the inverter unit simply transfers the regular power to the loads but with UPS the loads never see the regular power.

Now, your inability to understand the differences I pointed out in the post before this one is certainly your own wahala not mine that is why I have not bothered to revisit your comments on them.

I only provided further information on the difference between the 2.

Good night.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Strat: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2008
Afam, thanks a lot your contribution has enlightened me a great deal, however I would not like to go to the market to pick up inverter, battery, stabilizer and look for someone to install and then after sales service, I have had enough of that with my generator.

I need a company that can do all this and just bill be and the only price have gotten is 170K, can I get the same package for less? if so help me send the contact ASAP.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2008
Strat:

Afam, thanks a lot your contribution has enlightened me a great deal, however I would not like to go to the market to pick up inverter, battery, stabilizer and look for someone to install and then after sales service, I have had enough of that with my generator.

I need a company that can do all this and just bill be and the only price have gotten is 170K, can I get the same package for less? if so help me send the contact ASAP.

We build inverters and offer 1 year full warranty. We recommend batteries or get them at N2,000.00 extra per battery.

We install inverters for clients especially automatic ones.

However, we cannot take any orders until the first week of April due to the high number of demands and we don't want to fail on scheduled deliveries.

www.justalternativepower.com
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by cooldudeng(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
Afam baba, you're the man.
Thanks for contributing so much to the thread. I intead buying an inverter soon but am sure the after sale services is more important that just buying so i intend buying from you guys at JAP but i ned you to clarify someting. Is your dry cell batteries the same as deep cycle. Cos i hear deep cycle are the best. Please reply as soon as possible, i will like you to help out with some calculations My email is cdude65@yahoo.com
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
Dry cell batteries may or may not be deep cycle batteries.

Deep cycle batteries are manufactured with thick plates and they can withstand frequent charging and discharging cycles without harming the batteries.

We don't sell batteries, however the best (based on availability) that I can recommend now is from Asia (www.sunnyway-battery.com). The importer sells for N45k but if I am to get it for you I will charge you N48k due to the cost of transportation from his base (Ojo) to my office at Ikeja.

12V 200Ah batteries with 10years design life that means you will use the batteries for quite a while before having any problems whatsoever.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by dgdatong: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
Just to help you out. If a battery is rated at say 12V, 200AH, it means that if you have a load that takes 200 amps, the battery will last 1hour or After 1hr, the charge of the battery will drop to about 90% which is the recommended lowest voltage for a normal batteries.

Deep Cycle Batteries can be drained to 50% of the maximum voltage (in this case 12V) without any damages to the battery.

If you are using a Deep cycle battery, you have a chance to drain your batteries deeper without any problem. You may have an advantage if you if you have an inverter that has an adjustable low cut-off.

We also Have inverters for sale call our office in Abuja on 098709286 or call me directly on 08033145792.

or send me a mail on info@hostservice.com.ng

Cheers.
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Tarry(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2008
We also have imported inverters for sale at a very good price for detail call Taiwo on 08023000991 or 8984039
you can also visit www.trekoo.com/inverter.aspx
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Afam(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
CAPACITY - PRICES

1,500VA - N40,000

2,000VA - N55,000

3,000VA - N75,000

5,000VA - N120,000

What are the DC Voltages for these inverters so that one can understand how many batteries one can use with them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony Vaio Toshiba @ Cheaper Price!!! / Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES 1GB AS LOW AS #1000,,, 08062910669

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.