Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, (4220 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
According to the fobes bio magazine, a reseach wuz caried out to rate young women which are said to be the most ugliest on planet earth, the reseach rated Nigerian girls no 2 in the world among the most ugliest in the world when it comes to natural buitie, eligance and charater.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
No wonder they all want to be like nicki minaj. Low self extine
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
Front page pls
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Peterson1993(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
thrash thread. U framed this yourself. Naija babes are hot...! Just 2hot2handle. Pls take this thread to the thrash bin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by AngelEbi(f): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
The person wey do dis research na big olodo.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
AngelEbi: The person wey do dis research na big olodo.
i could giv u a link u knw.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
Peterson1993: thrash thread. U framed this yourself. Naija babes are hot...! Just 2hot2handle. Pls take this thread to the thrash bin
are u a girl or a boy? Visit BBC africa page.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
Don't know about the research, but sure that NIGERIAN girls are beautiful, especially the Ibo girls, fulani if she cleans up, rivers, etc, etc...pls this one, my hand no dey cos our ladies are so damn pweety physically, but character-wise & emotionally, I am not too sure of those. That said, the research could have been wrong, I appeal!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: Don't know about the research, but sure that NIGERIAN girls are beautiful, especially the Ibo girls, fulani if she cleans up, rivers, etc, etc...pls this one, my hand no dey cos our ladies are so damn pweety physically, but character-wise & emotionally, I am not too sure of those. That said, the research could have been wrong, I appeal!
dnt u people look at BBC one, they also talk abt character and the like, 70% of them wish they were beyonce, and rihana.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
LMAO
Op pls drop the link if you are for real grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by AngelEbi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: i could giv u a link u knw.
i am nt saying the research is fake, i am sayin d research is dumb
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Can't be true. No.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
AngelEbi:
i am nt saying the research is fake, i am sayin d research is dumb
but why cant just 9ja ladies be real, with out all dos makeup.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: According to the fobes bio magazine, a reseach wuz caried out to rate young women which are said to be the most ugliest on planet earth, the reseach rated Nigerian girls no 2 in the world among the most ugliest in the world when it comes to natural buitie and eligance.
Fcck the research. . . There are really some dumb researchers out there. And for even attempting to believe them to the extent of posting this unquantifiable trash here, you are a what? . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Peterson1993(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: are u a girl or a boy? Visit BBC africa page.
i be confrim boy oooo.. Not a girl. But you no try for the lie oooo.lolzzzzz....... I no believe. From Kenya, zimbabue, buki na faso girls, na naija girls con wowo pass them. Drop the link if u anyone to believe this moi
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nigerian women have really strong and exaggerated features compared to African-American women and women from other parts of Africa. Why is that? I think black women are sooo gorgeous but the ones from Nigeria look very masculine.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Fcck the research. . . There are really some dumb researchers out there. And for even attempting to believe them to the extent of posting this unquantifiable trash here, you are a what? . . . . .
i am lengend.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Ajekpako(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Really? @op, you are probably staying in the wrong part of town! 9ja girls are fiiiiine! although their wahala is just too much!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
Laughing at the thread. grin grin grin grin

No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by mykejones(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dumb a.s.s thread. Wer's d link2ur story?
Wer did u keep Haiti girls? Or SA girls? Oh pls!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
mykejones: Dumb a.s.s thread. Wer's d link2ur story?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by cindyrella(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
SO?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Peterson1993(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
mykejones: Dumb a.s.s thread. Wer's d link2ur story?
hehehe i tire for the guy oooo... The most useless thread on nairaland ever. Lets be careful of what we post here. We should not jeopardise the the credibility of this site. No one is a kid here to believe thrash stories. Chai...! I wish a be moderator i for delete this one sharp sharp
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by AngelEbi(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: but why cant just 9ja ladies be real, with out all dos makeup.
i am a girl bt i dnt wear makeup, its all abt individual preferences.
By d way, d country dat ranked tops in dat list, dnt dey use makeup?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Peterson1993: hehehe i tire for the guy oooo... The most useless thread on nairaland ever. Lets be careful of what we post here. We should not jeopardise the the credibility of this site. No one is a kid here to believe thrash stories. Chai...! I wish a be moderator i for delete this one sharp sharp
1993 what kind ass call himself dat. Go get a job u crunh.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
. . . . . A Fool! wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: According to the fobes bio magazine, a reseach wuz caried out to rate young women which are said to be the most ugliest on planet earth, the reseach rated Nigerian girls no 2 in the world among the most ugliest in the world when it comes to natural buitie, eligance and charater.

WOW!!!!! undecided
desperation is a biatch.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
Peterson1993: thrash thread. U framed this yourself. Naija babes are hot...! Just 2hot2handle. Pls take this thread to the thrash bin

nice one...nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Peterson1993(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
davida222: 1993 what kind ass call himself dat. Go get a job u crunh.
OP yeal daz the date of birth of my youngest brother. He still has a very timid brain but wont post thrash of this kind. You are even more jobless for just sitting down unreasonably telling lies. Am out of here. Gat some programing languanges to learn. No time for junks. Kiss my ass grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nairaboi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
cindyrella: SO?
. . . U are ugllly
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by SailorXY: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
what a waste of space. angry *asks for forgiveness on his behalf* embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by 190: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
but lets be sincere sha

Nija babes FUGLY

thats the future plural of UGLY

FUGLY!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa / See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.