Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. (6203 Views)

100% Virgin Peruvian Hair For Sale! FREE Delivery Nationwide! / Thermocool Products At Reduced Price And Free Delivery In LAGOS AJAH AREA City / Original Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2007
Look absolutely good in a t-shirt for just 2000 Naira. Buy 3 for 5k. You deserve it! Holla to view samples.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2007
okkk smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2007
Hiya smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2007
2000 Naira for 1 T shirt shocked shocked shocked, is it designer undecided
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by tushman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2007
[b]why dont you post samples of your t shirts so we can see them?[b]
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by webmaster3: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2007
how can i contact you for the t-shirts and are the t-shirts designers. Send me pics to my mailbox kboy682001@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
T-shirt images will be available soon.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by webmaster3: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
am really intrested in your offer. You can mail me as i posted earlier.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by janami(f): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
i am kool wit that. holla at me and let me know how i can view samples, and if i like them , get them janetafegbua@yahoo.com
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
smiley hi guys, sorry d images were a lil late. just took a few of them in my bedroom. still loads more. cheers. cheesy

Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2007
These T-shirts are not bad, cool
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by webmaster3: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2007
How do we get to contact you.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2007
call me on 017610929 or 08023099501. Cheers man!
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thanks web-master. Hope you enjoy wearing our t-shirts. Let me know if you have any issues whatsoever. I'll let you know as soon as i got new stuff. Will get the image of the altima posted soon too. Thanks man. Really appreciate your patronage. Cheers. smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by EDOSIO(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2007
@next prodigy

i live in Abuja and the t-shirts are just what i ll like to have.
pls let me know how.
cheers
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2007
EDOSIO:

@next prodigy

i live in Abuja and the t-shirts are just what i ll like to have.
please let me know how.
cheers
[/quote

Whats your size and what are your preferences, we could get the tees down to you in abuja through someone coming down or through one of the airlines, what do u think?
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2007
angry angry angry to be frank diz shirt ain't worth the price 2k nah, would rather go to yaba or even a nice TM LEWIN, shop in Obafemi Awolowo, am not sure even its worth that price in wranglers, and am nt sure they are originals, u need to drop that price so u can hook ppl's price
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2007
@Jayon
You don't need to condemn the T-shirts. If you think its too expensive don't buy. It's an issue of choice, you are not being forced so why say all that. How much is a T.M shirt that you are talking about? I don't think you know the price. Please let moderation be in your comments. Have a nice day.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by EDOSIO(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2007
@nextprodigy
thanks a lot for ur consideration.
i wear a large thats a 14 for regular shirts.
my address is #77a aminu kano crescent, wuse 2 abuja.
pls let me know when and how much
thanks a bunch
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Dashoff(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ jayon,

Yaba is your boutique, let those who want to buy this T-shirts buy it, why condemn it.

we know pple like you, 1 black jeans, 1 black pants, 1 white shirt , 1 blue shirt, and a well beaten suit sorry coat.

i forgot to mention a rain boot. Ha Ha Ha
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ Dashoff

Hahahaha, you didn't include a bowler hat, briefcase and sun shade to the combination.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2007
Dashoff:

@ jayon,

Yaba is your boutique, let those who want to buy this T-shirts buy it, why condemn it.

we know people like you, 1 black jeans, 1 black pants, 1 white shirt , 1 blue shirt, and a well beaten suit sorry coat.

i forgot to mention a rain boot. Ha Ha Ha
Flowers:

@ Dashoff

Hahahaha, you didn't include a bowler hat, briefcase and sun shade to the combination.

LMAO. . . you two are wicked oh. . .the imagery is just so funny. . lol cheesy
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2007
@ Jayon
I know a market where you can get cheaper shirts. With 2k you can get as many as you want. Aswani, Kotangora, Oshodi and Ketu market. Yaba things are expensive if you don't know. tongue
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2007
angry angry angry see diz people ooooooo, my favorite shops (RARITIES IN YABA,WRANGLERS IN OPEBI,TM LEWIN) Ce'st un pa, not this FAKE net shirt, well u guyz don't even know EBU and OTE, grin grin grin
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2007
Can't u see the name of the shirts, ASK a good fashion designer he is gonna tell u diz are fakes ok
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2007
@ Jayon
If you like, do your shopping abroad, what we are telling you is not to condemn people because you don't like it. Its good enough to write it down are you sure you can afford these shirts? . If I keep listing designers and shops for you, you'll be bored.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2007
jayon:

angry angry angry to be frank diz shirt ain't worth the price 2k nah, would rather go to yaba or even a nice TM LEWIN, shop in Obafemi Awolowo, am not sure even its worth that price in wranglers, and am nt sure they are originals, u need to drop that price so u can hook people's price

Hi Jayon, some of my prospects had this same view about the price of our t-shirts but today, they have gone ahead to be some of our most valuable customers. LEt's send a few samples to you and then you can comment about the t-shirts again after that. What do u think? smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2007
@NextProdigy
The sample you will send to Jayon should be FOC because if he has to pay for it for him to have it then you are still going back to his intial comment that its expensive.
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2007
Flowers:

@NextProdigy
The sample you will send to Jayon should be FOC because if he has to pay for it for him to have it then you are still going back to his intial comment that its expensive.

Thanks flowers for your posts. Real encouraging words. Yes we could let him have a complimentary t-shirt. Thanks for your concern, much appreciated. smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Flowers: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2007
@ NextProdigy
That's it. Good business man, am sure he'll appreciate it and with time he'll be one of your marketer because he sure will recommend it to his friends. wink

@Jayon
Please don't forget to take a snap shot of it when you put it on. I'll like to see how it fits then maybe you'll have a change of mind.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by NextProdigy(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2007
Flowers:

@NextProdigy

Thanks flowers for your posts. Real encouraging words. Yes we could let him have a complimentary t-shirt. Thanks for your concern, much appreciated. smiley
Re: Imported T-shirts for sale. Free delivery in Lagos. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
angry angry wanna bribe me wit 'em shirts, no problem gimmie a test, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paga To Start Giving Out Loans Without Collateral / I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation / Wholesale Buyer Needed For Watch, flash drive, toothpaste dispenser,08062910669

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.