Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. (19661 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Frankies(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2007
ODIX:

MY EXPERIENCE WAS EVEN WORSE.WE USED TO  HAVE A MAID SOME TIME A AGO, I JUST FINISHED MY DEGREE PROGRAM WAITING TO BE MOBILISED FOR NYSC.I WAS MOSTLY AT HOME ALONE WITH HER. WHAT MADE IT HARD WAS THAT SHE WAS VERY ATTRACTIVE SHE WOULD COME TO MY ROOM MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT SLITEST OPPORTUNITIES. BEFORE I KNEW IT. WE WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER. THIS EXPERIENCE ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE.  NOTHING YOU DO WILL SATISFY HER,SHE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE.
       LOOKING BACK NOW I GUES I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE SURVIVE THAT EXPERIENCE .I WOULD NOT ADVICE EVEN MY WORSET ENEMY TO GO THROUGH WHAT I EXPERIENCED I EXCAPED WITH BY WISKER

Lose that capital letter, you meaningless being.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by wham(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2007
@Poster's previous posts
Disgusting angry
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Vieira(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
wham:

@Poster's previous posts
Disgusting angry

grin grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mip(f): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
see this issue is not a problem persa since u know who impregnate her just call the guyz family let them know whats on ground.

And also give them an ultimatum as to when u expect to come and pick up their WIFE but befor they come please keep an eye on the girl so that she wont do something that will claim her life and the babys so that u guyz wont have ur familys name drag in d mud by one maid u dont even know where she come from.

Wish u luck
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
Today is Sunday and I was wondering if the poster stopped at[b] Kuramo [/b] Beach after[b] "service".  [/b]

@Poster

Where are you now?  Please keep us posted.  I have a few questions to ask you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

wham:

@Poster's previous posts
Disgusting angry

he he he he he he he he he. grin

Vieira:

grin grin grin

he he he he he he he he he he grin

Please we are trying very hard to stay focused on this topic.  I know it is extremely difficult.  Just try please. cheesy
Chai!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2007
mip:

see this issue is not a problem persa since u know who impregnate her just call the guys family let them know whats on ground.

And also give them an ultimatum as to when u expect to come and pick up their WIFE but befor they come please keep an eye on the girl so that she wont do something that will claim her life and the babys so that u guys wont have your familys name drag in d mud by one maid u don't even know where she come from.

Wish u luck

You gave a good advice concerning the safety of the girl but your last line is disgusting and inhuman
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mamaput(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
romeo i thank you for your efforts in the "maid" affairs.
Nigerians call themselves good Christians but some animals are more equal than others.
anyone keeping a houselepl under 18 and even then as a slave , should be locked up.
The family is to blame because the clild was in their care.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mekoyo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2007
Keeping a girl who is below the age of 18 as a maid is wrong which is punishable under the Nigerian law. we should desist from this habit. Now see the situation here, all blames will be placed on you and your family cause you had every right to take care of her just as you would your siblings.

Your parents would be blamed too. From the story here there was trace if you sent her to school for formal education or to learn a trade. That means all she does is house chores and the rest. Haba!!!

You have a long way to go in settling that ugly incidence and I hope you and your family find the strength and courage to face the girl's family and solve it once and for all.

This is a lesson to those of you who keep innocent children as maids and treat them like rags.

Be wise!!!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
Please we are all guity of this child labor thing. Most of us have had that happen in our families only to leave Nigeria and discover how wrong it is.

So let us lighten up. The Nigerians who live over there do not know any better just as I did not know any better when I was over there. Ignorance is bliss they say.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
i was not raised by a nanny but by my sweet mama grin grin, nothing wrong in being raised by nanny but i am only asking for them to be paid accordingly and not just a plate of food and shabby shelter
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Please we are all guity of this child labor thing. Most of us have had that happen in our families only to leave Nigeria and discover how wrong it is.

So let us lighten up. The Nigerians who live over there do not know any better just as I did not know any better when I was over there. Ignorance is bliss they say.

I think it will be okay if you speak for yourself.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
thanks Mamaput for taking notice of that but this is just the begining, i will take that fight to their houses when i am back home grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mamaput(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
romeo its not fair to say only the rich. They do not steal the kids.
we have to apply the law of supply and demand.
even in schools we have child labour.
i do not want to think of the grass i cut or even buckets of water i had to carry for teachers in the name of punishment
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
mamaput:

romeo its not fair to say only the rich. They do not steal the kids.
we have to apply the law of supply and demand.
even in schools we have child labour.
i do not want to think of the grass i cut or even buckets of water i had to carry for teachers in the name of punishment

Mamaput you came late ohhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin,
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mamaput(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2007
me come late . was it not mama or papa dropping me late.
do the teachers not see who dropped me. grin grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Vieira(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
I am sorry for not being on track but I cannnot get beyond the posters gay escapades.  grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2007
Vieira:

I am sorry for not being on track but I cannnot get beyond the posters gay escapades.  grin grin

Abeg leave the matter oh!  I say leave the matter.  Let us respect his personal life and concentrate on the topic here.  Those kinds of stories are the kinds you read off line.

romeo:

i was not raised by a nanny but by my sweet mama grin grin, nothing wrong in being raised by nanny but i am only asking for them to be paid accordingly and not just a plate of food and shabby shelter

Most people on Nairaland are of the age when nannies were not even available.  All we had were relatives brought from the villages to help out. So your nanny stories no gum eba here at all. Those were the eras of full time house wives as far back as 30 years ago.  Domestic helps were to do the hard work not raise children.

We all had some young person to fetch water or pound yam once in a while back home.  All the same thing. Good you are thinking like that now.  If you never left Nigeria, you will just be like the rest of us who never left.  So do not make a big deal out of the situation--ok?.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by MrTurkey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2007
now what happens to the girl that has been put in the family way, her future, her life? did she even have a future prior to her coming into servitude in the first place? was she taken advantage of or was it of her own volition? grin

someone will mention an abortion sooner or later, what now becomes of the life that is already forming, who would not have any input into the entire affairs? aside these, we all gat some questions to answer on our own in the way we conduct our own affairs, so be careful while throwing stones (that's an advice to the lady who made the post)
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2007
Vieira:

I am sorry for not being on track but I cannnot get beyond the posters gay escapades.  grin grin

Are you gay too?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Revive(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2007
lol @ Almond u got me cracking with laffs  grin grin

u too Frankies  cheesy

Bless ya Romeo and mamaput.

And for those who do not know that there is a big difference b/w nigerian "maid" and oversea's house help/ domestic worker/ house girl(boy) and if u like "maid":

The difference is that ;
1. in overseas domestic workers must be above 18
2. Their work is regarded as job and they are paid up to standard of their job
3. They pay their own due tax.
4. They can take care of themselves so if they got pregnant, they take care of their problems by themselves.
5. If they were raped, they can by themselves sue the person responsible to court.

All the same as Almond said, most people in Nigeria  ( whether they have house help or not) do not yet know all these. Most who travelled do not also know these b/4 they travelled.

In the western world, the family of this poster has to be sued for child labour and abuse .

Meanwhile the new developement in the thread  is some how interesting
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Vieira(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2007
nuzo:

Are you gay too?

Nope.

I hope you are not too disappointed.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
I was going to be disappointed if you were. though, i respect these people Just wondering why the guy being gay tickled your fancy to the extent that you couldn't comment beyond that. grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Revive(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

(that's an advice to the l[b]ady[/b] who made the post)

Lady?

hahahaha Turkey u are missing some thing here! Seems u are faaaaaaaraway

read the post well and read romeo's diggings. The new development is heavily interesting wink
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2007
Just wondering out loud.

From Berger to Ojota all the way--MOUTH NO PAIN AM AT ALL?

Ah-ah?

What?

Ah-ah?

The guy can even out-perform my very self! embarassed
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2007
Please you guys should stay on the topic oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ah-ah? --- undecided----- cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy-----till---- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I say Nairaland don kill pesin!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by MrTurkey(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2007
Revive:
Lady?
ok, guy. now can we stay on the topic please cool
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Please you guys should stay on the topic oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ah-ah? --- undecided----- cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy-----till---- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I say Nairaland don kill pesin!

No be you dig the new topic out?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by MrTurkey(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
focus people, focus
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

We all had some young person to fetch water or pound yam once in a while back home. All the same thing. Good you are thinking like that now. If you never left Nigeria, you will just be like the rest of us who never left. So do not make a big deal out of the situation--ok?.

I am still thinking the way i was doing when i first saw this topic, my stance is that the Nigerian "maid" is a slave and not that working as a Nanny is bad, they don't even go to school, just food and shelter. with loads of chores and errands, damn it

Abeg e don change to who be gay? my reason of posting his past posts was because the acts there were too dirty and getting pregnant is nothing compared to them. Imagine a man sucking abunna inside a bus in lagos hahaha this ia giving me some goose bumps grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

focus people, focus

Focus on what? Give advice to a guy who has been as Hot as the so-called "maid"? Abegi. angry

@poster

If you were straight, i bet you would have been the father of the baby. But fortunately or unfortunately, you like giving BJ and being wired from the a##. u dey try ooo. grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by MrTurkey(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
romeo:
Imagine a man sucking abunna inside a bus in lagos
eeewwwyughhhk, makes me wanno puke
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
nuzo:

No be you dig the new topic out?

It was not me please.   Did you follow the thread?  I was enjoying the topic and ran into a major problem on this thread.  It was romeo as you can see from the proceedings going here.

romeo:

I am still thinking the way i was doing when i first saw this topic, my stance is that the Nigerian "maid" is a slave and not that working as a Nanny is bad, they don't even go to school, just food and shelter. with loads of chores and errands, damn it

Abeg e don change to who be gay? my reason of posting his past posts was because the acts there were too dirty and getting pregnant is nothing compared to them.

Imagine a man sucking abunna inside a bus in lagos hahaha this ia giving me some goose bumps grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Male Babies Suck Breast More Than Female Babies, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.