Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Building designs and advice for your projects - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building designs and advice for your projects (39136 Views)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hi all, please contact us for your building design, project management and construction services.
Feel free to contact us for advice regarding your building projects.

https://www.facebook.com/Allbuildintserv
e-mail: allbuild.intserv@gmail.com
Thank you.

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
5 bedroom duplex

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2012

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by shopclue: 3:23am On Apr 29, 2012
Hello,

Do you have email address where one can explain job details to you? I know what I want and have pics of similar structure to give you an exact idea but I'll need a structural engineer too to work with your design and draw his own before giving the two copies to the builder. I have a civil engineer/builder already. I'll send you the link of the project via email and we can discuss further.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
These are my contact details

email addresses : allbuildintserv@gmail.com

Phone number: 08055657780
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by shopclue: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Behind bobo: These are my contact details

email addresses : olaojosipe@gmail.com
lakezee2k@yahoo.com

Phone number: 08055657780

Oh thanks. I will email you shortly. Btw, we can discuss non confidential things about the project here:

https://www.nairaland.com/926216/pinkequitys-boutique-hotel-shopping-suites#10710744

For the important stuff, will communicate how to go about it. And will like to sit down and discuss once I get to Lagos. But if you need anything immediate like viewing the place to position the structure or some other stuff you may need, I can direct somebody to take you there in Lagos.

Ok Sir, please do you have skype? If so pls add me so we can talk. Will email you officially after that. Will call your Naija cell in about an hour.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2012
Yea sure?i think u can discuss the non confidential aspects anywhere.let me know when you are available.bye for now
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2012
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2012
1 unit 4 bedroom duplex and 2 units 2 bedroom flats

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by shopclue: 4:37pm On May 06, 2012
Behind bobo: Yea sure?i think u can discuss the non confidential aspects anywhere.let me know when you are available.bye for now

I have forwarded the hand sketch to your email. Sorry if am brief in my email but am multi tasking. Pls ask me any question. Also when can we skype? How much to begin? Do you need to visit the place first?(recommended).

Have a pleasant weekend.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2012
I got the mails.Called but could not get through to you.I sent you a text though.It would be good I visit the site this week.I do not have your skype id
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by shopclue: 10:34pm On May 06, 2012
Behind bobo: I got the mails.Called but could not get through to you.I sent you a text though.It would be good I visit the site this week.I do not have your skype id
My skype id is ojosipe.olalekan

I don accept you for skype o, Oga.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 3:22am On May 11, 2012
Yea i got that.I called your man and we have scheduled the site inspection.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2012
4 bedroom duplex...
www.nigerianhouseplans.com

1 Share

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2012
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2012
The difference lies in the details.
You get detailed interior and exterior drawings to specifications which differentiates your building from the rest.

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2012
To achieve a minimalist design like you have in the bathroom above this.If your preference is otherwise its all good
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2012
Minimalist 4 bedroom duplex design. Good if you love it simple but classy!

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2012
For proposals,you are also welcome.This proposal was done in 2008 for a multinational company planning to develop a residential estate

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2012
One of the interior views

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by Select(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2012
Nice one there!

Get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans , Buying of property etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email addy is select500@yahoo.com or BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2012
Six bedroom duplex design.

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2012
4 bedroom duplex design

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2012
Residential design for commercial use...construction completed

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2012
Luxury apartments for a multinational corporation

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2012
Pent house for the design above

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2012
You also get detailed specifications if you so require.This stands your building out from the rest
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2012
Leisure area design,
Heliconia Park,Intels compound Port Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
COUNTRY HOME DESIGN FOR A PRIVATE CLIENT

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
VIEW 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.