Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (23997 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by naijanow: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
While watching Emmanuel TV this morning, I heard TB Joshua suddenly stop his speech and ask the congregation to rise and pray for protection for the youth. He said Attack! and that it would be in this country. Not much later, news broke that bombs had exploded at a church on BUK campus, Bayero University in Kano! Is this proof that there is a prophet among us? Is this proof that God is still speaking to us, revealing Himself to us? Let's continue to pray for our protection, as the prophet advised. God bless Naija!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by reloboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
This is Sobo Tutu grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
naijanow: While watching Emmanuel TV this morning, I heard TB Joshua suddenly stop his speech and ask the congregation to rise and pray for protection for the youth. He said Attack! and that it would be in this country. Not much later, news broke that bombs had exploded at a church on BUK campus, Bayero University in Kano! Is this proof that there is a prophet among us? Is this proof that God is still speaking to us, revealing Himself to us? Let's continue to pray for our protection, as the prophet advised. God bless Naija!

thats too general if i say someone is being killed or robbed and tune in to any news around the world i would find some who has been killed or robbed

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by IykeD(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Spare us all these TB stories! Why wasn't he specific that it is be BUK that would be bombed, as if the youth are not the most vulnerable in the Nigerian society today, ain't they dying in scores every other week?
Plsssss!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by sholatech(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
So all the prayers made in the church could not stop the university bombing after THE PROPHECY?

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by LagosShia: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
in more advanced societies,this man would be arrested by the security forces for questioning.how do we know this man did not receive a tip-off or call from the attackers or an insider in the attack or planning of the attack? how are we sure these so called "prophets" are not financing these attacks in order to manufacture/make their "prophecies"? why didn't he inform us of the attack and inform the security forces to prevent or abort it ahead of time? why do these fake prophets trade with the blood of innocent victims?i think a true prophet of God doesn't need to use the divine for publicity stunt.many questions need to be answered.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Bestbby(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nairalanders, always criticising, una no dey tire? Tufiakwa, make una leav d man alone, if e dey easy make fowl grow teeth na, haba
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by gegee(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
And wat became of the prayer.does God just give inforMation for the sake of it

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
SATAN TELL AM... IM TALK!... PEOPLE FOLLOW! HW DID THIS GET TO HEADLINES IN D FIRST PLACE! HMMM!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Valprof: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her femine body b4 me- hmmm!!!.The usual thing is that I'd grab her and give her a bang ,only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'll rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience. Last nite was a different kettle of fish. The girl came and studiously held me to the floor. At first, say -no strenght was far from me .She strenghtened her tentacles by giving me a smack on my lips - I completely went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and swiftly pushed away that figure.I felt victorious, elated, emancipated, unshackled and unburdened as I watched her walk away in a perceptible dismay.Halleluiah!!.I believe the devil with his accomplices has ceded their hold on me.I solicit your reactions
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by IykeD(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
naijanow: While watching Emmanuel TV this morning, I heard TB Joshua suddenly stop his speech and ask the congregation to rise and pray for protection for the youth. He said Attack! and that it would be in this country. Not much later, news broke that bombs had exploded at a church on BUK campus, Bayero University in Kano! Is this proof that there is a prophet among us? Is this proof that God is still speaking to us, revealing Himself to us? Let's continue to pray for our protection, as the prophet advised. God bless Naija!

lolz Don't crack me up mehn with all these TB stuff.No, it should have been in Canada! Is attack new to Nigeria again? Hasn't it become a norm, don't we have it almost on a daily basis these days. Please find something else to confuse convince your customers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Thatdave(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
gegee: And wat became of the prayer.does God just give inforMation for the sake of it
DO you know what magnitude of destruction the attack would have caused?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by IykeD(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her femine body b4 me- hmmm!!!.The usual thing is that I'd grab her and give her a bang ,only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'll rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience. Last nite was a different kettle of fish. The girl came and studiously held me to the floor. At first, say -no strenght was far from me .She strenghtened her tentacles by giving me a smack on my lips - I completely went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and swiftly pushed away that figure.I felt victorious, elated, emancipated, unshackled and unburdened as I watched her walk away in a perceptible dismay.Halleluiah!!.I believe the devil with his accomplices has ceded their hold on me.I solicit your reactions

Fast and pray hard bro, you will overcome the devil and his agents! If possible, try to wake up and pray at midnight!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Bontee: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hmm i also watched his service today and he clearly said there is an attack right now within the country and they should pray for Gods protection
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her femine body b4 me- hmmm!!!.The usual thing is that I'd grab her and give her a bang ,only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'll rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience. Last nite was a different kettle of fish. The girl came and studiously held me to the floor. At first, say -no strenght was far from me .She strenghtened her tentacles by giving me a smack on my lips - I completely went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and swiftly pushed away that figure.I felt victorious, elated, emancipated, unshackled and unburdened as I watched her walk away in a perceptible dismay.Halleluiah!!.I believe the devil with his accomplices has ceded their hold on me.I solicit your reactions
YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by andyanders: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Touch not my Anointed and do my prophet NO harm, so says the Lord.
You can criticize him, you can call him names, but none like him in our time. He is a true prophet of God and I am happy because he will deliver the message and he who has ear, let him hear.
A land where there is no vision, people perish for lack of knowledge. Be careful so that you do not attract the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by ekpriobong(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2012

Create ur own post and get the moderator paste it on frontpage. Don't mix it with this one.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by antartica(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2012

You probably don't have woman,you dont self-service,meanwhile you are bursting with juices.The only other way you can let it out is in the "dream",while asleep.

When you are sleeping the brain is calmly awake,the brain cannot sleep and it sometimes subconsciously tune into what bothers you in real life and you sometimes find your self acting it out,even when you are suppose to be sleeping.

Find yourself a lively bytch man,that will give to you when you want it.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kombats: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
hmm i don dey fear dis guy ooo him jazz don too much for me to handle
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Valprof: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
antartica:

You probably don't have woman,you dont self-service,meanwhile you are bursting with juices.The only other way you can let it out is in the "dream",while asleep.

When you are sleeping the brain is calmly awake,the brain cannot sleep and it sometimes subconsciously tune into what bothers you in real life and you sometimes find your self acting it out,even when you are suppose to be sleeping.

Find yourself a lively bytch man,that will give to you when you want it.
An assessment of a carnal man- always myopic

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by ReLaTE(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
pastor fit u.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by awilologomba(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please stop dis adverts.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by oriauwa: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
New babies! Some women will put to bed today in Lagos. How about that?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Tos87(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=kay-1one]
YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!
Is that all you can give to him.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by deleo16(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
please why the need for this thread no need to post this thread ever since thread like this concerning T.B and it s prophesy is alway abuse,criticism,unbelieve e.t.c if u dont believe him no need stay away WHY THE ABUSE ON THE MOG e.tc i watched it and for those who watch Good and if you dont believe fine
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Tos87(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
kay-1one:

YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!
[s]
kay-1one:

YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!
[/s]
kay-1one:

YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!
is that all you can say to him??
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by andyanders: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Valprof

Listen, you have a spiritual wife on your case You need deliverance. Go to SCOAN Synagogue Church of All Nations and God will deliver you.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Tos87(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
kay-1one:

YOU DON DEY CRAZE!!!
[s][quote author=kay-1one]

is that all you can say to him??
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by All4sms: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
PLEASE, This is not the kind of matter we will just hear,and fold our arms, then nod our head, that is the end of it. NO!!! we are not thinking with our ANUS, Surely, we must put a Question Mark on the head of this Man?, How does he know that? Is he a Prophet or what? if not, which kind of charm he used to know that?, But I wonder why some peoples don't use their brain at all!! they always criticize based on their region, tribe,or Religion. NOT based on raw fact that is plain for everyone.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by antartica(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: An assessment of a carnal man- always myopic

What are you?an immortal abi?You are just a combination of cells that were lucky form properly,though,maybe with the exception of the brain cells that are missing some nuerons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos / No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri / Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.