Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (50864 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by SabrinaNene(f): 7:21am On May 03, 2012
Sagamite:

So many Nigerians ae cretins.

hahahahahaha, perfectly said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by nypha: 8:54am On May 03, 2012
I told myself that I will no longer contribute to religious topics on NL but am simply contributing to this not to say much, but to say that I am happy that Nigerians are beginning to understand that almost 90% of the population is strongly been held in hostage by religious scammers.

Thanks to Okija Juju and others who are logical with their reasoning. The problem is simply fanaticism. No matter how much we try to make our fellow country men & women see things with their true analytical eyes, they turn blind to reality.
Is it because we are too afraid to confront life challenges that make most of us Nigerians cling to their belief of something that has been proven to be non-existent?
We are too afraid to face difficulties thus; we need these so called "men of god" to keep our hope alive.

Like someone said here; most of us grew up in homes where our parents are "clergy" people as such, we know & have almost read the bible through.
As adults, we should be able to analyse for ourselves and be at least, true to ourselves that these "pastors" have become multi-billionaires from looting their followers.
I must acknowledge that they are good at what they do!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2012
nypha: I told myself that I will no longer contribute to religious topics on NL but am simply contributing to this not to say much, but to say that I am happy that Nigerians are beginning to understand that almost 90% of the population is strongly been held in hostage by religious scammers.

Thanks to Okija Juju and others who are logical with their reasoning. The problem is simply fanaticism. No matter how much we try to make our fellow country men & women see things with their true analytical eyes, they turn blind to reality.
I[b]s it because we are too afraid to confront life challenges that make most of us Nigerians cling to their belief of something that has been proven to be non-existent?
We are too afraid to face difficulties thus; we need these so called "men of god" to keep our hope alive.[/b]

Like someone said here; most of us grew up in homes where our parents are "clergy" people as such, we know & have almost read the bible through.
As adults, we should be able to analyse for ourselves and be at least, true to ourselves that these "pastors" have become multi-billionaires from looting their followers.
I must acknowledge that they are good at what they do!

So fcking well said.

A lot of them are scared chickens, hence the facing of religion for "salvation".

Nigeria is such a tough and harsh place where the evil/bad unexpected can happen to you and the safety net if it happens is very weak, so they are desperate to find some control. Since they can't find it, they resort to scraping the bottom of the Human Psyche: RELIGION run by an all powerful GOD that will save them if they please him.

Due to their fear and sense of lack of control/helplessness, they will believe any message that tells them someone/something else is in control (especially when the message is mixed with threat that their case/fate would be worse if they do not believe the message). The fear factor is powerful. These method has been used over time across the world to shape humans beliefs and behaviours.

People with pure and simple rudimentary thinking. And such thinking is being exploited by criminals like Ole-depo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2012
alpha4474:

No Prophet has honour in his country. It is only in Africa that we bring down success.
Where is the law that gives all men the right of innocense until proven guilty. No one
or law as ever accused him of stealing, is this not a great project, but all you see in
it is ill and evil. The prices of houses may not be that much, but no one as forced you
to buy one, that is if you can afford it. Let those who want to live there do so regulated
or not, its their choice.

As Bishop Oyedepo not done any good at all? Why the mud slinging

God help us!
www.ifreelance247.com

First and foremost!!

This is a great and laudable project!! Heck if every state in Nigeria had one of these, we would have achieved something great in their 4 year tenure.
The problem is not if the housing project is a great idea or if Covenant University is a good university (which by the way, I beg to differ). . .

What we are scrutinizing here is the source of wealth and the morality behind it.

Oyedepo has no real job, like painter, accountant, tent-maker or even a carpenter like Jesus.
He is a preacher. A seller of false-hope. He thrives on preying on the vulnerabilty of both poor Nigerians and rich religous Nigerians to make money.
He is no different from a con man. Let us put God aside for one second and look through a clear glass devoid of Yea's, Thou's and Amens.
Now Oyedepos money comes from both the rich and the poor and the helpless. Countless of times I have been in his church and heard the pastors preach the congregation into a high so big that all he does is say. . . "Give the lord a 'challenging ' offering today, and see his blessings". . . The poor woman that fries Akara would put all of her profits into the basket because she wants God to bless her with a house in Lekki, the 40 year old retired prostitute turned usher would put hers as well because she wants a husband, the student failing in school would give away all his pocket money because he wants God to miraculously change his F-grade to an A. . and so on. . Problem is these things rarely ever happen. Then during the course of the week, some chap in the church hits a lucky break and comes and testifies in church and attributes his luck to the 100 Naira tithe he has been paying for over 15years. . . Many of the congregation would buy into it and now keep hoping that one day, theirs would also come.

Meanwhile, Oyedepo is doing this to a multitude of approximately 1 million followers. Lets say 1million followers put in a offering of 100 Naira on a sunday, thats 100 million Naira EASY!! there are 53 Sundays in 2012, so 100 million multiplied by 53 = 5.3 Billion Naira per year. . . Hope you are understanding the mathematics of his wealth. . We are not adding the offerings from Crusades, Outreaches, House fellowships, Rivival services, Miracle services, Tithes, Seeds, Pledges and realization from sales of Church branded Mercahndises like Books, Calenders, C.Ds, DVD's, annointing oil, miracle Handkerchief and the rest. . . The cashflow is unbelievable.

Now in a country where minimum wage is 18,000 Naira (and still some states are finding it hard to keep pay), over 70% living below the international set poverty line, where unemployment is at 25% per 10million Nigerians. . How do you expect them to afford to send their wards to Convenant University whose tuition fees are over 250,000 Naira or live in that 45million Naira edifice he is planning on building?! And stop that foolish talk of Nobody is forcing you to buy, because its downright ignorant at best. . . Nobody is forcing me to buy an Aston Martin at over 100,000 pounds but atleast I am not a stake holder in the firm, I didnt contribute to it. . But if my money in anyway contributed to building a School, buying Jets, building an estate, I may not be entitled to get freebies, but I'll be damned if I dont get some sort of dividend from it.

I have no problems with the business man named Oyedepo, I have a problem with the Crook/conman/Pastor named Oyedepo.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2012
Okija_juju:
First and foremost!!

This is a great and laudable project!! Heck if every state in Nigeria had one of these, we would have achieved something great in their 4 year tenure.
The problem is not if the housing project is a great idea or if Covenant University is a good university (which by the way, I beg to differ). . .

What we are scrutinizing here is the source of wealth and the morality behind it.

Oyedepo has no real job, like painter, accountant, tent-maker or even a carpenter like Jesus.
He is a preacher. A seller of false-hope. He thrives on preying on the vulnerabilty of both poor Nigerians and rich religous Nigerians to make money.
He is no different from a con man.
Let us put God aside for one second and look through a clear glass devoid of Yea's, Thou's and Amens.
Now Oyedepos money comes from both the rich and the poor and the helpless. Countless of times I have been in his church and heard the pastors preach the congregation into a high so big that all he does is say. . . "Give the lord a 'challenging ' offering today, and see his blessings". . . The poor woman that fries Akara would put all of her profits into the basket because she wants God to bless her with a house in Lekki, the 40 year old retired prostitute turned usher would put hers as well because she wants a husband, the student failing in school would give away all his pocket money because he wants God to miraculously change his F-grade to an A. . and so on. . Problem is these things rarely ever happen. Then during the course of the week, some chap in the church hits a lucky break and comes and testifies in church and attributes his luck to the 100 Naira tithe he has been paying for over 15years. . . Many of the congregation would buy into it and now keep hoping that one day, theirs would also come.

Meanwhile, Oyedepo is doing this to a multitude of approximately 1 million followers. Lets say 1million followers put in a offering of 100 Naira on a sunday, thats 100 million Naira EASY!! there are 53 Sundays in 2012, so 100 million multiplied by 53 = 5.3 Billion Naira per year. . . Hope you are understanding the mathematics of his wealth. . We are not adding the offerings from Crusades, Outreaches, House fellowships, Rivival services, Miracle services, Tithes, Seeds, Pledges and realization from sales of Church branded Mercahndises like Books, Calenders, C.Ds, DVD's, annointing oil, miracle Handkerchief and the rest. . . The cashflow is unbelievable.

Now in a country where minimum wage is 18,000 Naira (and still some states are finding it hard to keep pay), over 70% living below the international set poverty line, where unemployment is at 25% per 10million Nigerians. . How do you expect them to afford to send their wards to Convenant University whose tuition fees are over 250,000 Naira or live in that 45million Naira edifice he is planning on building?! And stop that foolish talk of Nobody is forcing you to buy, because its downright ignorant at best. . . Nobody is forcing me to buy an Aston Martin at over 100,000 pounds but atleast I am not a stake holder in the firm, I didnt contribute to it. . But if my money in anyway contributed to building a School, buying Jets, building an estate, I may not be entitled to get freebies, but I'll be damned if I dont get some sort of dividend from it.

I have no problems with the business man named Oyedepo, I have a problem with the Crook/conman/Pastor named Oyedepo.

Standing Ovation!

So fcking well said, especially the bolded!

The cretins have been doing religion and are one of the most religious people on Earth for well over 30 years, yet 70% still live below the poverty line and the fools still believe that religion is irrefutably financially rewarding and they get more "blessing" than those that have not taken JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!

You will see the mugus lining up to go to the con-centres on Lagos-Ibadan expressway every weekend for their weekly "prosperity" junk-preaching. And people like Ole-depo will fleece them and buy his new private jet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by evangelpeaceym: 10:39am On May 03, 2012
(John 3:29) for some of them thought because he had the money bag that Jesus had said to Judas, buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or that he should give something to the poor, a proof that Jesus gives money to the poor if not, they would not have thought so.(Act4:34-37)neither was there any of them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold and laid them on the apostles feet: and distribution was made to every man according to his need and Joses surnamed Barnabas....... (also an apostle)having land sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles feet. Jesus and his Apostles though they were poor but not lacking daily bread and don't forget they are privileged to have horses and chariot which is their own type of Jet and Motor, yet they use the gift they receive from willing people and even sold the things they have to give to the poor(those they were better than) but today those who men call (men "of" God) sold the deceived to poverty to buy and show off lands and mansions (which they preach someday will all be destroyed) and using every trick including false testimonies to estort money from the poor and calling it "giving to God the widows mite" if these men were of Christ why have they seize to tread the path of the ancestors and were treading the path of the Pharisees because I believe that Christianity is no religion, but a kind of life style which Christ lived while on earth and to be a man of God is not to go to a Bible school or posses the ability to convince or convict men, because the gift of God is without repentance but rather to be an ambassador of Christ in every ramification.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Kanto: 2:03pm On May 03, 2012
oyedepo is a 419 pastor duping people for his private benefit. Thief thief
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Danduco: 3:29pm On May 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why are you repeating what an Igbo man just said?!

Cant your ideas be original?! angry

I dont think u know what the fear of God is.
And i pray that God will forgive u for what u said
about the Man of God. Your life and those of the others who said
bad things and rain insult upon the name of Man of God is in danger,i
pray that u will be forgiven. Brother, is a big mistake u just made by calling a Man of God, a thief and other names.
check: mattew 12:36.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dare2think: 3:44pm On May 03, 2012
^^^^^^

Your threats are not credible.

You want to know why?

YOUR MAN-OF-GOD IS A FRAUD.

He is only significant to brainless mugus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2012
Danduco:
pray that u will be forgiven. Brother, is a big mistake u just made by calling a Man of God, a thief and other names.

You are a person!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2012
Danduco:

You bloody churchgoer?!
You talked about shit to a "MAN OF GOD" like me and then turn around to write that bullshit!!
Do you want Alusi Okija to smite you with leprosy?
You even quoted the bible for me. . . now let me quote some for you to chew on;

Alusi Okija: Proverbs 17:150

“He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD”

It is the word of God that we use to Judge Oyedepo and that is not My personal judgment, but God’s, so by obeying this we are doing EXACTLY what Jesus said, to JUDGE righteously.

John 7:24 Jesus said: “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment”,

Oyedepo is a common criminal that has mastered the art of deception through selling false hope based on verses from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by rhymz(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!
grin
Sagamite:

You are a person!
add cretin to the list
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by blackboi(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

HARSH TRUTH; I Okija_juju will never be rich enough to afford the rent of a boys quarters in Canaan City (when finally built), I will always be a miserable churchgoer, po0orer than a church rat, even the servants of Oyedepo would be much richer than me. I'm a Bloody applicant. I dont need to tell you that Okija_juju will die a miserable death and be buried far away in the evil forest. cheesygrin

Sorry!! I just thought to let you know in advance and crush any hopes Okija_juju had of buying one of those.
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
I am a Native doctor, I'm sure I would DiE if I am sick. .grin I just underestimated how bad my situation was. grin

May Amadi-oha strike Okija_juju with bow hand for typing illicit trash lately.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm CRAZY tongue

in addition, may u DiE Fast and NEVER live to see this project come alive! angry
so mote it be!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by blackboi(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2012
Okija_juju:
@Blackboi pls forgive me for been such a lousy fo0Lsad

okay, I'll think about it smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by iiiyyyk(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2012
meksmewo: The word christianity could be define as "being christ like". If this is true then I am 100% sure that there are only few christians in the world especially in Nigeria (I am judging no one). I said this cos I know the "Men of God" who were supposed to follow the steps of Christ and guide us through this wicked world have turned to the wicked ones.

I am sure that if Christ were to be on earth and headed the ministry himself he won't do the following;

1. He won't ride on four private jets with the last one valued at about $30million even if they came as seeds and tyths.
2. He won't buy properties with money generated from the altar, he will move round and affect lives.
3. He won't run an institution, he is sure 95% of his congregation cannot afford.
4. He won't run a publishing company from offering and tyths and still sell the prayer book back to the congregation.
5. He won't go about displaying pride of wealth when some members of his congregation dies of hunger and abject poverty.

But there are a few things I am sure he wiill do;

1. He will use all the resources he gets from the vineyard to affect the lives of the people and prove to young sould that the church is the safe haven and not evil shrine where they go for help.
2. I am sure Christ will set up a school where brainy kids of even the poor will attend for free wit best quality to shame the devil.
3. I am sure that in all honesty and humility, he will live in a modest house, with basic security and adequate mobility without any pageantry and pride while he goes about his good works.
4. I am also sure that no member of his congregation will die in d hospital for a bill as low as N50,000 while he drives in a private jet and wear expensive suits.
5. I am sure he won't be screaming "Blessed in the morning, afternoon and night" he will say "repent and make heaven"
6. Above all, his name will not be on any list as one of the richest men.

Bible says "touch not my annoited" and sill encourage us to speak the truth. I thought about it and pondered over the things happening. The love Nigerians have for God and how a few have taken advantage of it. I am no saint but I encourage all you brothers and sisters to build a personal relationship with Christ. I urge the men of God who all came into the vineyard to turn a good leaf and not incure the wrath of God. We are humans, let's do our best to be good. May God guide and protect us all Amen. This words are from me, Emeka and a reflection of my thoughts, correct me if I am wrong I am a mere human.

this is not just mere thought it is the truth, and comes from the source of all truth,....JESUS

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Kanto: 3:47am On May 04, 2012
Oyedepo is one of the 90% yoruba franchise of 419 churches around the world. The most heartless and wicked crime is to use the name of God to 419 people. The man is a vicious criminal.Ole Barawo! Thief thief
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2012
@ Black Boi!!

You are officially a confirmed w'anker. . . but I love you nonetheless. . . (NO Homo!) grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by blackboi(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Black Boi!!

You are officially a confirmed w'anker. . . but I love you nonetheless. . . (NO Homo!) grin

whatever u mean bro, I'd like to: personally, realistically, spiritually, mentally, Nairaland[b]lly[/b] & every other[b]cally[/b] wish u the samecheesycheesy

Love u too, bro...smiley [excluding ur Bull-Shi:t!!]angrycool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by gooket(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2012
Bishop david oyedepo is one of the GOD SENT PROPHET TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2012
As Daddy Adeboye will say 'thank you Daddy, may you reveal to us all a place where we also can steal in peace'
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by godonzoki(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
I dont blame all of U insulting dis man of God. Its bc u r all poor asses dat cant afford it so u insult pple wt innovations. If ur brains wer working, u wud hv inovated somtin dat ppl wud also com to spend in it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
godonz.oki:
I dont blame all of U insulting dis man of God. Its bc u r all poor asses dat cant afford it so u insult pple wt innovations. If ur brains wer working, u wud hv inovated somtin dat ppl wud also com to spend in it.

This moronic person does not even know the meaning of innovation.

It is cretins with your type of brain that will willing give your money to Men of Con.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by 2sexy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's not adding any value to the society but doing his own personal business.How many of winners' congregation can afford a house of over #45 000 000 ? shocked shocked isnt ota some kind of forest if i may ask ?
bros... You remind me of the mistake my own mother made over 2 decades ago. The found a land for her around mile 2 and her complain was that it's bushy... How is mile 2 today. This is the mistake many people make in life.

Trust me and mark my word... Ogun State is developing fast. How many people can buy a land in Lagos today but with 500k, you can get a plot of land in Ogun State.

My mother bought a land at 250k back in 2004 or 5 in Ogun State but now, you can't even get a land for 600 or 700k in that area, near The Bells(OBJ school).

In 2008 during the shiloh at Canaan Land, a company distributed leaflets and when they handed me a copy what did I see? Mowe Offada plots of land at 300k... With every doc. C of o etc but today, if you get a land for 700k there, you are lucky!

Be wise my people... No Land lord will give you an award for staying in his house and you will never be his friend as long as there's som1 with a better pay. I told a friend that I am going to own a few plots of land in Ogun State. I no come form mugu for this live I come o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by limantertsa: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2012
lipsrsealed must of nairalanders would be speechles b4 God when d ar cal by God to repect all d nonsense d ar posting here b4 d creator.GOD hv mercy.let's be careful of wat we ar vomiting, 4 we shal give acct.of all one day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by rhymz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
liman tertsa: lipsrsealed must of nairalanders would be speechles b4 God when d ar cal by God to repect all d nonsense d ar posting here b4 d creator.GOD hv mercy.let's be careful of wat we ar vomiting, 4 we shal give acct.of all one day.
do yourself a favour and just shut the hell up!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by makinde3: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
God knows better
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.

Its normal for ignorant people to voice out their opinion..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
only fools doubt proofs. quote me nd i wnt reply your shameless posts. Bishop Oyedepo is a true man of God. take it or leave it, its ur choice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
meksmewo:
The word christianity could be define as "being christ like". If this is true then I am 100% sure that there are only few christians in the world especially in Nigeria (I am judging no one). I said this cos I know the "Men of God" who were supposed to follow the steps of Christ and guide us through this wicked world have turned to the wicked ones.

I am sure that if Christ were to be on earth and headed the ministry himself he won't do the following;

1. He won't ride on four private jets with the last one valued at about $30million even if they came as seeds and tyths.
2. He won't buy properties with money generated from the altar, he will move round and affect lives.
3. He won't run an institution, he is sure 95% of his congregation cannot afford.
4. He won't run a publishing company from offering and tyths and still sell the prayer book back to the congregation.
5. He won't go about displaying pride of wealth when some members of his congregation dies of hunger and abject poverty.

But there are a few things I am sure he wiill do;

1. He will use all the resources he gets from the vineyard to affect the lives of the people and prove to young sould that the church is the safe haven and not evil shrine where they go for help.
2. I am sure Christ will set up a school where brainy kids of even the poor will attend for free wit best quality to shame the devil.
3. I am sure that in all honesty and humility, he will live in a modest house, with basic security and adequate mobility without any pageantry and pride while he goes about his good works.
4. I am also sure that no member of his congregation will die in d hospital for a bill as low as N50,000 while he drives in a private jet and wear expensive suits.
5. I am sure he won't be screaming "Blessed in the morning, afternoon and night" he will say "repent and make heaven"
6. Above all, his name will not be on any list as one of the richest men.

Bible says "touch not my annoited" and sill encourage us to speak the truth. I thought about it and pondered over the things happening. The love Nigerians have for God and how a few have taken advantage of it. I am no saint but I encourage all you brothers and sisters to build a personal relationship with Christ. I urge the men of God who all came into the vineyard to turn a good leaf and not incure the wrath of God. We are humans, let's do our best to be good. May God guide and protect us all Amen. This words are from me, Emeka and a reflection of my thoughts, correct me if I am wrong I am a mere human.
Your ignorance is ur mountain. Have u ever asked how the project is being funded?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

Bullshiit. . . .stop supporting fraud because he's a pastor.isnt christainity about salvation if i may ask ?
Wasn't Christianity about salvation when he built covenant university and was charging below 200k? May envy not kill some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dmakoy: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
The Membership House Ownership Scheme (CanaanCity, Ota LGA) of the Winners Chapel under the leadership of Bishop David Oyedepo has been opened for the occupancy of interested members of the church.

The Apartments & the Ownership Costs are as follows:

1. One Bedroom Apartment: N4,890,000
2. Two Bedroom Apartment (Standard): N7,920,000
3. Two Bedroom Apartment (Luxury): N8,955,000
4. Three Bedroom Apartment: N13,150,000
5. Terrace Apartment: N23,970,000
6. Semi-Detached Duplex: N31,350,000
7. Fully Detached Duplex: N41,500,000.

The INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS OPTIONS are:

1. Winners Staff (e.g. CU staff & Co) - Up to Max 30 Years.

2. Other Members: Max of 2 Years.

Note: THE COST excludes Estate Service Charge (Power, Water, Security, etc).

Major Infrastructure in place:
1. 24/7 Power from the Canaanland Gas Power Plant
2. 24/7 Water Supply from Canaanland Water Plant.
3. Security Provision by NPF & Private Security firm. NPF Station (Proposed)
4. Medical Facility at CU Medical Center.
5. Shopping Malls (CU Campus, Justrite, Shoprite, Ota, etc)
6. Good Road Networks.
7. Sporting/Fitness Facilities (on CU Campus)
8. Etc.

For more info,
Visit the website:
http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/announcement/good-news-canaan-city-estate-development-is-about-to-commence/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by dmakoy: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
cool
dmakoy:
The Membership House Ownership Scheme (CanaanCity, Ota LGA) of the Winners Chapel under the leadership of Bishop David Oyedepo has been opened for the occupancy of interested members of the church.

The Apartments & the Ownership Costs are as follows:

1. One Bedroom Apartment: N4,890,000
2. Two Bedroom Apartment (Standard): N7,920,000
3. Two Bedroom Apartment (Luxury): N8,955,000
4. Three Bedroom Apartment: N13,150,000
5. Terrace Apartment: N23,970,000
6. Semi-Detached Duplex: N31,350,000
7. Fully Detached Duplex: N41,500,000.

The INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS OPTIONS are:

1. Winners Staff (e.g. CU staff & Co) - Up to Max 30 Years.

2. Other Members: Max of 2 Years.

Note: THE COST excludes Estate Service Charge (Power, Water, Security, etc).

Major Infrastructure in place:
1. 24/7 Power from the Canaanland Gas Power Plant
2. 24/7 Water Supply from Canaanland Water Plant.
3. Security Provision by NPF & Private Security firm. NPF Station (Proposed)
4. Medical Facility at CU Medical Center.
5. Shopping Malls (CU Campus, Justrite, Shoprite, Ota, etc)
6. Good Road Networks.
7. Sporting/Fitness Facilities (on CU Campus)
8. Etc.

For more info,
Visit the website:
http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/announcement/good-news-canaan-city-estate-development-is-about-to-commence/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.