Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Domain & Hosting Reseller Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain & Hosting Reseller Website (1379 Views)

How Do I Integrate A Sms Reseller Website On My Forum For My Users? / Best Sms Sending (and Reseller) Website. / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
please who can help with it, curently having problem configuring the DNS..
the website is suppose to be on by now,
www.besthostia.com
the link : http://besthostia.com.bh-9.webhostbox.net in on, pls help

1 Like

Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by mrperfect(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Where you purchase the reseller account we be in better position to assist.
Send email to their support team.
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2012
These days, nairaland is something else, when you need help, they don't care, but if I should tell them I got that reseller and domainn, hosting for free without paying a dime, they will start finding how to contact,. Too bad
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by yamakuza: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2012
WebSurfer: These days, nairaland is something else, when you need help, they don't care, but if I should tell them I got that reseller and domainn, hosting for free without paying a dime, they will start finding how to contact,. Too bad

your question is not very clear. You will get better and faster results by contacting your providers at webhostbox.
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
I did that but no response yet, what am saying is that am having issues on how to configure the dns
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
I actually contacted dualcore via YIM yesterday but all I get is busy busy.. Am not sure if there are other ppl here on NL I can trust with the login details to help put in place
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2012
ok. thanks i got that and i did it, they are replying now, so let me see if they can fix it.
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by nihinlade(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by DualCore1: 9:30pm On May 01, 2012
WebSurfer: I actually contacted dualcore via YIM yesterday but all I get is busy busy.. Am not sure if there are other ppl here on NL I can trust with the login details to help put in place

You saw me on YIM and asked if I wasn't busy and I told you I am never free (I keep 2 demanding jobs). I told you I was busy and went on to ask what your problem was. You were halfway into telling me and I had to be excused for a while. I told you to give me a second. I came back within 5 minutes and told you I was back and you said nothing.

I really dunno what you want done but if you need help you have to be clear on what you want and don't lock up feeling nobody wants to help you. Life is no longer a playground so don't expect anyone to provide spoon-fed help. I dont have you on my list, when you see me online you can contact me if you cant drop full details here.
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by tucwebhost: 1:43am On May 05, 2012
first and foremost i will say you contact your web host provider they are in better position to tell what is wrong and second when do you signup with them if you have not been long with them ..am thinking they are just one of does bad web host provider.Then thirdly moved your site to a Nigeria host where you sure to get assistance in person or via a mail or a phone call.
Hope this help ..
To your success
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by WebSurfer(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2012
anyway thx, but i already closed everything up
Re: Domain & Hosting Reseller Website by canachy(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2012
WebSurfer: please who can help with it, currently having problem configuring the DNS..
the website is suppose to be on by now,
www.besthostia.com
the link : http://besthostia.com.bh-9.webhostbox.net in on, pls help

I guess this is a Resellerclub's "Reseller Linux Hosting". If TRUE, Continue Reading

Point your Domain Name to your Hosting package using one of the options below.

Option 1: Configure your Domain Name (besthostia.com) to use these NameServers (Recommended):

* ns1.bh-9.webhostbox.net
* ns2.bh-9.webhostbox.net

OR

Option 2: Add the following records to your Domain Name's existing NameServers

besthostia.com IN A 208.91.199.125
*.besthostia.com IN A 208.91.199.125
www.besthostia.com IN A 208.91.199.125
besthostia.com IN MX besthostia.com

These changes may require 24–72 hours to take effect.

Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Konga Overtakes Nairaland As The Most Visited Site In Nigeria / Kindly Help Me With My Blog Please / Help Review My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.