Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Clearing Procedure At The Airport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing Procedure At The Airport (3160 Views)

Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Procedure At The Airport by Dankudi: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2012
Re: Clearing Procedure At The Airport by jobaskia(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
You really have to know the difference between pre- clearance procedure at the airport and Documentation before clearance.

Pre- clearance is a clearing procedure that does not involve payment of duty upon arrival of cargo at the NAHCO SHED and regularization of document is done later by the agent with relevant authorities( Nigeria customs Service)

Documentation before clearance is that duty payment, examination is done with respective govt agencies as applicable,
customs releases cargo
Exit is done at the gate for cargo to move out.

charges are paid at the rate oF KG. e.g10NAIRA/PER KG of the cargo in the shed.

you can contact me on 08082915084 for further details
Re: Clearing Procedure At The Airport by Dankudi: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
jobaskia: You really have to know the difference between pre- clearance procedure at the airport and Documentation before clearance.

Pre- clearance is a clearing procedure that does not involve payment of duty upon arrival of cargo at the NAHCO SHED and regularization of document is done later by the agent with relevant authorities( Nigeria customs Service)

Documentation before clearance is that duty payment, examination is done with respective govt agencies as applicable,
customs releases cargo

Nice one! Will definitely be in touch.
Re: Clearing Procedure At The Airport by nwanioma(f): 6:51pm On May 11, 2012
jobaskia: You really have to know the difference between pre- clearance procedure at the airport and Documentation before clearance.

customs releases cargo

What is your take on the new customs duty charges?
Re: Clearing Procedure At The Airport by Dankudi: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / Breaking News !! Samples Of New Naira Notes Are Out / I Need Kola Nut Buyer In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.