|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1060889 members, 1230745 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 07:26 PM
|I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by luckyCO(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2012|
I read John 15:7 with difference today though I have been reading the verse.
It says If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
Am attacked with problems ranging from financial,emotional,health,spiritual, if not for me but also my siblings.
Who will teach me ABC on how to remain in CHRIST and His WORD in me such to experience this verse in full?
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by Image123(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2012|
Your pastor should.
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by logicboy: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2012|
Image123: Your pastor should.
The real difference between a christian (like image 123) and an atheist in delivering help.
Image123, why not address this guy's problems instead of referring him to a pastor. If I were to answer him, I would have told him to;
1) Find out what skills or talent he has
2) Find a friend or relative that he can share his problems with
3) Use his skills in number 1 to try and solve the problems with the help of friends. He can apply for jobs with his skill set or ask friends for help in employment. If his problems are not financial, he can look at what talents he has that can solve the problems.
4) Meditation. He has to think clearly about his problems and he possible soltuions to it. I find jogging every morning keeps me fit and lets my mind think of what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day
5) If you want to get spiritual help (Which i dont believe in), you could go to your church an join some prayer groups. You could also ask your pastor to introduce you to people who have faced similar issues. The pastor might even introduce you to his richer members
6) As for your siblings, family is family. You'd have to figure that one yourself. Every family is unique
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by Image123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012|
The OP was asking with respect to a certain scripture passage.
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by logicboy: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2012|
Image123: The OP was asking with respect to a certain scripture passage.
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by Kx: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2012|
Image123: Your pastor should.I ll say ur bible first and others including ur pastor-second
|Re: I Read Jn 15:7 Please Help! by Ptolomeus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2012|
If you are in a church, you have a pastor, and you have so many problems ... there is something wrong ...
You have not thought of that?
How is it that he is faithful to a belief has so many problems and so serious?
Something is wrong, and I do not think it is the work of Satnan ALL ...
The last thing I would remain in place, would return to that church and talk to the pastor.
I wish you the best of luck, and you overcome the hard time living
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health