Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? (35651 Views)

Poll: Which European football club has the highest supporters in Nigeria

Arsenal: 25% (74 votes)
Barcelona: 6% (18 votes)
Manchester united: 23% (68 votes)
Chelsea: 40% (118 votes)
Real madrid: 3% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Which European Club Has The Best Set Of Fans In Nigeria? / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by bonetalk(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2012
fried-rice:
True Arsenal fans don't cross carpet trophy or no trophy.
I hate chelsea simply becos GEJ is a fan.
how do u know that GEJ is a fan of that club
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by bonetalk(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2012
olumidazz: Barca till next life, but if u look at it critically I will say chelsea has got highest fan base in nigeria, cos na them be agberoes, conductors, okada riders, marwa riders bricklayers and a whole lot of yeye yeye people like dat wey no get access to internet, so voting here is not the best platform to determine the euro club withe the largest fan base in nigeria.
Do u know that you are offending some people with all these professions you mentioned? Be warned cool
olumidazz: Barca till next life, but if u look at it critically I will say chelsea has got highest fan base in nigeria, cos na them be agberoes, conductors, okada riders, marwa riders bricklayers and a whole lot of yeye yeye people like dat wey no get access to internet, so voting here is not the best platform to determine the euro club withe the largest fan base in nigeria.
Do u know that you are offending some people with all these professions you mentioned? Be warned
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by bisi16(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2012
Emperor5c: Na chelsea n most of their fans na agboros,armed robbers,thugs,ogogoro n igbo sellers. i dnt knw y gangstars luv dis club

Probably coz their owner na gangster too.. :-)
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by jonzy1(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2012
bisi16:

Probably coz their owner na gangster too.. :-)

Yes o, rich gangster. Do you know that his two luxury yacht is among world biggest top ten. If gangster na like this, omo count me in

1 Like

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Chuksaluta(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2012
Chelski..
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Carlmax(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2012
Place poll nau, make people vote...
@ least dat wud be some stats
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2012
Bro if u r sayin its liverpool, then I will say you are a real soccer pundit & you know real european soccer history well, because liverpool is the giant of europe and britain for those who really know their football history well and those who know what is called football followership! Not all these mai mai chelsea, arsenal man city followership of nowadays, very unfortunate that they are not informed but to say the least its all good,let's watch them and see how far they will go! YWNWA for Live! For those of you who know wat it is
IykeD: I wouldn't say it's Liverpool but I am quite satisfied with the class of fans we have.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2012
YWNWA= You Will Never Walk Alone. You don't have to be a liverpool fan to know that.
But the most loyal fans are Arsenal fans or what remains of the gunners.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by rman: 8:26pm On May 03, 2012
kimakazee: Bro if u r sayin its liverpool, then I will say you are a real soccer pundit & you know real european soccer history well, because liverpool is the giant of europe and britain for those who really know their football history well and those who know what is called football followership! Not all these mai mai chelsea, arsenal man city followership of nowadays, very unfortunate that they are not informed but to say the least its all good,let's watch them and see how far they will go! YWNWA for Live! For those of you who know wat it is

We are talking about Nigeria not Europe dude.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by GudLion(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2012
@kimakazee n iykeD, YNWA. This kind of post reminds me of what happened d last time i visited village in 2009, after a successful umunna meeting one of my coz popped a similar question and befor u say jack... D chelsea bois got physical n very violent and.... Infact i dont think Chelsea has real fans yet. Lets see what happens in the next decade... Reds always. YNWA kiss cry
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Drichard: 8:39pm On May 03, 2012
Na chelsea becos nah DRYGIN CLUB.Na chelsea becos nah DRYGIN CLUB.Na chelsea becos nah DRYGIN CLUB.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Daytonbale: 8:47pm On May 03, 2012
Na chelsea be the bah bah here for calabar if you want doubt it you can check out our champions league rally on the 19 of may 20121 in calabar . up bluessssssssssss

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Dsage1: 8:50pm On May 03, 2012
Chelsea top.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by friedrice1: 8:55pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Amaechi is a chelsea fan. tongue tongue

dude, that's a lie, Ameachi confirmed his arsenal ties during Odemwingie's best Player Award 2 years ago..
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by friedrice1: 8:58pm On May 03, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: how do u know that GEJ is a fan of that club
Simple! He is clueless and makes too much promises without results.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2012
No sentiment,no controversy....na chelsea. Get fans pass for obodo nigeria for nw...I b Madrid fan ooo bt not just nigeria d blue fever is also catching dm in ghana n ivry coast.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by 12345DKO(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2012
paulipopo: Why enyimba or warri wolves no de there?
Enyimba & Warri Wolves bin dey Europe?
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by 12345DKO(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2012
kimakazee: Bro if u r sayin its liverpool, then I will say you are a real soccer pundit & you know real european soccer history well, because liverpool is the giant of europe and britain for those who really know their football history well and those who know what is called football followership! Not all these mai mai chelsea, arsenal man city followership of nowadays, very unfortunate that they are not informed but to say the least its all good,let's watch them and see how far they will go! YWNWA for Live! For those of you who know wat it is
If u call Liverpool giant of Europe, what wil u cal Real Madrid CF dat has conqured Europe 9 times & Ac Milan dat has conqured Europe 7 times?
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by newacca: 9:23pm On May 03, 2012
I am a MAN.UTD but ARSENAL has the highest supporter in Nigeria while Man.U has it in South Africa and Uganda
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by flexdee(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2012
It's CHELSEA all the way.

Haterz can go to HELL
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by everlicious: 9:29pm On May 03, 2012
I feel Arsenal has more fan base but they have become docile. true Arsenal fan can analyse football beautifully. But my love for Chelsea started when Mourino took over. My blood is BLUE!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Guapo(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2012
From the comments above,
Chelsea fc- 80%
Arsenal fc- 10%
Man Utd- 7%
FCBarcelona-3%

But from my perception on the national scale
If let say 50 million Nigerians are fans of european club football, then;

Chelsea fc- 30%
Arsenal fc- 25%
Man Utd- 20%
FCBarcelona-15%
Others- 10%
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2012
Either Chelsea or Arsenal

Thats the club all the agberos and conductors support
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
It has to be Chelsea but arsenal get mouth
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by coolguy2002: 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
Manchester united
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2012
Let there not be ojoro/magomago. So i have added the poll just has some people pointed out.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2012
I THINK ITS ARSENAL! Lets just giv it to them! Coz its a RICH CLUB for RICH BOYS!!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 03, 2012
Chelsea noni cheesy

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by stillme(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2012
Na Chelsea fans plenty pass because na shepe club.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by trigar12(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2012
Arsenal fans only has IGBO SMOKERS, MARIJUANA etc. BIG CELEBRITIES SUPPORTS CHELSEA
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by sylve11: 10:53pm On May 03, 2012
trigar12: Arsenal fans only has IGBO SMOKERS, MARIJUANA etc. BIG CELEBRITIES SUPPORTS CHELSEA

Like which celebrity and which celebrity? cool cool cool
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Victorcastrol: 11:05pm On May 03, 2012
Martini101: Itz Manchester United. The Obvious is that Chelsea fans are the Noisest. Quote me anywhere!
wink
Martini101: Itz Manchester United. The Obvious is that Chelsea fans are the Noisest. Quote me anywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China. / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.