Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? (7093 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
my very good friend in Scotland told me ysdty that she caught her mother in law when she was trying to put something in her food, they don't get along and she came from naija for holiday , and that ystdy when she wanted to have her shower , her 2 kids were in the sitting room, her mother in law was in her room.
While she was in the shower, she heard the kitchen door open and Something told her to come out of the shower and see who opened it , she came out of the bathroom but she left the shower running , so the mother in law obviously thought she was still in the bathroom, that is how my friend walked towards the kitchen door and in full view , there was her mother- in- law standing over her pot of food ,taking something from her wrapper and sprinkling it into the food .
She startled the woman and the thing dropped , her mother in law picked it up and ran out of the house .
Immediately , my friend called her husband and reported the incident, told him that the mum cannot return to the house or else she will leave with the kids .
The poor man called his mum to find out what had happened and as expected she told him all sorts of stories , anyway he paid for her to stay the night at a bed and breakfast , in the mean time my friend had packed all her belongings and thrown it outside .
This morning the husband who is a scientist took the food to the lab and it contained very high level of aspergillus quadrilineatus aka some sort of toxins that's very lethal.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by feminineA: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
First thing first send her back home as a matter of urgency and to prevent future occurrence put a distance between the mom and his family. That food would have wiped the whole family out. Which kind mil is that? The hubby should report his mum to his family back at home showing them evidence of the fOod poison.
To prevent her from telling tales and breeding hatred for his wife

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
hmmmmmmm
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
feminine A: First thing first send her back home as a matter of urgency and to prevent future occurrence put a distance between the mom and his family. That food would have wiped the whole family out. Which kind mil is that? The hubby should report his mum to his family back at home showing them evidence of the fOod poison.
To prevent her from telling tales and breeding hatred for his wife

As expected the woman had already started calling the world that she was pushed out of the house and was insulted by my friend, they were inundated with phone calls from Naija yesterday all expressing their displeasure at my friend maybe now they will shut up .

this is why some people are not receptive towards families in law generally, thank Goodness at least there is scientific proof of a foreign substance in the food and science does not lie.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
obi123: my very good friend in Scotland told me ysdty that she caught her mother in law when she was trying to put something in her food, they don't get along and she came from naija for holiday , and that ystdy when she wanted to have her shower , her 2 kids were in the sitting room, her mother in law was in her room.
While she was in the shower, she heard the kitchen door open and Something told her to come out of the shower and see who opened it , she came out of the bathroom but she left the shower running , so the mother in law obviously thought she was still in the bathroom, that is how my friend walked towards the kitchen door and in full view , there was her mother- in- law standing over her pot of food ,taking something from her wrapper and sprinkling it into the food .
She startled the woman and the thing dropped , her mother in law picked it up and ran out of the house .
Immediately , my friend called her husband and reported the incident, told him that the mum cannot return to the house or else she will leave with the kids .
The poor man called his mum to find out what had happened and as expected she told him all sorts of stories , anyway he paid for her to stay the night at a bed and breakfast , in the mean time my friend had packed all her belongings and thrown it outside .
This morning the husband who is a scientist took the food to the lab and it contained very high level of aspergillus quadrilineatus aka some sort of toxins that's very lethal.

LARWD AV MERCY!!! but realy is dis story true or its a film...

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
taryour:

LARWD AV MERCY!!! but realy is dis story true or its a film...

REAL LIFE!!!!! happened just yesterday here in Scotland
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
obi123:

REAL LIFE!!!!! happened just yesterday here in Scotland

y on earth would she want to kill her son wife and her own grandchildren....... Is she a witch.... Dis is so baffling
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
taryour:

y on earth would she want to kill her son wife and her own grandchildren....... Is she a witch.... Dis is so baffling

actually the food in question was prepared solely for my friend , she is on a vegetable diet so she doesn't eat what the family eats . the woman obviously knew that the pot of vegetable was for my friend but having said that , she could have cleared the whole family because nothing stops the kids from eating with mummy or even the husband, her son.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Ninapha(f): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
wahala every where! She should be grateful that God saved her, the best she can do is to be very careful and prayerful she may fail in poisoning her she may resort to spiritual war (aka Abracadabra)

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by moremi2008(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
This is shocking! What kind of MIL is this? Thank God for deliverance. Your friend needs to tighten her belt of prayers; this MIL is not going to stop after this. How can you go into your son's home to poison his wife and the mother of his children? Is she insane? I think your friend should get her arrested so it's in the government records and nobody can deny it. Mama needs to spend a few years in jail to re-think her life and seek God's forgiveness. What she tried to do is unforgivable.

2 Likes

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
shocked still in shock, what sort of mother is that, thank God the man checked the food, and believed his wife. I won't be surprised if the MIL says its the DIL that put it in the food to implicate her
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by tasandra: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Op,are u kiddin i cant blv this s real embarassedwhat an Evil woman lipsrsealed
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
Whats the title of this movie?

Simple wahala no dey there

Call the MIL and tell her that her son is about to eat the food.

Or tell her to come and eat the food
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by ijebabe: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your friend is very lucky! If only all evil people were exposed like this before real damage is done! Her son should call a taxi to take her to the airport instantly to catch the next flight. Instead of the MIL to feel remorse she's already adding more lies to her people back home. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by armyofone(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
now i know all those witch craft/curse dropped dead/etc
were as a result of some smart babalawo/dibia harvesting plant/chemicals from the wood/forest.
nothing like juju but some various form of aspergillus quadrilineatus.
if only they could use their witchery to better Nigeria undecided
oyinbo use their own invent melecine.
africa man use him own kill person wey him no like
let the rat race continue.

echi di ime.

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
On impulse and cos of my CCTV,i won't let the mama run away oh,i would make her chop that food.

Back to reality,the lady and her husband should try as much as possible to "keep" this in the family.No point spreading such news.Put the MIL on the next flight and let her go deal with her conscience. . .if she has any.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
moremi2008: This is shocking! What kind of MIL is this? Thank God for deliverance. Your friend needs to tighten her belt of prayers; this MIL is not going to stop after this. How can you go into your son's home to poison his wife and the mother of his children? Is she insane? I think your friend should get her arrested so it's in the government records and nobody can deny it. Mama needs to spend a few years in jail to re-think her life and seek God's forgiveness. What she tried to do is unforgivable.

My friend has been in prayers on hearing of her intended visit to their house , she even paid someone to house sit while she and her husband were at work and the kids were at nursery , just so that the MIL will not be alone at home , i believe she suspected that the woman was capable of doing something like this and as predicted she did.

Bottom line God will not abandon his children, my friend was at the right place at the right time
MY PEOPLE WEAR YOUR ARMOUR OF PRAYER AT ALL TIMES, THINGS ARE HAPPENING
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:31am On May 01, 2012
armyofone: now i know all those witch craft/curse dropped dead/etc
were as a result of some smart babalawo/dibia harvesting plant/chemicals from the wood/forest.
nothing like juju but some various form of aspergillus quadrilineatus.
if only they could use their witchery to better Nigeria undecided
oyinbo use their own invent melecine.
africa man use him own kill person wey him no like
let the rat race continue.

echi di ime.
You have a point there. My mum would say oyinbo use theirs for their benefits, African use theirs for wickedness.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Ivynwa(f): 2:18am On May 01, 2012
Jesus Christ!

Guess she is trying to kill off the daughter -in-law and make her son marry whichever freaking good girl she has back home for him. What wickedness is that? High time somebody taught mothers to quit intruding in their children's life. What the heck is that?

Biggups to that sharp wife, you can't go wrong with a detective mind. Wheeeww! God and her sharp mind saved her.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 01, 2012
Tales. I think the theme has been over-flogged by nollywood people already. The lady is probably giving the MIL a bad name to hang her. I can bet that the said MIL is an old, illiterate poor woman...lol. Go try accusing a sophisticated, literate, rich MIL like that if dem born u well. Wicked wifey.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 9:28am On May 01, 2012
Gaggi: Tales. I think the theme has been over-flogged by nollywood people already. The lady is probably giving the MIL a bad name to hang her. I can bet that the said MIL is an old, illiterate poor woman...lol. Go try accusing a sophisticated, literate, rich MIL like that if dem born u well. Wicked wifey.

Gaggi may God not allow you see such so you can believe that things like these are happening not just in home videos but in real life , this person is a close friend of mine and i know what i'm saying. i myself could not believe it when she was telling me this story, True they have never gotten along but when 2 spirits don't agree they don't agree, a wicked person is a wicked person it really doesn't matter whether sophisticated or not .

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 9:46am On May 01, 2012
Ivynwa: Jesus Christ!

Guess she is trying to kill off the daughter -in-law and make her son marry whichever freaking good girl she has back home for him. What wickedness is that? High time somebody taught mothers to quit intruding in their children's life. What the heck is that?

Biggups to that sharp wife, you can't go wrong with a detective mind. Wheeeww! God and her sharp mind saved her.

i believe very strongly that God wanted to oust this MIL, because what are the odds really that my friend came out of the bathroom at the right time , had the wisdom to leave the shower running thus giving the impression she was in the shower. So she was there long enough to see the MIL remove the substance and put it in the food and thank God we are in the UK, the husband in as much as he believed his wife, had the resource to test the food, so there is written proof that indeed there was foreign substance in the food . Its all very home vidoe-ish but real
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 01, 2012
obi123:

Gaggi may God not allow you see such so you can believe that things like these are happening not just in home videos but in real life , this person is a close friend of mine and i know what i'm saying. i myself could not believe it when she was telling me this story, True they have never gotten along but when 2 spirits don't agree they don't agree, a wicked person is a wicked person it really doesn't matter whether sophisticated or not .

LOL, if u say so. This shii.tt is funny. So the woman want's to commit murder. Some people get mind sha.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by emmatok(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2012
Nigerian women and their MIL wahala.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by maclatunji: 12:21pm On May 01, 2012
Women: what have we ever done to you that we have to be afraid of the mischief you will be up to as wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, professional colleagues etc. Why are your minds so fickle?

Ignore this post if it doesn't apply to you. I don't have the time for attitude today. angry
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 12:51pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji: Women: what have we ever done to you that we have to be afraid of the mischief you will be up to as wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, professional colleagues etc. Why are your minds so fickle?

Ignore this post if it doesn't apply to you. I don't have the time for attitude today. angry

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by maclatunji: 1:06pm On May 01, 2012
obi123:

LOL, I am just frustrated at the tendency of many women to do absurd things for the most fickle of reasons. How can a MIL want to kill her son's wife and mother of her grandchildren? I have some other experiences that are not related to attempted murder and one cannot help but wonder: does this woman have a functional brain at all? I don't intend to insult or offend (responsible) women but it is the truth that many women do silly things that just don't add-up by any form of logic. Do you know understand my outburst? At least a little. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by harakiri(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2012
The things women do. They can be so irrational. They just act out of emotions without giving a damn whose ox is gored. What if it was her son who ate the food? She'll be the first person telling the whole world that her daughter in law is the witch who killed her son. Women!!! I love them but i can't live under the same roof with one.

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 1:44pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, I am just frustrated at the tendency of many women to do absurd things for the most fickle of reasons. How can a MIL want to kill her son's wife and mother of her grandchildren? I have some other experiences that are not related to attempted murder and one cannot help but wonder: does this woman have a functional brain at all? I don't intend to insult or offend (responsible) women but it is the truth that many women do silly things that just don't add-up by any form of logic. Do you know understand my outburst? At least a little. grin

i understand you , but we can never ever understand what motivates people.
There is really no explanation enough to justify what the MIL did.They have never gotten along but to try to wipe out the family is another thing.
We all have to be careful, even at that , only God really can save us from people and their insecurities
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blacklion(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2012
obi123: my very good friend in Scotland told me ysdty that she caught her mother in law when she was trying to put something in her food, they don't get along and she came from naija for holiday , and that ystdy when she wanted to have her shower , her 2 kids were in the sitting room, her mother in law was in her room.

Nollywood Tales By Moonlight!
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by harakiri(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2012
blacklion:

Nollywood Tales By Moonlight!

Really? If i tell you what i have personally experienced from MY OWN MOM (deceased) and younger sisters, then you would call it Hollywood. This thread is NOTHING compared to it but all the same, $hit like this happens every blessed day. Today on yahoo news, i was reading an article about a lady (dentist) who removed all the teeth of her recent ex-boyfriend. That's just how irrational women can be. Get in tune with reality my friend. The link is right below :

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dentist-pulls-her-ex-boyfriend-teeth-split-210829769.html

Is that Tales by moonlight too? Hmmmm? GET REAL!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 3:15pm On May 01, 2012
tasandra: Op,are u kiddin i cant blv this s real embarassedwhat an Evil woman lipsrsealed

Pls believe it and get on your knees and pray to whatever you believe in to give you discerning spirit, things are happening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Men Can Smell When Women Are Hot? / Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.