Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch (14065 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam / Nigerians In Chinese Prisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by morpheus24: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
saw this story on channels.

Hope this deters many of you that think you are invincible and want to go do bad things in other countries. You mihgt get caught up.

See the families you are leaving behind!!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7egbLaX4MA&list=UUEXGDNclvmg6RW0vipJYsTQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks for this.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by deleo16(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
saw it also very pathetic and sad
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Inemobot(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2012
This is painful to me.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2012
well this is something that should be put on the front page instead of all the other stupid topics they put up there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by justwise(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2012
omega25red: well this is something that should be put on the front page instead of all the other stupid topics they put up there.

Sent it couple of days ago to be put on front-page but the suppermod hasn't done it.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by omega25red(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2012
justwise:

Sent it couple of days ago to be put on front-page but the suppermod hasn't done it.
Thanks dude
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2012
by the look of these Chinese jails, these criminals are better off staying there, as i doubt 9ja jail look any better, or treat their inmates better.
do inmates in 9ja get 3 square meals a day? what is better in Nigerian jails comparing to the Chinese ones? what sane Nigerian in Europe/Australia/US/Canada jails would want to be transfered to Naija?

as they say:"if you cant stand the heat, then stay the hell out the kitchen!"
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by JeSoul(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2012
A darn shame. Its too bad the people who need to see it the most (prospective 'business' travellers) will probably not pay attention.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by ekwynwa: 8:09pm On May 04, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
I am very very embarrassed and shocked to say the least! This is nothing but GREED and these dumbheads know very well that they have children and wive but never stopped a minute to think about the repercusions. I feel very sorry for the families they left behind! Its a shame too that most of these people here are IGBOS! Some of our people are just very GREEDY ! !
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by llbhuds: 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
hnmmmm...na wa oooo
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by achi4u(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2012
how of my brothers are in Chinese jail?
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by eyenCalabar(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2012
NRI PRIEST: I am very very embarrassed and shocked to say the least! This is nothing but GREED and these dumbheads know very well that they have children and wive but never stopped a minute to think about the repercusions. I feel very sorry for the families they left behind! Its a shame too that most of these people here are IGBOS! Some of our people are just very GREEDY ! !

No, not just GREEDY but DESPARATE!
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2012
eyenCalabar:

No, not just GREEDY but DESPARATE!

That too! Am very dissapointed in these fools!
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by sensisosu: 8:47pm On May 04, 2012
nice report but dont like the idea of showing the faces of the innocent young kids and their mothers to the world... this is really a sad story
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 04, 2012
NRI PRIEST: I am very very embarrassed and shocked to say the least! This is nothing but GREED and these dumbheads know very well that they have children and wive but never stopped a minute to think about the repercusions. I feel very sorry for the families they left behind! Its a shame too that most of these people here are IGBOS! Some of our people are just very GREEDY ! !

the tribe of these criminals is irrelevant, as the problem is a Nigerian one. they could all be Yoruba/hausa and it would make no difference whatsoever to the issue at hand.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by FKO1(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2012
TRUE TALK.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2012
viewing this topic: nbl tech(m), greyvirgo, justwise(m), ypad, lalaboi(m), awilo logomba(f), uchlukez, jbrodaly, violent(m), Lanresnett(m), Real Treas(f), Skii(m), omo_to_dun(m), Dantemoore, smoke ice, crimefreeman, F.K.O(m), SmartCount(m), Barbz4u101(m), MRbrownJAY(m), steve_101(m), positiveb, playboy19(m), temmytanny(m) and 33 guest(s)

good to see that this video is being watched by many, so that people will think twice when their family member says they are going abroad for biz.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Irelander: 9:02pm On May 04, 2012
Thanks for posting the video, i hope many will take a lesson from this. I am surprise there is no much comment on the subject
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by violent(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: by the look of these Chinese jails, these criminals are better off staying there, as i doubt 9ja jail look any better, or treat their inmates better.
do inmates in 9ja get 3 square meals a day? what is better in Nigerian jails comparing to the Chinese ones? what sane Nigerian in Europe/Australia/US/Canada jails would want to be transfered to Naija?

as they say:"if you cant stand the heat, then stay the hell out the kitchen!"

I am very very embarrassed and shocked to say the least! This is nothing but GREED and these dumbheads know very well that they have children and wive but never stopped a minute to think about the repercusions. I feel very sorry for the families they left behind! Its a shame too that most of these people here are IGBOS! Some of our people are just very GREEDY ! !

Your post and a few others does assume that the individuals serving jail terms in China must be really guilty of their crimes and deserved to be punished accordingly. Your post rules out the possibility that a few people may have been caught within the seriously alarming Chinese system which shows absolutely no regard for human rights or the rights to fair hearing or fair justice.

China is not the UK or the US. In China, it is you against the system, and you stand absolutely no chance if you can't speak or understand Chinese ------- you simply can't argue your case in Chinese courts and your guilt or lack of it rest in the hands of people who wouldn't even recognize the rights of their own citizens how much more you from a country stereotyped for corruption?

It doesn't even help that Nigerian's foreign policies are in shambles. hear the illiterate Nigerian minister saying "I was really shocked when i got the list, and we don't know what to do" shocked shocked ....i haven't yet heard of a more distressing statement since the last time i heard Jonathan spoke about terrorism being a global phenomenon.. The Chinese government will think twice before coming up with ridiculous charges for an American or British citizen, sure no one wants a Hilary Clinton or William Hague causing a serious showdown on their doorstep, but who gives a Fuccck about the little nasty Nigerian?.

My heart truly goes out to the families who have to bear the brunt of either these men's irresponsibility or the bitter taste of the insane Chinese system.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Piyke: 9:19pm On May 04, 2012
This is should be aired in national tv on nta to help deter people from drug trafficking. I feel for the families they left behind.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2012
Nigerians. Any which way is not always a way.

Besides, china of all places. wetin person dey go find for there?
The average Chinese person in their country, without exposure past what they see on TV, is rude to blacks.
I wouldn't even travel there for tourism for fear of malhandling right from the airport.

What you should be angry about is not the Chinese government, those yellow niggas have enough population problems as is.
Before a country limits a family to just one child, you know say yawa dey for dia side.
How do you expect them to now be supporting imported crooks?

No, your frsutration should be directed at your government. When even to the patriots and citizens at home they don't give a damn, is it some yahoo boy that goes and gets himself locked up in another country they will care about? In Nigeria, there are many people, deserving or not, in prison today who were thrown in without any trial and have been there for much more than 5 years.
So Tell me, how is the current sich in Naija any better?
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by LEXYLOV: 9:49pm On May 04, 2012
I heard that as of June 2007, china correctional department estimated around 10,000 Nigerians are in Chinese jails, and more than half of them has been executed. Also the most disturbing hints of the whole saga was that. . .deleted
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2012
These are the ones lucky to be in jail. Think of the numerous that have been killed
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Hoodrat(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2012
Na wa o.. God have mercy.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by justwise(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2012
LEXYLOV: I heard that as of June 2007, china correctional department estimated around 10,000 Nigerians are in Chinese jails, and more than half of them has been executed. Also the most disturbing hints of the whole saga was that. . .deleted

Read the title again. . . .Nigerians in Chinese Jails. Take tribe out of this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Hoodrat(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2012
Asian puppies are acting weird this days.
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 04, 2012
violent:
your post and a few others does assume that the individuals serving jail terms in China must be really guilty of their crimes and deserved to be punished accordingly. Your post rules out the possibility that a few people may have been cut within the seriously alarming Chinese system which shows absolutely no regard for human rights or the rights to fair hearing or fair justice.

China is not the UK or the US. In China, it is you against the system, and you stand absolutely no chance if you can't speak or understand Chinese ------- you simply can't argue your case in Chinese courts and your guilt or lack of it rest in the hands of people who wouldn't even recognize the rights of their own citizens how much more you from a country stereotyped for corruption?

It doesn't even help that Nigerian's foreign policies are in shambles. hear the illiterate Nigerian minister saying "I was really shocked when i got the list, and we don't know what to do" shocked shocked ....i haven't yet heard of a more distressing statement since the last time i heard Jonathan spoke about terrorism being a global phenomenon.. The Chinese government will think twice before coming up with ridiculous charges for an American or British citizen, sure no one wants a Hilary Clinton or William Hague causing a serious showdown on their doorstep, but who gives a Fuccck about the little nasty Nigerian?.

My heart truly goes out to the families who have to bear the brunt of either these men's irresponsibility or the bitter taste of the insane Chinese system.

bro, we cant sit here and claim that they are all innocent of their crimes, especially when we all know too well about the mentality of our dear brothas and sistas out there. yes, a few of them might be innocent of the crime they are accused of (just like inmates in the US, UK etc) but it certainly doesnt take away the gravity of the issue.

also, i wont try to say whats right or wrong IN CHINA. the Chinese Gov is the ultimate body to decide on that......and if anyone is not happy with the laws in this country or their judicial system, they can stay the hell away (or behave themselves while there). many foreigners (myself included) have lived in china and never seen a police station holding cell, let alone a jail cell.

China doesnt really care of the nationality of the culprits, as we all witnessed with the execution of the Brit Akmal Shaikh for drug smuggling, while the whole British Gov was pleading with China not to....so it sure aint got nothing to do with being Nigerian.

the sad fact is that Nigerian Gov doesnt give a damn about Nigerians in jail all around the world, they already have too much on their hand at home.

the problem starts and ends in NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by achi4u(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2012
my worries is that chinese ppl are poor and even heartless.they are hungry too and a hungry man is an angry man.
yet we import everything from china.
shame on us all!
Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by justwise(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2012
achi4u: my worries is that chinese ppl are poor and even heartless.they are hungry too and a hungry man is an angry man.
yet we import everything from china.
shame on us all!

No, shame on those Nigerians who travelled their to commit crime. And before i forget. . majority of Chinese are not poor and hungry, they are far richer than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2012
@Achi4u
while China becomes one of the main power of this world, you call them poor, lol! yes there is poverty in China, do you know any country where there aint any?
as for heartless, maybe this is what Nigeria need to get rid of all the corruption that keeps the country in the sad state that it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thinking Of Relocating To Canada. / Panic As Petrol Queues Surface In Abuja Due To Flood On Lokoja Road. / Flooding: Australian Government Warns Nationals Against Travelling To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.