Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Too Late To Cry For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Late To Cry For Nigeria (737 Views)

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Late To Cry For Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
The spate of terrorist attacks by what most Nigerians call Boko Haram and other rebels should make us weep for Nigeria, but it is now too late to cry. Nigerian voters had the chance to vote for a New Nigeria, but they preferred to vote for political gangsters and now the truth is exposed with tragic consequences. When fools are in power, there will be disorder! And only fools voted for the fools who are too corrupt and too incompetent to give Nigeria a good government.
Re: Too Late To Cry For Nigeria by REMMEI(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Orikinla: The spate of terrorist attacks by what most Nigerians call Boko Haram and other rebels should make us weep for Nigeria, but it is now too late to cry. Nigerian voters had the chance to vote for a New Nigeria, but they preferred to vote for political gangsters and now the truth is exposed with tragic consequences. When fools are in power, there will be disorder! And only fools voted for the fools who are too corrupt and too incompetent to give Nigeria a good government.

i swear ma heart is bleeding fa this country..'NIGERIA' a confused state.
Re: Too Late To Cry For Nigeria by olayinka1987: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
Split the country. Let Yorubaland be for Yorubas. No more Igbo fraudsters and drug dealers. No more cutlass wielding Northerners. I'm tired of all dis.
Re: Too Late To Cry For Nigeria by ticon4life(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
The so called political and economic oppressors and thier fellow conspirators will never want this country to split, just because of thier individuals selfish REasons.
Re: Too Late To Cry For Nigeria by belovedaja(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
I support you. Let the country break to piece so that i can i have my biafra.
olayinka1987: Split the country. Let Yorubaland be for Yorubas. No more Igbo fraudsters and drug dealers. No more cutlass wielding Northerners. I'm tired of all dis.

(1) (Reply)

Flash: President Jonathan Appoints Doyin Okupe As His Senior Special Assistant. / UK To Refurbish Lagos Prisons Ahead Of Deportation / Nigeria( A Fragmented State Dependent On The Material Culture Of Tchnology)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.