Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Food Do U Like Best And How Do U Prepare It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do U Like Best And How Do U Prepare It (5247 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Ewa Agoyin Lovers (how To prepare It) / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Food Do U Like Best And How Do U Prepare It by coolguy2002: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
wanted to ask this question for long. we all like food. is very essential in daily life. some people eat more than others. others dont eat all. ok now the questions is whether you eat or not. what food do you like best and how do u prepare it
Re: What Food Do U Like Best And How Do U Prepare It by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2012
I like too many that I can hardly choose one as my best. cheesy Anyway, Lemme go with White rice with spinach sauce. kiss kiss

Procedure
If you will be using frozen spinach, allow to thaw just enough to let you cut them into tiny pieces. Leave to thaw completely and squeeze out the extra water using a sieve.

* Boil meat and fish with seasoning and allow to absorb almost all the broth when it's done, and then turn off heat.
* Meanwhile put desired amount of (green) fresh pepper in a cellophane, tie and put in the boiling pot of meat
* When the pepper must have been cooked in the heat (soggy), take them out of the pot, out of the cellophane, and cut into tiny pieces on a slicing board or mash in a bowl with a wooden spoon, do the same to the spinach.

* Heat oil in a pot, add a piece of onion and then fry your meat if you wish, otherwise, after heating the oil add your sliced onions, and add your spinach and pepper after a few seconds.

* Add maggi and other desired seasonings
* Add your meat and reduce heat to medium and allow to cook for about 10-15 minutes.

* Boil rice

Serve, and enjoy!

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51549163-640x480[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51549190-640x480[/img]
Re: What Food Do U Like Best And How Do U Prepare It by coolguy2002: 5:16pm On May 01, 2012
wooow.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat Your Poop For #30million / Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Essence What’s The Difference / How Do I Make "puff-puff"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.