Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” (28407 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by suremic(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2012
Source: http:///pojvjt

Nollywood star,stephanie okereke Idahosa got married last weekend in paris france .Her union with Linus Idahosa has been tagged “wedding of the year” by many fans. Stephanie disclosed to Genevieve magazine why she chose paris.“It’s the ambience fairy-tale like. It is reminiscent of culture, of peace and love; something away from the chaos we get used, something fresh, new and different”.she said.

Stephanie said she is happy at the moment “I’m happy. It’s a beautiful feeling to be in love and be with the one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with”.She also disclosed how her career has influenced her taste in a man “Lol! I guess you just want the best out of life when you are open to experiencing life in all its beauty. I want a man that is not threatened in the least; one who has his own pursuit, and there’s a connect between what we do. Respect is key”.

Read More: http:///pojvjt

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Callotti: 12:04pm On May 01, 2012
Damn right sugar. Respect is the key.
All the best.
May your fairytale weather all storms.
Marriage will never be sweet without heartaches.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by suremic(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2012
Hahaha grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 01, 2012
Wetin concern us.even if u had gotten married in the BUSH IN SOMALIA

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Novice1(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2012
Not front page worthy

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Sijo01(f): 4:29pm On May 01, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!
U r gud 2go gurl.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Kusbaby(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2012
[url][/url]where u decide 2 get married is none of our business.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2012
Long-Hiss

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by scopusng(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2012
Na waooo, wetin concern us wit ur stories. Abeg, next topic
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Kusbaby(f): 4:43pm On May 01, 2012
i wonder wht is so special abt paris,if she like it could hv been at kastina or otuoke.
!!! kiss[/quote][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by skales(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2012
Used and dumped mumu dark skinned ibo girl

As if na she be the first to marry abroad

*Hisses on her in every dialect of nigeria*

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 01, 2012
suremic: Nollywood star,stephanie okereke Idahosa got married last weekend in paris france .Her union with Linus Idahosa has been tagged “wedding of the year” by many fans. Stephanie disclosed to Genevieve magazine why she chose paris.“It’s the ambience fairy-tale like. It is reminiscent of culture, of peace and love; something away from the chaos we get used, something fresh, new and different”.she said.

Stephanie said she is happy at the moment “I’m happy. It’s a beautiful feeling to be in love and be with the one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with”.She also disclosed how her career has influenced her taste in a man “Lol! I guess you just want the best out of life when you are open to experiencing life in all its beauty. I want a man that is not threatened in the least; one who has his own pursuit, and there’s a connect between what we do. Respect is key”.

Whose culture? French culture? the beginning of poor self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by sunnshyn(f): 4:49pm On May 01, 2012
Respect is key!! Lovely Steph! All d very best babes! I cn only wish u what I wish 4 myself....Happiness!! kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Koolking(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2012
suremic:

It’s a beautiful feeling to be in love and be with the one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with”.

So her last marriage failed cos she married the man for money and not love. I smell a third marriage. Meanwhile congrats to her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by eseosa77(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2012
Wetin those actresses see for edo state boys body?dem no wan gree marry from other state.just wait,anothere one comming soon.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by kunlex026(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2012
Wey tin b our own jare if u lyk go SOMALIA
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 01, 2012
davidylan:

I told you this girl is mentally deluded. Now reminiscent culture is now that of the French. Anuofia!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Fobrown: 5:07pm On May 01, 2012
i wish you the best. bt the only thing with you actresss is that your marriage dont last.if u want it to last it depends on you.so put in your best

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Samminixon(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2012
Dats very sweet. To y'all dat r jealous b her guest and do beta dan steph.... Jealousy no go kill some pple for here. May God help ur souls, am referring to dose jealous pple!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Mayflowa(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2012
eseosa77: Wetin those actresses see for edo state boys body?dem no wan gree marry from other state.just wait,anothere one comming soon.

'cos Edo boys especially the Binis are very liberal and do not nag their girlfriends/wives for been sociable. They just have their inner confidence.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nairaboi(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2012
Kusbaby: i wonder wht is so special abt paris,if she like it could hv been at kastina or otuoke.
!!! kiss[color=#006600][/color]
. . . Or even Entebbe.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by dclergy: 5:19pm On May 01, 2012
All d best Mrs Linus.Hp u find peace dis tym around.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Zulele: 5:29pm On May 01, 2012
eseosa77: Wetin those actresses see for edo state boys body?dem no wan gree marry from other state.just wait,anothere one comming soon.
Ur name sounds edoish... Edo boys na d correctest mehns in dis ogba na...
Minwhile,y most of una dey beef d YO na?
Na ha fault she marry 4 paris?Abeg mek una kip una BB(bad belle)to una sefs o.. If e dey pain una,mek una cry lagoon na!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Sijo01(f): 5:31pm On May 01, 2012

Otenwen, d mata tire me o.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Sijo01(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2012
Zulele:
Ur name sounds edoish..

its obvious he is.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Sijo01(f): 5:36pm On May 01, 2012
Mayflowa:

'cos Edo boys especially the Binis are very liberal and do not nag their girlfriends/wives for been sociable. They just have their inner confidence.

hmmmmmm.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by fluxbush(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2012
smh!!!plenty bad belle dey for hia oo..
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by sirp2007: 5:42pm On May 01, 2012
davidylan:

thru talk bro..
she has real identity crisis
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by dplordx(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2012
She would soon be divorced oh!
100 Million naira wedding. SMH
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by tpia5: 5:44pm On May 01, 2012
so are nigerians expected to be rushing paris now?
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2012
Some people jealous steph x3 because she get money go paris. Make she no mind them x3 because they are jealous. I might be a pessimist in celeb unions but, chic have fun while it lasts. Marriage is not the be all and end all of every woman, ask Tyra and Oprah ;-)
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by 4chi: 5:49pm On May 01, 2012
Wetin dey do this old mama youngie? I beg commot here with your fairly used poosie....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Flaunts Babybump In Style [PICS] / Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos / Photos From Regina Askia 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.