Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919325 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Opoki:
We got married in 2005,i had my first born in 2006 and my second born in 2009.

And u didn't include them? I photographed some months old baby last Nov.Pls go alone and see how to bring them in later. They fit pursue u and everyone but retain your money. Am sure they are not listed as beneficiary in ur appointment letter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
european30: pls i want to know d minimum age for dvlottery.....

No stated one...once u hav finished a high school u can apply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
gebr: Hello everybody! I just did my interview at Addis ababa successfully. I would like to thank everyone in this insightful forum for the help. God bless Nigeria!
congrats dear. Thank God for everything. May his name be praised.
Now u ar successful, u owe the house one more thing and that is ur testimony.
Wish u safe trip to US of A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
gebr: Hello everybody! I just did my interview at Addis ababa successfully. I would like to thank everyone in this insightful forum for the help. God bless Nigeria!

Congrats! Any talk script or/and experience?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gentiger:
Oh my God!!! What's happening in this
country? Dare devil robbers operating and
maiming people on the highway. We just
escaped by the whiskers; held up in the
middle of nowhere. As you read this,
pandemonium everywhere. Vehicles colliding
against each other in a desperate move to
avoid stray bullets and being robbed. Those
who ran for safety into the bush stirred the
bee hive. People are being stung to stupor.
Yours sincerely is safely seated in an
airconditioned bus reporting life and direct
and praying for the safety of the masses.
Most troubling are the petrol tankers lined
up here. A stray bullet could ignite an
inferno. Can you guess when the police
showed up? Well, we heard their sirens
blaring after the robbers had finished their
operation. Please pray for God's people. God
save Nigeria!!!
that's d kind of country we find ourselves into, but God will always deliver us from every bit of trouble awaitin us. Wish u safe trip bak to ur base lagos and may the Angels of the most Hight go before and after ur A.C. Bus.####smiling#####
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi nairalanders, am a new member here and ℓ must confess that there's no place to get experiences, knowledge and info other than nairaland forum. Am a dv 2013 winner with CN: 2013AF00000***. Av been scheduled for interview in February 2013, but ℓ have a slight confusion here. ℓ filled high school diploma as my highest level of education because ℓ was having problem with my BSc final result as ℓ have 2 reference. ℓ also have NECO result with no pass( B's & C's in 8 subjects. Now ℓ am wondering if ℓ should include my BSc documents( letter of admission, school fees, project) to show that ℓ actually went for a BSc programme, part time. Av also been working for Unilever Nig Plc as a customer development sales office which fall in zone 4 but SVP below 6. ℓ also got married after playing the lottery but before the result came out. Pls nairalanders, can someone tell me what's wrong with my education status and my work experience? Been working for 3 yrs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
junkerhill: that's d kind of country we find ourselves into, but God will always deliver us from every bit of trouble awaitin us. Wish u safe trip bak to ur base lagos and may the Angels of the most Hight go before and after ur A.C. Bus.####smiling#####

Amen. In safety now. Getting close to Ijebu-Ode.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
folami Victor: Hi nairalanders, am a new member here and ℓ must confess that there's no place to get experiences, knowledge and info other than nairaland forum. Am a dv 2013 winner with CN: 2013AF00000***. Av been scheduled for interview in February 2013, but ℓ have a slight confusion here. ℓ filled high school diploma as my highest level of education because ℓ was having problem with my BSc final result as ℓ have 2 reference. ℓ also have NECO result with no pass( B's & C's in 8 subjects. Now ℓ am wondering if ℓ should include my BSc documents( letter of admission, school fees, project) to show that ℓ actually went for a BSc programme, part time. Av also been working for Unilever Nig Plc as a customer development sales office which fall in zone 4 but SVP below 6. ℓ also got married after playing the lottery but before the result came out. Pls nairalanders, can someone tell me what's wrong with my education status and my work experience? Been working for 3 yrs

You got no problems since you met the minimum requirement. How do you convince the CO that you are schooling and working knowing our education system does not allow such flexibility, except of course it's a part time program.

If you must include your B.sc, you must gather sufficient proof such as a transcript, 'to whom it may concern', admission letter, etc. But really, I don't know how you'll combine working and schooling in your defense.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gentiger:
Oh my God!!! What's happening in this
country? Dare devil robbers operating and
maiming people on the highway. We just
escaped by the whiskers; held up in the
middle of nowhere. As you read this,
pandemonium everywhere. Vehicles colliding
against each other in a desperate move to
avoid stray bullets and being robbed. Those
who ran for safety into the bush stirred the
bee hive. People are being stung to stupor.
Yours sincerely is safely seated in an
airconditioned bus reporting life and direct.
and praying for the safety of the masses.
Most troubling are the petrol tankers lined
up here. A stray bullet could ignite an
inferno. Can you guess when the police
showed up? Well, we heard their sirens
blaring after the robbers had finished their
operation. Please pray for God's people. God
save Nigeria!!!
Guru Gentiger, this is the kind of kontry we live in. May the GOD OF HOST lead you and others safely to ur destinations. These are troubled times for our country Nigeria. May Allah be praised
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
ℓ finished my secondary school in 2000, and did my diploma 2001 then went for my BSc in economics on part time programme from 2003 to 2009. ℓ got my job toward the end of my final year @ Unilever Nig Plc as a customer development sales officer posted to a KEY DISTRIBUTOR. My part time programme is on saturdays and sundays while my work is mondays to fridays. So ℓ have a prove but am just confused whether ℓ should go and defend my diploma result of ℓ go with my BSc documents like letter of admisiion, school fees receipts, and my project.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
ogba1:
Guru Gentiger, this is the kind of kontry we live in. May the GOD OF HOST lead you and others safely to ur destinations. These are troubled times for our country Nigeria. May Allah be praised

Thanks my brother. I am in safety now. We just arrived Sagamu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
folami Victor: ℓ finished my secondary school in 2000, and did my diploma 2001 then went for my BSc in economics on part time programme from 2003 to 2009. ℓ got my job toward the end of my final year @ Unilever Nig Plc as a customer development sales officer posted to a KEY DISTRIBUTOR. My part time programme is on saturdays and sundays while my work is mondays to fridays. So ℓ have a prove but am just confused whether ℓ should go and defend my diploma result of ℓ go with my BSc documents like letter of admisiion, school fees receipts, and my project.

From the experience of others, the higher your academic credentials, the brighter your chances. If you don't want to start defending questions from Physics, Chemistry and mathematics, consider including your B.sc or diploma. This is my take on this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks a lot. Am very grateful. Another issue is that ℓ don't have a pre marriage pictures as ℓ don't like taking picturs but ℓ have all my wedding pictures (both white wedding & engagement) and ℓ also have post wedding pictures, baby's birth pictures at the hospital with her mother and @ at home.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Opoki:
We got married in 2005,i had my first born in 2006 and my second born in 2009.
If you love your wife n the two kids and you are sure you didnt do that intentionally just send forms to kcc including them and explain yourself wen time comes afterall every case is unique. Stay close to your God! All the time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
folami Victor: Thanks a lot. Am very grateful. Another issue is that ℓ don't have a pre marriage pictures as ℓ don't like taking picturs but ℓ have all my wedding pictures (both white wedding & engagement) and ℓ also have post wedding pictures, baby's birth pictures at the hospital with her mother and @ at home.

You got grown up kids. That should be fine. Package your wedding pics very well. You're good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
congratulations and welcome to the US of A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Praise the might JEHOVAH!!!!!! Happy for you. May the lord grant us VISA through them IJN. Pls share ur experience with us. Am really happy for you. Mine comes up february 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Home sweet home. Congratulations Gabr. More testimonies to follow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
@gebr congrats am happy 4u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
The house is boring........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Spoondar: If you love your wife n the two kids and you are sure you didnt do that intentionally just send forms to kcc including them and explain yourself wen time comes afterall every case is unique. Stay close to your God! All the time.

Thanks bros, i went to apple choice, a popular dv vendor here in IB and i was tutored, we filled the forms and told me to include photocopy of our wedding certificate... Those lads said i need not to worry and i shuld just simply explain my case to the CO, they said its not easy to merge an unknown woman with children, they also give an instance of surname, they said will another man will because of american dream adopt another person's last name?
I feel releived.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations 2 u man,dats de kind of news i nid 2 b hearin.welcum 2 de United States.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
I hope you all aren't ignoring my last post about the extra fee of $165 you have to pay after visa approval. It takes effect from february o...so, if you've scaled through before then..lucky you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
@puplin, d house is aware of d info already even b4 u post it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
puplin: I hope you all aren't ignoring my last post about the extra fee of $165 you have to pay after visa approval. It takes effect from february o...so, if you've scaled through before then..lucky you.
yea we have seen it...when the visa is in our hand,i think we wn't mind paying more...lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
gunners4u: @puplin, d house is aware of d info already even b4 u post it
Chai...i haff carry last o...lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
@puplin, hav u done ur interview or already getting ur visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Please fellow mates help me out with this. am an HND cert holder but on my DS form sent to KCC i made SSS as my highest education. will this create a problem for me in case i present my HND cert? what do u suggest i say in case am asked about it at the interview? thanks and hope to hear back from you. my interview is schedule for jan 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Spoondar: If you love your wife n the two kids and you are sure you didnt do that intentionally just send forms to kcc including them and explain yourself wen time comes afterall every case is unique. Stay close to your God! All the time.

I thought he has his 2nd NL and that means the case is with the Embassy now. So if u leave ur family for something good, you don't love them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
taatus: Please fellow mates help me out with this. am an HND cert holder but on my DS form sent to KCC i made SSS as my highest education. will this create a problem for me in case i present my HND cert? what do u suggest i say in case am asked about it at the interview? thanks and hope to hear back from you. my interview is schedule for jan 2013

Why did u say SSC then and now u want to bring up HND?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
folami Victor: The house is boring........
lighten it.am waiting!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks my brother. I am in safety now. We just arrived Sagamu.

Thank God..

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.