Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919417 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Opoki dis so called agents dt u went to ll mislead u apple choice cant fill ur forms for u without u paying dem some thousand of naira hw can apple choice ask u to include photocopy of ur marriage cert in ur forms dt system is nt allowd. B4 my interview and b4 i joined nairaland i visited JONATHAN KING i was ask to bring 50k for dem to asist me to fill my form al ds agents re thieves and ll confuse u dey wont be wth u on D day of interview o o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls does anyone knos d range of Dv lottery rank number slated for interview in January in Nigeria.my last five digits ar 125**. Can anyone scheduled for Interview in Jan or Feb 2013 in Nigeria tell me his or her range of No?I submitted my forms but yet 2get interview date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
DemolaNg: Pls does anyone knos d range of Dv lottery rank number slated for interview in January in Nigeria.my last five digits ar 125**. Can anyone scheduled for Interview in Jan or Feb 2013 in Nigeria tell me his or her range of No?I submitted my forms but yet 2get interview date.
din't realy gt ur question if dt is ur case number expect ur interview in march cos d case current now is 11000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Opoki dis so called agents dt u went to ll mislead u apple choice cant fill ur forms for u without u paying dem some thousand of naira hw can apple choice ask u to include photocopy of ur marriage cert in ur forms dt system is nt allowd. B4 my interview and b4 i joined nairaland i visited JONATHAN KING i was ask to bring 50k for dem to asist me to fill my form al ds agents re thieves and ll confuse u dey wont be wth u on D day of interview o o
My brother, i'm getting so confused!
:|
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
When is the 2NL for 10000 - 11000 be available? The waiting is killing mehn..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
heloo house, am facing some issues with the arrangement of names on my neco certificate. i won the lottery with johnson adebisi oluwunmi and the name am having on my neco cert is johnson adebisi oluwaseyi.all the names i.e johnson adebisi oluwunmi oluwaseyi was written on my npc attestation of birth. also on my testimonial am having johnson adebisi oluwaseyi and the date of birth written on my testimonial was 1982 instead of 1983. though 1983 was wat i av on my npc certificate and dat was wat i used in winning.i av bsc statement of result and wat i have on it too is johnson adebisi .o. the o" was abbreviated on my bsc statement of result. pls house i hope this will not pose a trouble on interview date. pls i need the house comment on this
<<<<
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
abosedekolawole: heloo house, am facing some issues with the arrangement of names on my neco certificate. i won the lottery with johnson adebisi oluwunmi and the name am having on my neco cert is johnson adebisi oluwaseyi.all the names i.e johnson adebisi oluwunmi oluwaseyi was written on my npc attestation of birth. also on my testimonial am having johnson adebisi oluwaseyi and the date of birth written on my testimonial was 1982 instead of 1983. though 1983 was wat i av on my npc certificate and dat was wat i used in winning.i av bsc statement of result and wat i have on it too is johnson adebisi .o. the o" was abbreviated on my bsc statement of result. pls house i hope this will not pose a trouble on interview date. pls i need the house comment on this
<<<<
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=abosedekolawole][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
DemolaNg: Pls does anyone knos d range of Dv lottery rank number slated for interview in January in Nigeria.my last five digits ar 125**. Can anyone scheduled for Interview in Jan or Feb 2013 in Nigeria tell me his or her range of No?I submitted my forms but yet 2get interview date.
I'm from Nigeria and my interview iz in January, my CN is 00006***. The highest current CN for now iz 11000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
abosedekolawole: hello house, am facing some issues with the arrangement of names on my neco certificate. i won the lottery with johnson adebisi oluwunmi and the name am having on my neco cert is johnson adebisi oluwaseyi.all the names i.e johnson adebisi oluwunmi oluwaseyi was written on my npc attestation of birth. also on my testimonial am having johnson adebisi oluwaseyi and the date of birth written on my testimonial was 1982 instead of 1983. though 1983 was wat i av on my npc certificate and dat was wat i used in winning.i av bsc statement of result and wat i have on it too is johnson adebisi .o. the o" was abbreviated on my bsc statement of result. on my international passport i used the names i used in winning. pls house i hope this will not pose a trouble on interview date. pls i need the house comment on this issue
<<<<
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Opoki:
My brother, i'm getting so confused!
:|
Keep ur calm bro, i'll advice dat you withdraw from the travel agency- Apple choice for they are gonna only eat up ur doe. As for sending the photocopy of ur marriage certificate, it's never a crime. I sent mine too along side an official letter to change my status from single to married while sending my forms to KCC, this i think made the claim of my change of status more believable. As for my own case, i was single wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but got married b4 d result came out. I av my interview appointment letter already and my wife as been included as a beneficiary on the appointment letter so there's no cause for alarm. All the best bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Imcool: Keep ur calm bro, i'll advice dat you withdraw from the travel agency- Apple choice for they are gonna only eat up ur doe. As for sending the photocopy of ur marriage certificate, it's never a crime. I sent mine too along side an official letter to change my status from single to married while sending my forms to KCC, this i think made the claim of my change of status more believable. As for my own case, i was single wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but got married b4 d result came out. I av my interview appointment letter already and my wife as been included as a beneficiary on the appointment letter so there's no cause for alarm. All the best bro.

Is his case like urs? For someone with his appointment letter with no beneficiaries on it,to show up at the embassy with a wife and two kids...what do u think? It's in 9ja ooh.......money is getting wasted, sadness and regret will follow oh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks! Yes, I meant the case number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
abosedekolawole: heloo house, am facing some issues with the arrangement of names on my neco certificate. i won the lottery with johnson adebisi oluwunmi and the name am having on my neco cert is johnson adebisi oluwaseyi.all the names i.e johnson adebisi oluwunmi oluwaseyi was written on my npc attestation of birth. also on my testimonial am having johnson adebisi oluwaseyi and the date of birth written on my testimonial was 1982 instead of 1983. though 1983 was wat i av on my npc certificate and dat was wat i used in winning.i av bsc statement of result and wat i have on it too is johnson adebisi .o. the o" was abbreviated on my bsc statement of result. pls house i hope this will not pose a trouble on interview date. pls i need the house comment on this
<<<<

una with 5 names......pple won form expert when they don't hav a clue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2012
<<<<

Why don't you go and harmonize your name in High Court and publish in a national daily? Alert me if you need more details.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2012
Imcool: Keep ur calm bro, i'll advice dat you withdraw from the travel agency- Apple choice for they are gonna only eat up ur doe. As for sending the photocopy of ur marriage certificate, it's never a crime. I sent mine too along side an official letter to change my status from single to married while sending my forms to KCC, this i think made the claim of my change of status more believable. As for my own case, i was single wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but got married b4 d result came out. I av my interview appointment letter already and my wife as been included as a beneficiary on the appointment letter so there's no cause for alarm. All the best bro.
thanks brother.
I've been having a sleepless night for days, my wifey stood on her feet, she said is either we all go together or no one leaves. I knew it requires alot of money but it was so embarassing to think i'm running away from the responsibility.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:

Is his case like urs? For someone with his appointment letter with no beneficiaries on it,to show up at the embassy with a wife and two kids...what do u think? It's in 9ja ooh.......money is getting wasted, sadness and regret will follow oh.
i just dicover barely a week ago that i won, and i'm yet to send the response letter, i mean DSP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:

And u didn't include them? I photographed some months old baby last Nov.Pls go alone and see how to bring them in later. They fit pursue u and everyone but retain your money. Am sure they are not listed as beneficiary in ur appointment letter.
i just dicovered that i won, i'm yet to send to DSP forms.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:
thanks brother.
I've been having a sleepless night for days, my wifey stood on her feet, she said is either we all go together or no one leaves. I knew it requires alot of money but it was so embarassing to think i'm running away from the responsibility.

Please stick to your wife and kids. I place family values above these things. Since the mistake was yours, you got to live with it. I won't advise you to waste your money processing an application doomed to fail ab-initio. If you include them in your forms to KCC, I don't see you scaling through. I don't mean to sound pessimistic. I am being very frank with you and trying to save you money. If you choose to proceed as single and in the process of scrutinizing your application they discover you are married with kids, you ruin your future chances of traveling to the States. Advice yourself accordingly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2012
pjogutum1: @all, Pls i need a professional advice or betterstill a suggestion;
I've been an ardent player of DV for ove 9years now with no luck, recently, luck smiled on me @ th least time i never expected... I checked my status some days ago and realised that i've won and it has been a subject of discussion with my immiediate family.
I registered as single cos it requsted for my wifey and wards passport foto which was not on my system at that time.
To process as married with children is a risk i don't want to take and i know i have a clear chance of getting the visa if appeared for the interview on my own, i got to know that it will take me nothing less than 5yrs before my family can join, i can't be away from my family for so long.
My question is, what are the excuse i could give that will convince the CO.
I have a Marriage cert,NPC cert for my wards,the naming ceremony pics,evidence of support etc.
Pls i need advice/support.

My brother, you have a choice to go to the USA or not to go. Let me correct an impression here, it is not true that when you travel you must stay five years before coming back. You can spend a month as long as you have your green card and SSN and come back to Nigeria, especially for those with good job here. The only rule is that you must visit USA once or twice every year, but for those without anything here, those that want to study, or those that are travelling with their family, they can decide to stay for five years. Hope this will help you make your decision.
@all, Pls i need a professional advice or betterstill a suggestion;
I've been an ardent player of DV for ove 9years now with no luck, recently, luck smiled on me @ th least time i never expected... I checked my status some days ago and realised that i've won and it has been a subject of discussion with my immiediate family.
I registered as single cos it requsted for my wifey and wards passport foto which was not on my system at that time.
To process as married with children is a risk i don't want to take and i know i have a clear chance of getting the visa if appeared for the interview on my own, i got to know that it will take me nothing less than 5yrs before my family can join, i can't be away from my family for so long.
I have a Marriage cert,NPC cert for my wards,the naming ceremony pics,evidence of support etc.

My brother, you have a choice to go to the USA or not to go. Let me correct an impression here, it is not true that when you travel you must stay five years before coming back. You can spend a month as long as you have your green card and SSN and come back to Nigeria, especially for those with good job here. The only rule is that you must visit USA once or twice every year, but for those without anything here, those that want to study, or those that are travelling with their family, they can decide to stay for five years. Hope this will help you make your decision.
@all, Pls i need a professional advice or betterstill a suggestion;

A point of correction. I think you need to be in USA for a total number of days to qualify for citizenship after 5years. The number of days you spent inside and outside USA matter so much such that if you do not meet the required number of days, you will remain on Green Card. Hence its not advisable to just visit USA once or twice as a Green Card holder interested in becoming a citizen in future.
Let the old gurus of this thread correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Compliment of d season nairalanders pls i just finished my introduction wit my wife family yesterday, nd my wife said her elder sister wanted to see me in respect of my travelling witout my wife cos i won d lottery as single, my wife only fear is that i can go to america nd get married to another woman, which i promised i won,t do, i ve assured her that i will be coming back to d country in no distant time, pls advice me i dn,t want to loose my wife. We ve nt done church wedding yet.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:

Thanks bros, i went to apple choice, a popular dv vendor here in IB and i was tutored, we filled the forms and told me to include photocopy of our wedding certificate... Those lads said i need not to worry and i shuld just simply explain my case to the CO, they said its not easy to merge an unknown woman with children, they also give an instance of surname, they said will another man will because of american dream adopt another person's last name?
I feel releived.
Did you pay APPLE choice before they gave you this info.If so,then i believe its your money that is working oooooo.Its better they help you tru out this processing cos its a BIG huddle to cross.Though they have a gud point and i strongly belive its better to try and not to try at all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2012
peters ife: Compliment of d season nairalanders pls i just finished my introduction wit my wife family yesterday, nd my wife said her elder sister wanted to see me in respect of my travelling witout my wife cos i won d lottery as single, my wife only fear is that i can go to america nd get married to another woman, which i promised i won,t do, i ve assured her that i will be coming back to d country in no distant time, pls advice me i dn,t want to loose my wife. We ve nt done church wedding yet.
Its up to you,America may be tempting but being discipline will wipe off all those temptations.Coming to America,you have to avoid ladies with no document,residence permit and co,those are the ones that could do everything to hook you grin grin.
In my four months of stay in US,i have seen many chikalas but sincerely,i believe none of them beat my wife.Maybe am saying this cos my wife is with me but i doubt if i can ever marry any of the ones have seen so far (if i werent married).Nothing better than marrying from your tribe or culture,i know someone that envy me alot whenever he sees me or i talked about the kind of food i eat(local naija foods cooked by my wifey),the person married an American and Americans na fast food them know,them no fit cook soup. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:
thanks brother.
I dont know what to say cos if you go alone,they can never join you cos they werent in initial application and if you add now,you may be disqualified. Which of the risk are you going to take?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2012
peters ife: Compliment of d season nairalanders pls i just finished my introduction wit my wife family yesterday, nd my wife said her elder sister wanted to see me in respect of my travelling witout my wife cos i won d lottery as single, my wife only fear is that i can go to america nd get married to another woman, which i promised i won,t do, i ve assured her that i will be coming back to d country in no distant time, pls advice me i dn,t want to loose my wife. We ve nt done church wedding yet.
My brother, i understand you very well. Na ur brothers and sisters wa dey don spoil and miss use privilege, dey too dey lie. Well back to the subject, if you are HONEST abt what you told us, yes you can travel with her BUT be ready for DELAY because you MUST be INVESTIGATED.
1. If you have sent your forms to KCC, sorry its too late to do anything but if you have not you can still include her.
2. make sure you have ALL you past dating pictures, yrs back i mean.
3. Make sure you do your court marrage b4 sending your forms to KCC
4. You must be investigated and be ready for delay but you will be approved IF you real.
Thats my opinion and goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:
i just dicover barely a week ago that i won, and i'm yet to send the response letter, i mean DSP.
My brother whats 3000 dolars? Just follow your heart, better send the forms with your family included and wait for a miracle if you believe. The CO is aware of all mistakes pple do you just do it and get denied the visa than living the rest of your life not knowing what could have happened if u sent the forms. Thats little money just take the risk my brother. Or your wife wil forever remind you that you are a coward. This is the voice of a mother and wife. Thank you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Brightmon i have gone for d interview already, i ve my visa wit me. i entered d lottery as single, nd we ve nt done any serious marriage rite dat was why i did nt put her name in d form, cos i dn,t want anything dat culd joepardise my chances. my wife is a medical doctor how do i file for her to join me or is their another way she can come to america to join me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2012
peters ife: Brightmon i have gone for d interview already, i ve my visa wit me. i entered d lottery as single, nd we ve nt done any serious marriage rite dat was why i did nt put her name in d form, cos i dn,t want anything dat culd joepardise my chances. my wife is a medical doctor how do i file for her to join me or is their another way she can come to america to join me.
ok, now i understand. brother, there is nothing you can do now not till 5yrs time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2012
@Opoki, I have read through your post and my advice is that you shuld include your family, NEVER lie to the CO, just tell the CO what you told us and the CO will understand.
Welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Spoondar: My brother whats 3000 dolars? Just follow your heart, better send the forms with your family included and wait for a miracle if you believe. The CO is aware of all mistakes pple do you just do it and get denied the visa than living the rest of your life not knowing what could have happened if u sent the forms. Thats little money just take the risk my brother. Or your wife wil forever remind you that you are a coward. This is the voice of a mother and wife. Thank you!

Most things in life are calculated risk. If Opoki has the cash to burn, it's okay to include his family in the forms to KCC. Miracles do happen. But to the extent I know and have researched, he's got no chances under the circumstance.

His interview letter says single and 'No beneficiaries.' Then he shows up with a wife and two grown kids at the interview. Haba!! No harm in trying Opoki but I don't give hopes I can't sustain.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki:
thanks brother.
Do u have you 2NL already?. If yes without beneficiary, I suggest you go to the embassy alone because they made your single visa available before scheduling your interview.that means if you appear
With anyone be it wife or whatever, u will just loose the opportunity. But if u have no 2NL, they can be included. There is nothing on earth an agent or even the US senator can tell you outside this that will be fruitful. Try to explain to your wife if you have already gotten your 2NL and what's your CN if I may ask?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2012
@Opoki if u re a risk taker u can tk it pls remember DV LOTTERY is a life time oppourtunity if u want to be among d 3000 out of 6000 dt ll benefit of getting visa in 9ja pls dont waste ur chance @spoondar $3000 is a big money to risk lol!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.