Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (918978 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pat077: 3:24pm On May 08, 2012
not selected again. I don tire maybe na assylum i go seek for dis tyme around.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:44pm On May 08, 2012
@pat077 Don't give up"If you can accept losing,
you can't win"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by BigBaloh(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2012
obamaobama: @pat077 Don't give up"If you can accept losing,
you can't win"
moreso u stil av 1st october 4 anoda chance b4 next pls say positive it is well in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2012
pat077: not selected again. I don tire maybe na assylum i go seek for dis tyme around.
pls how can sum1 seek for assylum..am interestd o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:02am On May 10, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 3:25am On May 10, 2012
hello,
am a selected on the dv lottery 2013 and i don't know what i have to do now
plzzzzz help the time is passing and i don't know what are the documents that i have to send... sad
answer me as soon as you can and thank you...

what is the last date to send the documents... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 3:28am On May 10, 2012
this my email pllzzzz answer me as soon as you can,,,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Beisel4real: 2:08pm On May 10, 2012
I have been selected for 2013 DV
2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR
WHICH FALL UNDER JOB ZONE 4.

DO I STILL QUALIFY WITH EDUCATION QUALIFICATION OR JOB EXPERIENCE

I NEED UR INPUT WHETHER I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING?

THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 2:24pm On May 10, 2012
i think that you have to get an equivalent of 12 years of education degree.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2012
Beisel4real: I have been selected for 2013 DV
2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR
WHICH FALL UNDER JOB ZONE 4.

DO I STILL QUALIFY WITH EDUCATION QUALIFICATION OR JOB EXPERIENCE

I NEED UR INPUT WHETHER I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING?

THANKS
can you send this similar mail to KCC and lets hear their reply? I believe you are qualified but the embassy in lagos might say order wise cos they want 5 credits or equivalent..Let them know your years of working experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2012
tunisian_dv: hello,
am a selected on the dv lottery 2013 and i don't know what i have to do now
plzzzzz help the time is passing and i don't know what are the documents that i have to send... sad
answer me as soon as you can and thank you...

what is the last date to send the documents... cry cry cry cry cry
last date to send document is before may 2013. I would advice you visit www.travel.state.gov or www.dvlottery.state.gov to read instruction

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2012
brightmon: i have filled and sent my form to them. 2013******3*** or lets say 3000, about when should i be expecting my interviwe letter?
October - december
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 5:57pm On May 10, 2012
So tell me what are the requirement document that i really have to send

i think that's:
****Form DS-230
****Form DSP-122
****Two (2) photographs
****the barcode sheet(from the website of the selection)

and what do you think about my case number it's too high!!!!

thank you for answerin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by swisstourist: 3:59am On May 11, 2012
hi,
i won the dv 2012 ,so last year after playing for 12 years.
no need to hurry, you have visa bulletin board which tell you when you will get your interview. can be in 1 year...this is based on your number, not first come first served.
google for visa bulletin board.
i take 3 months to fill paper, sent all to KCC in october, and got invited in feb for interview and 1 month later got my immigrant visa. you will receive an email 3-4 weeks before interview to check the lottery webpage where you will receive new instruction. so the number is very important.

you need to have a US address as well.that can be a problem if you dont know anybody there.
when u send documents to US, be sure to include an email address, if info missing they will send you an email.this happened to me because i omitted a US address.i called a friend in California and used his postal mail address. this is the physical or postal address where they will send you the green card 3 weeks after u land in the USA.you can still change the address when u arrive in the USA.

post your question here i will try to answer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 7:25am On May 11, 2012
swisstourist: hi,
no need to hurry, you have visa bulletin board which tell you when you will get your interview. can be in 1 year...this is based on your number, not first come first served.
i take 3 months to fill paper, sent all to KCC in october, and got invited in feb for interview and 1 month later got my immigrant visa. you will receive an email 3-4 weeks before interview to check the lottery webpage where you will receive new instruction. so the number is very important.

you need to have a US address as well.that can be a problem if you dont know anybody there.
when u send documents to US, be sure to include an email address, if info missing they will send you an email.this happened to me because i omitted a US address.i called a friend in California and used his postal mail address. this is the physical or postal address where they will send you the green card 3 weeks after u land in the USA.you can still change the address when u arrive in the USA.

post your question here i will try to answer.

thank you for answering me but i want to :

*)i found that i have to send it before the end of maiany source from the official website
*)what about my case number what do you think it's too high:AF47xxx sad i think that i will never get the interview....
*)what about the requirement docs??

and thank you so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by swisstourist: 10:50am On May 11, 2012
Africa is up to 50000 for may 2012 for dv 2012,for DV 2013 u have until december or more,so send your forms to Kcc before Oct.
follow procedure accurately from lottery webpage where u can downloa the forms.
nobody will help you if you don't do what you have to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 11:16am On May 11, 2012
swisstourist: Africa is up to 50000 for may 2012 for dv 2012,for DV 2013 u have until december or more,so send your forms to Kcc before Oct.
follow procedure accurately from lottery webpage where u can downloa the forms.
nobody will help you if you don't do what you have to do.

thank you brother and appreciate all what you do in this forum....

i hope that i will be in the US and it's my dream to be there....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2012
swisstourist: hi,

post your question here i will try to answer.Thanks for helping us bro. Looking at the fact that not much people were selected do u think interview will be faster this time around or slower? For instance my CN is around 16***. Around what time do u think I can get interview. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2012
Thanks for helping us bro. Looking at the fact that not much people were selected do u think interview will be faster this time around or slower? For instance my CN is around 16***. Around what time do u think I can get interview. Thanks

[quote author=pator][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
pator: Thanks for helping us bro. Looking at the fact that not much people were selected do u think interview will be faster this time around or slower? For instance my CN is around 16***. Around what time do u think I can get interview. Thanks

hey bro,
i just want to know how did you know that the number of the selected on the dv lottery 2013 is not a big number!!!!
i don't think that you can know the number of the selected now?!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2012
tunisian_dv:

hey bro,
i just want to know how did you know that the number of the selected on the dv lottery 2013 is not a big number!!!!
i don't think that you can know the number of the selected now?!!

Yeah, I think it's just gut feeling. I've been to a couple of other forums from different countries everybody seems to be saying same thing about few winners.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malko4real(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2012
Does anyone have an idea of how much it cost to process the police report, and medicals.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by swisstourist: 7:24am On May 12, 2012
police report is cheap, maybe 10-20US$!!

visa will cost you 820$, plus add 50-100$ for doctor.
my immigrant visa costed me (for DV2012) total 900$-950$ (US$), only included paperwork+ medical and translation of birth certificate,...no hotel and food!.
add one night hotel+ transport, should be around 1000 US$
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2012
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bul...etin_5712.html
Official figure for DV 2013 selectee out. Nigeria is leading the pack with 6,218 out of a total of 105K. Will DOS truly declare more winners in OCT because this number is in line with the results of previous years even slightly higher. Fingers crossed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2012
malko4real: Does anyone have an idea of how much it cost to process the police report, and medicals.
5K at alagbon in lagos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2012
pator:
Official figure for DV 2013 selectee out. Nigeria is leading the pack with 6,218 out of a total of 105K. Will DOS truly declare more winners in OCT because this number is in line with the results of previous years even slightly higher. Fingers crossed.

maybe but i did surprised when i red that the number of selected winners in nigeria were 6218 for dv2013, and reports frm different forums say few was selected. Where has they got 6218 winners then?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:59pm On May 12, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:05pm On May 12, 2012
pator:
@pator where did u get ur fake info even the site u past does not exist till next year before the give the overall number of winner ok check this site. http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html can't fine number of selettees for dv2013 and pls stop posting wrong info and fake site
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 5:29pm On May 12, 2012
thank you for giving us information brother but what i really want to know is:
what are the kind of questions on the interview and how can fill the forms DS-230 PartI and PartII /DS-130!!!!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
about the case number 31xxx here is a link where you can take an idea about when it will be the date f the interview/
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
and i hope that we all can get our dream////
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:35pm On May 12, 2012
someone should pls respond to my above question. Pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2012
@obama, guy take it easy for ur learning, u don't just start accusing people of fake info when u re not diligent enough to make your findings. If the link I posted is not working well sorry about that. You can go and check visa bulletin site and scroll down you will see for yourself
obamaobama: @pator where did u get ur fake info even the site u past does not exist till next year before the give the overall number of winner ok check this site. http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html can't fine number of selettees for dv2013 and pls stop posting wrong info and fake site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.