Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919591 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2012
cliford79: I'm from Asia my case number for 2013 70** , will I get an interview on 2013 October

Thanks, Cliford.
All interviews would be concluded by sept 2013 and your interview may come up long before that,so take note
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 10:38am On May 18, 2012
hy all dv winners..

Today I remember that I hav forget to sign(in Native Alphabet) in both form ds-230 part II and dsp-122. Will It be make any issue for me now? could I signed at time of interview? Pls help me.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 10:47am On May 18, 2012
After sending the form to KCC. Now, what will the next process which we have to do??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cliford79: 11:09am On May 18, 2012
temmytanny: All interviews would be concluded by sept 2013 and your interview may come up long before that,so take note
Tammy, I mean they take it on the basis of KCC forms sent date or the CASE number order. My case number in 70**, is it likely to be called for an interview on October. I already sent forms to KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 11:17am On May 18, 2012
something is bothering me what am going
to put in the name of petitioner
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cliford79: 11:18am On May 18, 2012
jst.hitang:
After sending the form to KCC. Now, what will the next process which we have to do??
You have to wait till a visa number is available it depends on your case number order the lower the case number the earlier its being called for an interview. Thanks Cliford
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cliford79: 11:19am On May 18, 2012
tobi16: something is bothering me what am going
to put in the name of petitioner
, You can put your own name, USA petitioner for this matter, means sponsor, or else you can put someone who lives there permantly and can sponsor you. but you can have different sponsors other than the one you mentioned on the form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2012
cliford79: Tammy, I mean they take it on the basis of KCC forms sent date or the CASE number order. My case number in 70**, is it likely to be called for an interview on October. I already sent forms to KCC.
not sure of october but before the year runs out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2012
Dear nairalanders,an agent is demanding 400k from my cousin o,saying that is his fee and my guy refused to give us CN. Should i tell her to pay him,dont you think its too much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2012
jst.hitang:
hy all dv winners..

Today I remember that I hav forget to sign(in Native Alphabet) in both form ds-230 part II and dsp-122. Will It be make any issue for me now? could I signed at time of interview? Pls help me.

U av been warned in this forum that u should patience in filling & sending form to KCC, any mistake may not get reply frm KCC.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 7:24pm On May 18, 2012
hello nairaland where they said but the name of someone u want to stay with and addres of the person i dont have anybody in usa what can i do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 9:18pm On May 18, 2012
i hv just noticed dat i made a mistake while filln my form....can anyone advice me on dis....wer d date of birth is....i filled 9/02/19**....which means date day/month/yr instead of month/day/yr
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 11:32pm On May 18, 2012
in the foam they ask name and addres of who is in usa that i want to stay with but i dont have anybody what can i do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:14am On May 19, 2012
tobi16: in the foam they ask name and addres of who is in usa that i want to stay with but i dont have anybody what can i do
you must fill that part oh. Ask friends around you, talk to your uncles, auntys, friends of friend. Someone must know someone in the states and if nobody knows then thats realy strange.
All the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 6:27am On May 19, 2012
Bussyme:

U av been warned in this forum that u should patience in filling & sending form to KCC, any mistake may not get reply frm KCC.

I had filled those form very patiently. But at last unfortunately I missed to write my name in NATIVE alphabet.. Now what I do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2012
jst.hitang:

I had filled those form very patiently. But at last unfortunately I missed to write my name in NATIVE alphabet.. Now what I do?
mail KCC now & tell them ur mistake. Why rushed sending it to kcc, at least u have to go over it 4 somedays b4 sending @temmytanny left to u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2012
mrkels: Dear nairalanders,an agent is demanding 400k from my cousin o,saying that is his fee and my guy refused to give us CN. Should i tell her to pay him,dont you think its too much

No option 4 u my bros without CN u cannt go further. Meet d agent maybe he can reduce or any modality of payment which can convinent 4 ur cousin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2012
chykezworld: i hv just noticed dat i made a mistake while filln my form....can anyone advice me on dis....wer d date of birth is....i filled 9/02/19**....which means date day/month/yr instead of month/day/yr
why did u made that mistake and rushed sending to kcc. We had recorded about four members like U. Warning msg has been written here on fillng d form. Pls mail d kcc on d issue and let d house kno thier response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cliford79: 7:37am On May 19, 2012
anyone has an idea what would be the cut off for Asia this October - case numbers?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 7:42am On May 19, 2012
can anybody help me with address i dont no anybody in usa help me nairalanders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 7:50am On May 19, 2012
what is the meaning of write ur name in native alphabet if roman figure not used pls explain
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2012
Bussyme:

No option 4 u my bros without CN u cannt go further. Meet d agent maybe he can reduce or any modality of payment which can convinent 4 ur cousin
Omo the guy is so damn wicked, after scaming my cousin that shes not gonna pay a dime when he registered her now hes demanding 400k if she wants to go alone and if her husband wants to go with her 600k, NONESENSE, hes just lucky my parents are in town if not i for show am pepper, i dont even care if hes reading this post, you no just try. NAIRALANDER, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ANYBODY TO REGISTER YOU FOR DV LOTTERY AGAIN BECAUSE IF YOU WIN THEY WOULD HOLD YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND ASK YOU TO PAY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS TO COLLECT IT. THATS THEIR NEW SCAM THEY CALL BUSINESS, IMAGINE SOMEONE HERE HAS ONLY PAID #500 FOR POSTAGE THROUGH NIPOST WHERAS MY COUSIN WOULD PAY 400K FOR JUST GETTING THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER,NOT TO TALK OF POSTAGE EXPENSES WHICH WOULD BE DHL NOW BECAUSE OF TIME, VISA FEES LATER ON IF SHES SELECTED ETC... E NO GO BETTER FOR SOME NIGERIANS WEN DEY DO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS STRONG THING I SWEAR.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2012
mrkels:
Omo the guy is so damn wicked, after scaming my cousin that shes not gonna pay a dime when he registered her now hes demanding 400k if she wants to go alone and if her husband wants to go with her 600k, NONESENSE, hes just lucky my parents are in town if not i for show am pepper, i dont even care if hes reading this post, you no just try. NAIRALANDER, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ANYBODY TO REGISTER YOU FOR DV LOTTERY AGAIN BECAUSE IF YOU WIN THEY WOULD HOLD YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND ASK YOU TO PAY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS TO COLLECT IT. THATS THEIR NEW SCAM THEY CALL BUSINESS, IMAGINE SOMEONE HERE HAS ONLY PAID #500 FOR POSTAGE THROUGH NIPOST WHERAS MY COUSIN WOULD PAY 400K FOR JUST GETTING THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER,NOT TO TALK OF POSTAGE EXPENSES WHICH WOULD BE DHL NOW BECAUSE OF TIME, VISA FEES LATER ON IF SHES SELECTED ETC... E NO GO BETTER FOR SOME NIGERIANS WEN DEY DO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS STRONG THING I SWEAR.
we have saying in this forum that some agents are demanding money or attach someone after winning. That is nigerian system ooo. Ur cousin has won & its a golden opportunity which some1 shouldn't miss. Pls meet the agent and beg him very well because no option to him than to beg the agent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2012
tobi16: can anybody help me with address i dont no anybody in usa help me nairalanders
give us ur email maybe we can connect u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2012
@all,this is becoming BIG deal for agents oooo and am really baffled. How can some one says he wants to collect 400k when the applicant hasnt even been given visa? What if he goes ahead with the interview and wasnt given visa? My heart aches and any agent here reading my post should please stop this. I know the embassy cant do anything about this case but be considerate.500k,400k,600k? My fellow agents,dats damn too much. Imagine having 10winners,that means you would be millionaires in a giffy.
Guys, as i have always told you,some agents are good while some are terribly BAD. If you are using any agent for your application or registration ,make sure you collect your CN or reach agreement with the agent to collect your CN before he even register you. Anyone reading my post now should please tell your neighbor, friends,families to desist from BAD agents. mrkels cousin's case would be like traumatic to them.
If you all have time,go through the instructions very carefully and i bet you will fill the forms yourself,do the passport yourself and apply your self without help of any agent.

@mrkels,i dont even know what to say now cos this issue is complicated. Are you sure your cousin WON it or he is trying to scam you? You need to confirm first before you make any move.Try to negotiate with the agent maybe he can come down cos i dont see myself paying any agent above 50k,if at all am to use an agent. You can still use NIPOST for sendig your documents,they are more reliable now.I doubt if it would take more one week to get to US.

@tobi16,its a must you know someone over there in US, try relate with friends that have relations over there in US,they should be able to help out. I would have said you should use an agent now but with what is happening now,i cant recommend one for you.

@all, stop rushing to send your forms to KCC if you make mistakes that are cant be corrected or that could drawup suspicion,then you are on your own oo OYO!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:15pm On May 19, 2012
tobi16: hello nairaland where they said but the name of someone u want to stay with and addres of the person i dont have anybody in usa what can i do
@ tobi16 if u are from offa,kwara state i will connet u with my brother in US,becouse he will ask me whether i know u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2012
temmytanny: @all,this is becoming BIG deal for agents oooo and am really baffled. How can some one says he wants to collect 400k when the applicant hasnt even been given visa? What if he goes ahead with the interview and wasnt given visa? My heart aches and any agent here reading my post should please stop this. I know the embassy cant do anything about this case but be considerate.500k,400k,600k? My fellow agents,dats damn too much. Imagine having 10winners,that means you would be millionaires in a giffy.
Guys, as i have always told you,some agents are good while some are terribly BAD. If you are using any agent for your application or registration ,make sure you collect your CN or reach agreement with the agent to collect your CN before he even register you. Anyone reading my post now should please tell your neighbor, friends,families to desist from BAD agents. mrkels cousin's case would be like traumatic to them.
If you all have time,go through the instructions very carefully and i bet you will fill the forms yourself,do the passport yourself and apply your self without help of any agent.

@mrkels,i dont even know what to say now cos this issue is complicated. Are you sure your cousin WON it or he is trying to scam you? You need to confirm first before you make any move.Try to negotiate with the agent maybe he can come down cos i dont see myself paying any agent above 50k,if at all am to use an agent. You can still use NIPOST for sendig your documents,they are more reliable now.I doubt if it would take more one week to get to US.

@tobi16,its a must you know someone over there in US, try relate with friends that have relations over there in US,they should be able to help out. I would have said you should use an agent now but with what is happening now,i cant recommend one for you.

@all, stop rushing to send your forms to KCC if you make mistakes that are cant be corrected or that could drawup suspicion,then you are on your own oo OYO!

My mentor thank U.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2012
obamaobama: @ tobi16 if u are from offa,kwara state i will connet u with my brother in US,becouse he will ask me whether i know u.
tanx for your concern obama
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 8:28pm On May 19, 2012
hello brothers am from ogun state can anybody help me with addres in usa i dont no anybody there is my email tobimust@yahoo.com my phone num 08132503461 pls nairalanders help and also where they said write ur name in native alphabet what am i going to put there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2012
tobi16: hello brothers am from ogun state can anybody help me with addres in usa i dont no anybody there is my email tobimust@yahoo.com my phone num 08132503461 pls nairalanders help and also where they said write ur name in native alphabet what am i going to put there
Oga,take it easy bro. Just write your name there and anywhere applicable
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 11:50pm On May 19, 2012
am mustapha tobi abdulrahim am from ago iwoye ogun state anybody to help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2012
temmytanny: @all,this is becoming BIG deal for agents oooo and am really baffled. How can some one says he wants to collect 400k when the applicant hasnt even been given visa? What if he goes ahead with the interview and wasnt given visa? My heart aches and any agent here reading my post should please stop this. I know the embassy cant do anything about this case but be considerate.500k,400k,600k? My fellow agents,dats damn too much. Imagine having 10winners,that means you would be millionaires in a giffy.

Thank you very much, Anyone who can come to nairaland here should be able to register his or herself for the next visa lottery,please nobody should use any agent whatsoever ,they are very wicked people scamming their fellow Nigerians, firstly, the lady didn't win 6 years ago when she applied with them, they have been playing for her without her consent, that's not so cool, the real scam here is begging them to register with you and later being like a god when they win telling them if they don't give you 400k+ then nothing for you. seriously when next he comes i ll go and meet him and tell him that, i know its a good thing she won but he shouldn't use it as a yardstick to enrich himself, money don't grow on trees o, even if it does, im sure plucking it wouldn't be as easy as this agent is thinking releasing 400k for him would be. i still dont understand why these agents collect these high fees, nairalanders is it that hes gonna be able to do an additional thing for her later? As in help fasten the process or guarantee the visa procurement since hes a so called agent and may know people there in the embassy who can do some little tricks, am only saying this because lets face it, 400k is too large, if you are not guaranteeing visa then what exactly is my cousin paying for? your 20MB of data you used in registering her? or #200 scanning of photos??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.