Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919450 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: i disagree with you sir see below

TEMMY JOOOOR OOOO...DONT DISAGREE WITH ME...CHECK THE LINK YOU POSTED EARLIER AND LOOK AT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VISA ISSUED IN 2010 AND 2011 RESPECTIVELY

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/MultiYearTableVII.pdf

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/MultiYearTableI.pdf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks for setting the records straight.
which record?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003:

TEMMY JOOOOR OOOO...DONT DISAGREE WITH ME...CHECK THE LINK YOU POSTED EARLIER AND LOOK AT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VISA ISSUED IN 2010 AND 2011 RESPECTIVELY

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/MultiYearTableI.pdf

Sir i havent changed it. Its stil the same figure i posted earlier.The figure got above 50k cos of their beneficiaries(i guess)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: which record?
TEMMY WHY U DEY PRESS PPPPP NOW..HIS IS JUST AN ACADEMIC ENGAGEMENT OF FACTS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003:
TEMMY WHY U DEY PRESS PPPPP NOW..HIS IS JUST AN ACADEMIC ENGAGEMENT OF FACTS
i know his moves....You dont know him beta than i do sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny:
Sir i havent changed it. Its stil the same figure i posted earlier.The figure got above 50k cos of their beneficiaries(i guess)

AM I DREAMING NI?.....E BE LIKE SAY OLD AGE DON DEY WORRY ME OO...PLS CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT PAGE 7 AND 14 OF THIS DOCUMENT FOR ME PLS AND REPORT THE FIGURES FOR 2010 AND 2011

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
I strongly belive KCC will give fair chance to all even with high CN. Are we saying someone with very high CN that sent his docs very early in MAY wont have chance to do interview?

Please correct me if am wrong,we are here to learn and correct mistakes
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: I strongly belive KCC will give fair chance to all even with high CN. Are we saying someone with very high CN that sent his docs very early in MAY wont have chance to do interview?

ARE YOU SAYING ALL THE 100,000 SELECTED WILL BE ISSUED VISA IF ALL OF THEM IS QUALIFIED TO HAVE A VISA DESPITE THE 55,000 MAXIMUM FOR THE FISCAL YEAR??

CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003:

AM I DREAMING NI?.....E BE LIKE SAY OLD AGE DON DEY WORRY ME OO...PLS CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT PAGE 7 AND 14 OF THIS DOCUMENT FOR ME PLS AND REPORT THE FIGURES FOR 2010 AND 2011

Sir,u stil dont get me on the figure i dropped but i will let it go. I saw over 50k but it got their cos of beneficiaries. The first link gave the figure of principal applicants granted. correct me if am wrong sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003:

ARE YOU SAYING ALL THE 100,000 SELECTED WILL BE ISSUED VISA IF ALL OF THEM IS QUALIFIED TO HAVE A VISA DESPITE THE 55,000 MAXIMUM FOR THE FISCAL YEAR??

CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG
No sir, what am trying to say is that those with high Cn will be interviewed as well. They know that not all the 100k winners would continue with their case or meet requirements. I guess(correct me pls) those with high CN that werent interviewed returned their forms to KCC LATE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny:
Sir,u stil dont get me on the figure i dropped but i will let it go. I saw over 50k but it got their cos of beneficiaries. The first link gave the figure of principal applicants granted. correct me if am wrong sir
I AM NOT SAYING YOU WERE WRONG I ONLY QUOTED THE FIGURES FROM THE LINK YOU POSTED...NO BAD INTENTION
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003:
I AM NOT SAYING YOU WERE WRONG I ONLY QUOTED THE FIGURES FROM THE LINK YOU POSTED...NO BAD INTENTION
ok sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: I strongly belive KCC will give fair chance to all even with high CN. Are we saying someone with very high CN that sent his docs very early in MAY wont have chance to do interview?

Everything somewhat depends on the eagerness of the people with low numbers...they in turn determine what happens to those on high numbers.But if they do not see anyone or more of low-number guys, they will process high-number guys.You remember last time they were sending e-mails to people who did not know they were selected (DV 2012 second round) to proceed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
ferdiii:

Everything somewhat depends on the eagerness of the people with low numbers...they in turn determine what happens to those on high numbers.But if they do not see anyone or more of low-number guys, they will process high-number guys.You remember last time they were sending e-mails to people who did not know they were selected (DV 2012 second round) to proceed.
@fedii,tanx alot, but do you know that if they had not attended to those with high CN,they would bother sending mails to those who havent pursued their case?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: @fedii,tanx alot, but do you know that if they had not attended to those with high CN,they would bother sending mails to those who havent pursued their case?

I AGREE WITH YOU BUT I GUESS THAT WAS WHY THEY SELECTED 100,000 WINNERS THIS YEAR

Approximately 105,628 applicants have been registered.Since it is likely that some of the first *50,000 persons registered will not pursue their cases to visa issuance, this larger figure should insure that all DV-2013 numbers will be used during fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 until September 30, 2013).

THIS STATEMENT MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR APPLICANT FROM NIGERIA AND GHANA MORE THAN 6,000 WINNERS WITH HIGHER CASE NUMBERS....FOR EXAMPLE

THERE ARE MORE WINNER FROM 2012 TO 2013
ALGERIA 1,799 TO 2,161
BENIN 511 TO 809
GUINEA 899 TO 1350
SENEGAL 270 TO 394
ERITREA 670 TO 804
MOROCCO 1,890 TO 2068

IT MEANS THE NUMBER OF UNALOTTED VISAS FROM COUNTRIES WITH LOW WINNERS IN 2012 THAT WAS ULTIMATELY PICKED UP BY WINNERS FROM NIGERIA AND GHANA WITH HIGH WINNERS IS GREATLY REDUCED DUE TO THE 100,00 SELECTION.

Posts shall return unused visa numbers allocated for a specific month to the Department and Monthly Returns must be sent within five calendar days of the end of each month..

THAT ACCOUNT FOR SLOW INCREASE IN CASE NUMBERS CURRENT FOR EACH MONTH FOER 2013 BECAUSE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VISA ALLOCATED EACH MONTH IS CALCULATED USING THE REGULATION BELOW

The Department shall limit the number of immigrant visas that may be issued and the number of adjustments of status that may be granted to aliens subject to these numerical limitations to a number:

(1) Not to exceed 27 percent of the world-wide total made available under INA 203 (a), (b) and (c) in any of the first three quarters of any fiscal year; and

(2) Not to exceed, in any month of a fiscal year, 10% of the world-wide total made available under INA 203 (a), (b) and (c) plus any balance remaining from authorizations for preceding months in the same fiscal year.

ITS VERY COMPLICATED MY BROTHER READ MORE IN THIS LINK.ALL THE BEST TO ALL WINNERS

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87857.pdf
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87857.pdf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
HOW MONTHLY VISA IMMIGRANT VISA ALLOCATION IS DONE

MONTHLY REQUEST FOR IMMIGRANT VISA (IV) NUMBERS

a.The Department allocates visa numbers on the basis of monthly reports of documentarily qualified visa applicants submitted by the posts, the National Visa Center (NVC), and the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

Issuing offices abroad must prepare and submit Report 20, Monthly Report of Documentarily Qualified Immigrant Visa Demand, so that it reaches the Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division (CA/VO/F/I) by the first of the month. Posts authorized to issue immigrant visas (IV) but having no reportable applicants in a given month need not submit Report 20.

b. The monthly allotment of IV numbers is close to the maximum permissible. Therefore, only a few IV numbers remain for allocation in response to individual requests from posts. For this reason, posts should not request allocation of IV numbers for applicants who become documentarily qualified after the submission of the report unless special circumstances exist in an individual case necessitating immediate issuance of a visa.

A post with unused numbers in a particular category/chargeability which would otherwise be returned to CA/VO/F/I at the end of the month should use such numbers before requesting additional allocations in the same category/chargeability.
Note:During the last month of a fiscal year, there are generally fewer IV numbers available for individual allocation than in any other month, and only requests for the most compelling cases can be honored during that time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: which record?

Haaaaa! Moo be soro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Gentiger:

Haaaaa! Moo be soro!

genti...abeg bone...so oju nu..no vex..so gbo?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
temmytanny: @fedii,tanx alot, but do you know that if they had not attended to those with high CN,they would bother sending mails to those who havent pursued their case?

Even some folks with low numbers didn't know that there was a cancellation let alone a redraw. So they should have sent mails to everyone that hadn't showed any interest and not everyone got the visa after all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
ferdiii:

Even some folks with low numbers didn't know that there was a cancellation let alone a redraw. So they should have sent mails to everyone that hadn't showed any interest and not everyone got the visa after all.
you are right bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
PLEASE ..PLEASE...AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS INFORMATION..VERY VITAL

HOW THE IMMIGRANT NUMERICAL CONTROL SYSTEM WORKS..

At the beginning of each month, the Visa Office (VO) receives a report from each consular post listing totals of documentarily qualified immigrant visa applicants in categories subject to numerical limitation. Cases are grouped by foreign state chargeability/preference/priority date. No names are reported. During the first week of each month, this documentarily qualified demand is tabulated.

VO subdivides the annual preference and foreign state limitations specified by the INA into monthly allotments. The totals of documentarily qualified applicants which have been reported to VO, are compared each month with the numbers available for the next regular allotment. The determination of how many numbers are available requires consideration of several of variables, including: past number use; estimates of future number use and return rates; and estimates of Citizenship and Immigration Service demand based on cut-off number movements. Once this is done, the cut-off are established and numbers are allocated to reported applicants in order of their priority DV Case Numbers, the lower case number first.

If there are sufficient numbers in a particular category to satisfy all reported documentarily qualified demand, the category is considered "Current". For example: If the monthly allocation
target is 3,000 and we only have demand for 1,000 applicants the category can be "Current”.Whenever the total of documentarily qualified applicants in a category exceeds the supply of numbers available for allotment for the particular month, the category is considered to be "oversubscribed" and a visa availability cut-off date is established. The cut-off is the priority Case number of the first documentarily qualified applicant who could not be accommodated for a visa number. For example: If the monthly target is 3,000 and we have demand for 8,000 applicants, then we would need to establish a cut-off so that only 3,000 numbers would be allocated. In this case, the cut-off would be the DV Case number of the 3,001st applicant.

Only persons with a DV case lower than a cut-off are entitled to allotment of a visa number. VO attempts to establish the cut-off dates for the following month on or about the 8th of each
month. The dates are immediately transmitted to consular posts and Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), and also published in the Visa Bulletin and online at the CA Web site (www.travel.state.gov). Visa allotments for use during that month are transmitted to consular posts. CIS requests visa allotments for adjustment of status cases only when all other case processing has been completed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM AND CLARIFICATION OF SOME FREQUENTLY MISUNDERSTOOD POINTS:

Applicants entitled to immigrant status become documentarily qualified at their own initiative and convenience. By no means has every applicant with a DV case number lower than a prevailing cut-off DV case number been processed for final visa action. On the contrary, visa allotments are made only on the basis of the total applicants reported documentarily qualified each month. Demand for visa numbers can fluctuate from one month to another, with the inevitable impact on cut-off DV Case Number.

If an applicant is reported documentarily qualified but allocation of a visa number is not possible because of a visa availability cut-off Case Number, the demand is recorded at VO and an allocation is made as soon as the applicable cut-off number advances beyond the applicant's DV Case number. There is no need for such applicant to be reported a second time.

Visa numbers are always allotted for all documentarily qualified applicants with a priority numbers before the relevant cut-off, as long as the case had been reported to VO in time to be included in the monthly calculation of visa availability. Failure of visa number receipt by the overseas processing office could mean that the request was not dispatched in time to reach VO for the monthly allocation cycle, or that information on the request was incomplete or inaccurate.

Allocations to Foreign Service posts outside the regular monthly cycle are possible in emergency or exceptional cases, but only at the request of the office processing the case. Note that should retrogression of a cut-off be announced, VO can honor extraordinary requests for additional numbers only if the applicant's priority is lower than the retrogressed cut-off.

Not all numbers allocated are actually used for visa issuance; some are returned to VO and are reincorporated into the pool of numbers available for later allocation during the fiscal year. The rate of return of unused numbers may fluctuate from month to month, just as demand may fluctuate. Lower returns mean fewer numbers available for subsequent reallocation. Fluctuations can cause cut-off number movement to slow, stop, or even retrogress.
Retrogression is particularly possible near the end of the fiscal year as visa issuance approaches the annual limitations.

Per-country limit: The annual per-country limitation of 7% is a cap, which visa issuances to any single country may not exceed. Applicants compete for visas primarily on a worldwide basis. The country limitation serves to avoid monopolization of virtually all the annual limitation by applicants from only a few countries. This limitation is not a quota to which any particular country is entitled, however.

Applicability of Section 202(e): When visa demand by documentarily qualified applicants from a particular country exceeds the amount of numbers available under the annual numerical limitation, that country is considered to be oversubscribed. Oversubscription may require the establishment of a cut-off number which is lower than that which applies to a particular visa category on a worldwide basis. The prorating of numbers for an oversubscribed country follows the same percentages specified for the division of the worldwide annual limitation among the preferences. (Note that visa availability cut-off number for oversubscribed areas may be lower than worldwide cut-off number, if any, for the respective preferences.)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003: HOW MONTHLY VISA IMMIGRANT VISA ALLOCATION IS DONE

MONTHLY REQUEST FOR IMMIGRANT VISA (IV) NUMBERS

a.The Department allocates visa numbers on the basis of monthly reports of documentarily qualified visa applicants submitted by the posts, the National Visa Center (NVC), and the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

Issuing offices abroad must prepare and submit Report 20, Monthly Report of Documentarily Qualified Immigrant Visa Demand, so that it reaches the Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division (CA/VO/F/I) by the first of the month. Posts authorized to issue immigrant visas (IV) but having no reportable applicants in a given month need not submit Report 20.

b. The monthly allotment of IV numbers is close to the maximum permissible. Therefore, only a few IV numbers remain for allocation in response to individual requests from posts. For this reason, posts should not request allocation of IV numbers for applicants who become documentarily qualified after the submission of the report unless special circumstances exist in an individual case necessitating immediate issuance of a visa.

A post with unused numbers in a particular category/chargeability which would otherwise be returned to CA/VO/F/I at the end of the month should use such numbers before requesting additional allocations in the same category/chargeability.
Note:During the last month of a fiscal year, there are generally fewer IV numbers available for individual allocation than in any other month, and only requests for the most compelling cases can be honored during that time.
Thank sir,@all we should just wish for the best. I pray you all get what you want IJN(insha allah)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kemzone2003: PLEASE ..PLEASE...AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS INFORMATION..VERY VITAL

HOW THE IMMIGRANT NUMERICAL CONTROL SYSTEM WORKS..

At the beginning of each month, the Visa Office (VO) receives a report from each consular post listing totals of documentarily qualified immigrant visa applicants in categories subject to numerical limitation. Cases are grouped by foreign state chargeability/preference/priority date. No names are reported. During the first week of each month, this documentarily qualified demand is tabulated.

VO subdivides the annual preference and foreign state limitations specified by the INA into monthly allotments. The totals of documentarily qualified applicants which have been reported to VO, are compared each month with the numbers available for the next regular allotment. The determination of how many numbers are available requires consideration of several of variables, including: past number use; estimates of future number use and return rates; and estimates of Citizenship and Immigration Service demand based on cut-off number movements. Once this is done, the cut-off are established and numbers are allocated to reported applicants in order of their priority DV Case Numbers, the lower case number first.

If there are sufficient numbers in a particular category to satisfy all reported documentarily qualified demand, the category is considered "Current". For example: If the monthly allocation
target is 3,000 and we only have demand for 1,000 applicants the category can be "Current”.Whenever the total of documentarily qualified applicants in a category exceeds the supply of numbers available for allotment for the particular month, the category is considered to be "oversubscribed" and a visa availability cut-off date is established. The cut-off is the priority Case number of the first documentarily qualified applicant who could not be accommodated for a visa number. For example: If the monthly target is 3,000 and we have demand for 8,000 applicants, then we would need to establish a cut-off so that only 3,000 numbers would be allocated. In this case, the cut-off would be the DV Case number of the 3,001st applicant.

Only persons with a DV case lower than a cut-off are entitled to allotment of a visa number. VO attempts to establish the cut-off dates for the following month on or about the 8th of each
month. The dates are immediately transmitted to consular posts and Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), and also published in the Visa Bulletin and online at the CA Web site (www.travel.state.gov). Visa allotments for use during that month are transmitted to consular posts. CIS requests visa allotments for adjustment of status cases only when all other case processing has been completed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM AND CLARIFICATION OF SOME FREQUENTLY MISUNDERSTOOD POINTS:

Applicants entitled to immigrant status become documentarily qualified at their own initiative and convenience. By no means has every applicant with a DV case number lower than a prevailing cut-off DV case number been processed for final visa action. On the contrary, visa allotments are made only on the basis of the total applicants reported documentarily qualified each month. Demand for visa numbers can fluctuate from one month to another, with the inevitable impact on cut-off DV Case Number.

If an applicant is reported documentarily qualified but allocation of a visa number is not possible because of a visa availability cut-off Case Number, the demand is recorded at VO and an allocation is made as soon as the applicable cut-off number advances beyond the applicant's DV Case number. There is no need for such applicant to be reported a second time.

Visa numbers are always allotted for all documentarily qualified applicants with a priority numbers before the relevant cut-off, as long as the case had been reported to VO in time to be included in the monthly calculation of visa availability. Failure of visa number receipt by the overseas processing office could mean that the request was not dispatched in time to reach VO for the monthly allocation cycle, or that information on the request was incomplete or inaccurate.

Allocations to Foreign Service posts outside the regular monthly cycle are possible in emergency or exceptional cases, but only at the request of the office processing the case. Note that should retrogression of a cut-off be announced, VO can honor extraordinary requests for additional numbers only if the applicant's priority is lower than the retrogressed cut-off.

Not all numbers allocated are actually used for visa issuance; some are returned to VO and are reincorporated into the pool of numbers available for later allocation during the fiscal year. The rate of return of unused numbers may fluctuate from month to month, just as demand may fluctuate. Lower returns mean fewer numbers available for subsequent reallocation. Fluctuations can cause cut-off number movement to slow, stop, or even retrogress.
Retrogression is particularly possible near the end of the fiscal year as visa issuance approaches the annual limitations.

Per-country limit: The annual per-country limitation of 7% is a cap, which visa issuances to any single country may not exceed. Applicants compete for visas primarily on a worldwide basis. The country limitation serves to avoid monopolization of virtually all the annual limitation by applicants from only a few countries. This limitation is not a quota to which any particular country is entitled, however.

Applicability of Section 202(e): When visa demand by documentarily qualified applicants from a particular country exceeds the amount of numbers available under the annual numerical limitation, that country is considered to be oversubscribed. Oversubscription may require the establishment of a cut-off number which is lower than that which applies to a particular visa category on a worldwide basis. The prorating of numbers for an oversubscribed country follows the same percentages specified for the division of the worldwide annual limitation among the preferences. (Note that visa availability cut-off number for oversubscribed areas may be lower than worldwide cut-off number, if any, for the respective preferences.)
Information is POWERFUL. thank you sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by foworola: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
owobabaisabella: please house,am a little bit confuse about the issue of police report asin me and my wife have been living in uk for the past five years now,do we still need to get police certificate from nigeria with the uk own or only the uk own is all we need?

sorry am replying this late but just saw it. my hubby and i needed to get both uk and naija's police report cos we lived in naija part of our adult live. however we didnt go 2 naija 2 get it oh! we arranged for it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by foworola: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
owobabaisabella:

Pls do u know anybody in UK that won and have done their interview,just want to hear their interview experience. Pls anybody in the house that can hlp with this question?

dont know if this is still useful, the uk experience was quite nice. i was scared cos my hubby and i though had a son, was not legally married when we applied and when we won. we quickly went to hammersmith reg to tie the knot in an official way and put 2 dates of marriage an earlier one before the lottery which was actually our nigeria introduction and the rush rush official. u can imagine my fear but we were not asked a single question on it.

the only question my hubby was asked was to confirm the university and course he did for both his first degree and masters. that was all about the interview. the guy didnt even scrutinize the aos form, just glanced through! hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
foworola:

dont know if this is still useful, the uk experience was quite nice. i was scared cos my hubby and i though had a son, was not legally married when we applied and when we won. we quickly went to hammersmith reg to tie the knot in an official way and put 2 dates of marriage an earlier one before the lottery which was actually our nigeria introduction and the rush rush official. u can imagine my fear but we were not asked a single question on it.

the only question my hubby was asked was to confirm the university and course he did for both his first degree and masters. that was all about the interview. the guy didnt even scrutinize the aos form, just glanced through! hope this helps
I bet you cant do that to lagos embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
Good evening everybody... I want to inquire from those who hv done their medicals what to take along with me for mine. I know I need to take 2 passport photographs and my intl' passport. Wanna know if I need to print out any forms or if I could just walk into any of d two hospitals with my passport n passports... Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ibracadabra: Good evening everybody... I want to inquire from those who hv done their medicals what to take along with me for mine. I know I need to take 2 passport photographs and my intl' passport. Wanna know if I need to print out any forms or if I could just walk into any of d two hospitals with my passport n passports... Thanks
i guess u ll also need to print out ur 2NL and tk it along wth u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
pls house is it d same requirement u tk to do ur medical dat u ll also use to obtain ur police character. ur 2 passports,intl passport and 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ibracadabra: Good evening everybody... I want to inquire from those who hv done their medicals what to take along with me for mine. I know I need to take 2 passport photographs and my intl' passport. Wanna know if I need to print out any forms or if I could just walk into any of d two hospitals with my passport n passports... Thanks

Make a photocopy of the data page of you Intl' passport, also your international passport and 2 passport photographs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ Atseyi: thank u very much... U know how rowdy Lagos is and I hate working under stress... So I want to know all details like photocopies, passports and all... So thanks again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012

2 passport photo u.s. size
international passport
1 photocopy of the passport data page
printed copy of the 2nl
some cash say 28500naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.