Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (918911 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

If you are in canada,tell your family member in Nigeria to help you go to Alagbon forensic department,scanned your finger print to the member of your family via the internet.He will help you process it within a day and Scanned it back to you, you can print it and present it at the embassy.I did it for someone in Dublin and it works.I will give you a call canada is just a distance to my side.

are you a Nigerian?

Pls we don't encourage any form of dubious activities here, don't advice people to use any form of backdoor to get biometric detail, that is wrong and will back fired on that person.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
justwise:

Pls we don't encourage any form of dubious activities here, don't advice people to use any form of backdoor to get biometric detail, that is wrong and will back fired on that person.

@justwise,pls why did u have to delete my post? Which dubious activities are u talking about here? I asked @adesojiaderemi a question n didn't let him even read my post before u went ahead to delete it,man that is unfair.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Please I am sorry, that was the advice I got when some one was passing through same issue right from the source.And I dont mean to do any harm or advice anyone to pass through the back door.may be I am going too far, thanks for the call back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tobi henryo: Pls am askin again to those that have collected NPC birth and attestation certificate.pls how much does it costs....pls.thanks
www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/47
read the thread above.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Please I am sorry, that was the advice I got when some one was passing through same issue right from the source.And I dont mean to do any harm or advice anyone to pass through the back door.may be I am going too far, thanks for the call back.

Pls do u know anybody in UK that won and have done their interview,just want to hear their interview experience. Pls anybody in the house that can hlp with this question?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:

Pls do u know anybody in UK that won and have done their interview,just want to hear their interview experience. Pls anybody in the house that can hlp with this question?

You mean those who won,and had thier interview in UK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2012
ajmiry: A question,

If 2nl received, does it mean your original entry for lottery and submitted forms (122, 230) were accepted for further processing, and only the interview is remaining, which you have to defend in embassy what you entered.

Does it means both the forms and original entry were the same.

In case if there is some mistake in the forms (122,230) Does KCC informs for correction,

as i quoted in my previous post, Don't know wether the original entry forms were filed Single or married, but the (122, 230) for to KCC sent as single?

Need your help?

why no body answers?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2012
ajmiry: A question,

If 2nl received, does it mean your original entry for lottery and submitted forms (122, 230) were accepted for further processing, and only the interview is remaining, which you have to defend in embassy what you entered.

Does it means both the forms and original entry were the same.

In case if there is some mistake in the forms (122,230) Does KCC informs for correction,

as i quoted in my previous post, Don't know wether the original entry forms were filed Single or married, but the (122, 230) for to KCC sent as single?

Need your help?

why no body answers?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You mean those who won,and had thier interview in UK?

Yes,adesoji that is what I want to know. Thnx bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2012
None,I just got this from UK forum:

"The UK isn't allowed to enter the DV lottery. I assume you have roots to an allowed country which is where your interview will be scheduled."

Please find out how true it is and make necessary amendment. I know a guy who came down from dublin last year for his interview.Please verify ASAP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
None,I just got this from UK forum:

"The UK isn't allowed to enter the DV lottery. I assume you have roots to an allowed country which is where your interview will be scheduled."

Please find out how true it is and make necessary amendment. I know a guy who came down from dublin last year for his interview.Please verify ASAP.

But in the form 122,there was a place where they ask to put the nearest US embassy to where one is and I cnt put Nigeria there cos is not close to me here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2012
ajmiry:

why no body answers?
ajmiry:

why no body answers?
[quote author=ajmiry]

Your questions were ambigous and cofusing, you said you sent both form 122,230 to kcc, yet you dont know if you entered as a single or married.So, your form ds 230 who did you fill it for? KCC does not notify for any mistakes,and second NL does not represent a visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:
Pls do
I have gone through site and cant find out if you can or can not, but you can follow this link to ascertain that Britain is not eligible for dv 2013 http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions.pdf

however, you can confirm from kcc or email londonpassports@state.gov ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Good morning all. Please I need your help urgenty. I am one of the winner of DV 2013 visa lottery but the only information I have is my case number. The agent that entered me for the lottery changed all my contact details I filled on the form he gave me while registering so I was unable to get any information regarding my entry. I didnt even know that I won until last Sunday when he called me to inform me and told me not to tell anybody yet. I believe he has seen the result since May. Unknown to me, the agent had already filled the necessary forms for further processing, changing my status and had sent it to KCC. He had already MERGED me with some random guy and now they want me to cooperate so that they can arrange our marriage before the interview. I don`t know this guy and I don`t want to proceed with their plans. They said it is arrangie but its going to be legal so if I proceed with the plan, I will be legally and lawfully married to this random guy. My fiance of 6yrs have asked me to make my decision about chosing him or proceeding with the agent`s plan.

Please I need your help. What can I do to keep my relationship of 6 yrs with my fiance and still keep the visa lottery that I believe I lawfully won? Some have advised me to report the agent but I do not have enough evidence to file a case against him. All I have is my case number which is -2013AF00005***

I don`t want to forfeit this chance and I don`t want to loose my relationship. Please I need an expert advise on what to do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Let me go thru the site again,two head is better than one.
Pls do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:26am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=pgheaert]Good morning all. Please I need your help urgenty. I am one of the winner of DV 2013 visa lottery but the only information I have is my case number. The agent that entered me for the lottery changed all my contact details I filled on the form he gave me while registering so I was unable to get any information regarding my entry. I didnt even know that I won until last Sunday when he called me to inform me and told me not to tell anybody yet. I believe he has seen the result since May. Unknown to me, the agent had already filled the necessary forms for further processing, changing my status and had sent it to KCC. He had already MERGED me with some random guy and now they want me to cooperate so that they can arrange our marriage before the interview. I don`t know this guy and I don`t want to proceed with their plans. They said it is arrangie but its going to be legal so if I proceed with the plan, I will be legally and lawfully married to this random guy. My fiance of 6yrs have asked me to make my decision about chosing him or proceeding with the agent`s plan.

Please I need your help. What can I do to keep my relationship of 6 yrs with my fiance and still keep the visa lottery that I believe I lawfully won? Some have advised me to report the agent but I do not have enough evidence to file a case against him. All I have is my case number which is -2013AF00005***

I don`t want to forfeit this chance and I don`t want to loose my relationship. Please I need an expert advise on what to do.

[/

unnnn, this is a double approach conflict.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 2:35am On Aug 09, 2012
pgheaert: Good morning all. Please I need your help urgenty. I am one of the winner of DV 2013 visa lottery but the only information I have is my case number. The agent that entered me for the lottery changed all my contact details I filled on the form he gave me while registering so I was unable to get any information regarding my entry. I didnt even know that I won until last Sunday when he called me to inform me and told me not to tell anybody yet. I believe he has seen the result since May. Unknown to me, the agent had already filled the necessary forms for further processing, changing my status and had sent it to KCC. He had already MERGED me with some random guy and now they want me to cooperate so that they can arrange our marriage before the interview. I don`t know this guy and I don`t want to proceed with their plans. They said it is arrangie but its going to be legal so if I proceed with the plan, I will be legally and lawfully married to this random guy. My fiance of 6yrs have asked me to make my decision about chosing him or proceeding with the agent`s plan.

wow!!!
Agents sha!!!!
If you were to be my sister, i'd advise you to worry less about the visa lottery. Just let it be.
I wldnt wanna compromise my life on DUBIOUS and ILLEGAL activities. Don't you know being LEGALLY married to some one (even for 1 day) stays on your record forever
Two things are involved,
1) the agent hasn't send your forms, tested you with that to see if you wld comply and make cool money off you
2) he has indeed filled out your forms just waiting for the "go-ahead" orders from you
let me make one thing clear for you,mathematically, the probability of you getting the visa after being selected is 50%. Now, with the situation you find yourself, your chance has reduced to15-25%. Now, why should you base your future on UTMOST uncertainty?. Why not stick to the life you know you have and enter the lottery another year yourself (without the help of agent)
pls, stay away from the agent, he's nothing but trouble and besides he will be the one to beg you later.
well, those are just advises cos YOU will still do What's on Your Mind
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:45am On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:
Pls do

Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program: Great Britain (United Kingdom). Great Britain (United Kingdom) includes the following dependent areas: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, and Turks and Caicos Islands. Note that for purposes of the diversity program only, Northern Ireland is treated separately; Northern Ireland does qualify and is listed among the qualifying areas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2012
justwise:

Please I want the house to know that I am not an agent nor a consultant, and i dont intend to engage anybody in any dubious activities, I am a good Samaritan-Nigerian who believe in helping others.I dont believe in people exploiting people.The Information I gave on Police report was based on the fact I gatherd from the department about people living abroad that need security clearance from the department.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 3:25am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote]

the forms which I submit to KCC was filed as single, but I don't remember about online entry form whether it was single or married.

Ok lets say, both the original online entry and form (122, 230) were as single, the question is: does KCC informs about any mistake in the (122,230) forms.

the second question was, does 2nd NL means every thing is right till now?

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2012
pgheaert: Good morning all. Please I need your help urgenty. I am one of the winner of DV 2013 visa lottery but the only information I have is my case number. The agent that entered me for the lottery changed all my contact details I filled on the form he gave me while registering so I was unable to get any information regarding my entry. I didnt even know that I won until last Sunday when he called me to inform me and told me not to tell anybody yet. I believe he has seen the result since May. Unknown to me, the agent had already filled the necessary forms for further processing, changing my status and had sent it to KCC. He had already MERGED me with some random guy and now they want me to cooperate so that they can arrange our marriage before the interview. I don`t know this guy and I don`t want to proceed with their plans. They said it is arrangie but its going to be legal so if I proceed with the plan, I will be legally and lawfully married to this random guy. My fiance of 6yrs have asked me to make my decision about chosing him or proceeding with the agent`s plan.

I believe he have not send any form back to KCC because ur photos is needed. Waite he will ask u for money provided u dont agree wth arrangee mariage. Moreover,ur life patner should have final say. My sister always be on this forum because advices will be coming in now and what u can do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote]

the forms which I submit to KCC was filed as single, but I don't remember about online entry form whether it was single or married.

Ok lets say, both the original online entry and form (122, 230) were as single, the question is: does KCC informs about any mistake in the (122,230) forms.

the second question was, does 2nd NL means every thing is right till now?

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program: Great Britain (United Kingdom). Great Britain (United Kingdom) includes the following dependent areas: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, and Turks and Caicos Islands. Note that for purposes of the diversity program only, Northern Ireland is treated separately; Northern Ireland does qualify and is listed among the qualifying areas.

I am not a native of great britain,just living here legally so I am eligible qualify as a nigerian. Anyway, thanks for ur help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Bussyme: I believe he have not send any form back to KCC because ur photos is needed. Waite he will ask u for money provided u dont agree wth arrangee mariage. Moreover,ur life patner should have final say. My sister always be on this forum because advices will be coming in now and what u can do.

Thank you for your advise. Yes my fiance have the final say and his position is that he wouldn`t want to hinder me from going to America.... But I don`t and can not proceed with the agent`s plan. My parents and relatives are against it already. What can I do to get all the information from him? Please you can email me at pgheaert@yahoo.com if you don`t want to say it here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Please I want the house to know that I am not an agent nor a consultant, and i dont intend to engage anybody in any dubious activities, I am a good Samaritan-Nigerian who believe in helping others.I dont believe in people exploiting people.The Information I gave on Police report was based on the fact I gatherd from the department about people living abroad that need security clearance from the department.

I want to believe that you are not an 'agent' or some sort of bogus individual but this is my issue with that specific advice you gave. . . . .No two person finger print are the same, your finger print uniquely identifies you, you can not legally use your brother or a family member's finger print for the purpose character identification.

If you live outside Nigeria and want to get police certificate in Nigeria then visit any police station in that country and get your finger print done then send it to Nigeria.

A large number of Nigerian police are corrupt and will do anything to abuse any system, lets not help them paint Nigerian image even darker.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2012

hmmmmmmm, see gist.
My dear, u came here for an advice and i will give u my honest opinion.
1. Dont think u can out smart KCC or the embassy cos dey will catch YOU!
2. Dont involve ur self in anything that is Illegal.
3. When the embassy catch u, they will ban u from coming close to ther embassy for abt 4yrs or more.
4. Dont go along with that agent cos it will not end well.
5. I may advice u to even mail or call to report that agent to the embassy cos they are looking for those ppl and doing that may even help u to set the record strength

Stup*d Agent, na dem dey spoil things. No wonder they ask us yeye question at the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2012
justwise:

@ just wise, i dont think it illegal doing such. Someone can help you get a police report provided its your finger prints. I stand to be corrected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2012
@pgheart: firstly, i will NOT advise u to subscribe to whatever option d agent is suggesting. By consenting to d fake marriage merger stuff, it will jeopardise d plan to bring ur real husband to d US @ a later time. In my own opinion, i think ur best bet is to involve an expert on immigration matters, a lawyer. You can proceed from there and i bet you, d agent will succumb. Peace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny:

@ just wise, i dont think it illegal doing such. Someone can help you get a police report provided its your finger prints. I stand to be corrected.

justwise:

I want to believe that you are not an 'agent' or some sort of bogus individual but this is my issue with that specific advice you gave. . . . .No two person finger print are the same, your finger print uniquely identifies you, you can not legally use your brother or a family member's finger print for the purpose character identification.

If you live outside Nigeria and want to get police certificate in Nigeria then visit any police station in that country and get your finger print done then send it to Nigeria.

A large number of Nigerian police are corrupt and will do anything to abuse any system, lets not help them paint Nigerian image even darker.

I said the same thing

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2012

[b]Your case is very tough for me to answer my sister but i will give my honest opinion. Personally, i dont think the agent has returned your forms to KCC.If he has done so,then he must have written a date of marriage in it and he must have used your old passport photographs in the reply he sent to KCC and these two things are illegal. You passport photograph must be taken atleast within 6months and for him to use the old one,it may result into nullification of the forms he claimed to have sent to KCC. As for the marriage date,though that one can be arranged but i believe the embassy has a way of knowing such.

I know you want to keep your relationship and also get this VISA and i strongly believe you will get it. One major advantage you have now is that you have your CN with you. I would advice you to call KCC and use style to ask them if they have received your forms(that is the one the agent claimed to have sent).If they have done so,then its true that your agent has sent the forms but if they havent received the forms,then i would advice you to wait for like a week and call them again to confirm if they have received it. If they havent received it,then the ball is in your court.
You can then call the B.ullshit of the agent by filling your forms and send to KCC,forget about the address he used to help you apply then. please please,while you are doing this, make sure you play along with the agent.Tell him you have agreed to do the arrangee runs but he should give you a month to convinced your boyfriend to accept the RUNS. while you are buying time,the forms you have filled would have gotten to KCC for further processing. After which the agent will be powerless. please play smart oooo. I will give further advice as time goes on.[/b]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2012
justwise:

I said the same thing
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.