Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (916042 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2012
NLs some1 wanted 2 turn this thread 2 biz centre but thank 2 admin 4 hidden it. Those of u who has red it should know DVLOTTERY is free frm start to finish and don't try 2 call anybody on issue 2 help u. Whetever u don't know u must write it here and i am quite sure it will be solved

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2012
Masterfarm, thanks... I have even dhl my form + passport to kentucky as required,will update d house how the process is going.. Thx once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 8:29pm On May 06, 2012
atseyi: Masterfarm, thanks... I have even dhl my form + passport to kentucky as required,will update d house how the process is going.. Thx once again
That was fast o...are u in Lagos? Where did u snap your photograph and how much did it cost?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2012
atseyi: Masterfarm, thanks... I have even dhl my form + passport to kentucky as required,will update d house how the process is going.. Thx once again
why the rush when interview wont start until october? My brother never rush over such thing again ooooo,its a million opportunity that requires care and caution
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:16am On May 07, 2012
temmytanny:
why the rush when interview wont start until october? My brother never rush over such thing again ooooo,its a million opportunity that requires care and caution

@temmytanny, d guy av 2 rush because he thought it could be cancelled like last year
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:33am On May 07, 2012
atseyi: Wow, i won for d first time trying,Thk God.
congrat pls i want u to use ur phone operamini to recheck ur status so that we can verify with phone whether operamini will give us same result with internet explorer becouse i don't have cyber cafe in my area
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 6:42am On May 07, 2012
obamaobama: congrat pls i want u to use ur phone operamini to recheck ur status so that we can verify with phone whether operamini will give us same result with internet explorer becouse i don't have cyber cafe in my area
It doesn't matter which browser u use, web based or mobile....check on any, d result isn't dependent on the browser used.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 7:02am On May 07, 2012
oayombo: It doesn't matter which browser u use, web based or mobile....check on any, d result isn't dependent on the browser used.
are u one of the lucky winners if so congrat o o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2012
temmytanny, i didnt rush; i only followed instructions.
you can check on any browser platform, explorer,opera mini,etc... Also you can check on ur mobile.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2012
obamaobama: congrat pls i want u to use ur phone operamini to recheck ur status so that we can verify with phone whether operamini will give us same result with internet explorer becouse i don't have cyber cafe in my area

Yes it will give same result on any web browser either mobile or PC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny, d guy av 2 rush because he thought it could be cancelled like last year
LOL! no matter what even if you send it fast,it doesnt affect them if they want to cancel it.
The guy doesnt know that confirmation case number determines when he would go for interview. If his confirmation number is high,he maynot have interview until next year despite submitting early.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 8:39am On May 07, 2012
atseyi: temmytanny, i didnt rush; i only followed instructions.
you can check on any browser platform, explorer,opera mini,etc... Also you can check on ut mobile.
Dude, what they are saying is that u should have at least taken sometime to get over the anxiety of winning before sending your docs as the interview isn't based on first come first serve basis. U sef check am, u posted around 2pm that you won...and about 6hrs later you posted again that you've sent your forms via dhl already. Lol...that isn't fast but super-fast.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2012
oayombo: Dude, what they are saying is that u should have at least taken sometime to get over the anxiety of winning before sending your docs as the interview isn't based on first come first serve basis. U sef check am, u posted around 2pm that you won...and about 6hrs later you posted again that you've sent your forms via dhl already. Lol...that isn't fast but super-fast.

Lol,took me 3 days to review the form ,so it wasn't immediately sent dude.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2012
temmytanny:
LOL! no matter what even if you send it fast,it doesnt affect them if they want to cancel it.
The guy doesnt know that confirmation case number determines when he would go for interview. If his confirmation number is high,he maynot have interview until next year despite submitting early.

Guy, it doesnt affect me either may not affect them if i am submitting ealier,my part has been done anyway;apparently my case number is very very low, 00000***.

Will update how it is going on the process dudes,thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 9:30am On May 07, 2012
The whole idea of this thread is to learn a thing or two from those that have gone the whole length from selection to interview. Anyway, who knows any professional photographer around Ikeja...@temmytanny @bussyme, ur response is needed pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifemaco: 10:01am On May 07, 2012
the dv 2014 will start 4rm october 2nd to november 3rd 2012. Lets tk note 4 those dat will apply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2012
atseyi:

Guy, it doesnt affect me either may not affect them if i am submitting ealier,my part has been done anyway;apparently my case number is very very low, 00000***.

Will update how it is going on the process dudes,thanks.
If you case number is low,then start getting your documents in place now cos you may receive your interview letter before end of june.
My broda,always feel free to talk to guys here,we are ready to assist you. All the best bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2012
oayombo: The whole idea of this thread is to learn a thing or two from those that have gone the whole length from selection to interview. Anyway, who knows any professional photographer around Ikeja...@temmytanny @bussyme, ur response is needed pls.
to take DV lottery photos? my brother if you have any good fone like ericsson w995,you can take it your and size it to specs,but if not for DV i dont know any photographer ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 11:47am On May 07, 2012
temmytanny:
to take DV lottery photos? my brother if you have any good fone like ericsson w995,you can take it your and size it to specs,but if not for DV i dont know any photographer ooo
I mean the one to be sent alongside the two DS forms o...did u just send any passport photograph?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2012
oayombo: I mean the one to be sent alongside the two DS forms o...did u just send any passport photograph?
ok,i just replied to your mail now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2012
Hello guys, just preparing to send the forms back to KCC. Which of these courier service is better. Also my case number is 16***, when do u think I can get interview. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2012
WAIT O, NAIRALANDERS, MY COUSIN SAW MY PREVIOUS POST HERE AND CALLED ME THIS MORNING SAYING THAT ONE MAN CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT SHE WON, SHE REGISTERED WITH THE MAN AND HIS COMPANY OR WHATEVER IT IS SOME YEARS BACK AND THE MAN HAS BEEN PLAYING THE LOTTERY WITH ALL NAMES WITH HIM SINCE THEN, AND THIS TIME SHE HAPPENED TO BE A WINNER ACCORDING TO HIM, ABEG IS THIS ONE ANOTHER FORM OF THE SCAM? WHAT SHOULD I TELL HER O BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AND SHE HAS BEEN BUGGING MY BB SINCE MORNING?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2012
pator: Hello guys, just preparing to send the forms back to KCC. Which of these courier service is better. Also my case number is 16***, when do u think I can get interview. Thanks

Hello,to be more safe with logistics,you can send through dhl as i sent mine through DHL but it cost much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2012
deoyel25:

From you post, it is obvious you have never stepped out from the shores of your village. Do you have to go to maitama before you see good things? How come you don't see anything like maitama in your village? Try and visit any developed economy that you can think about. You will realize that things look the same everywhere. Stop discouraging people from traveling out. If the country is good, nobody will apply for the lottery in the first place.
MUGU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can i see anytin like maitama in my village? And i have stepped out of my village plenty times for pleasure o so don't go there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 2:04pm On May 07, 2012
temmytanny:
ok,i just replied to your mail now
And i just replied your reply too. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by BigBaloh(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2012
I so much lv u guys with wealth of experience cool!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by BigBaloh(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2012
Pls I wil advice winners 2b extra careful in filling information cos it shal b used as basis of interview questions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2012
mrkels: WAIT O, NAIRALANDERS, MY COUSIN SAW MY PREVIOUS POST HERE AND CALLED ME THIS MORNING SAYING THAT ONE MAN CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT SHE WON, SHE REGISTERED WITH THE MAN AND HIS COMPANY OR WHATEVER IT IS SOME YEARS BACK AND THE MAN HAS BEEN PLAYING THE LOTTERY WITH ALL NAMES WITH HIM SINCE THEN, AND THIS TIME SHE HAPPENED TO BE A WINNER ACCORDING TO HIM, ABEG IS THIS ONE ANOTHER FORM OF THE SCAM? WHAT SHOULD I TELL HER O BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AND SHE HAS BEEN BUGGING MY BB SINCE MORNING?

let your cousin meet the man & ask for confirmation code to verify whether she truely selected. I'm sure if your cousin won the agent will demand for commision. Wishing her best of LUCK.........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2012
Bussyme:

let your cousin meet the man & ask for confirmation code to verify whether she truely selected. I'm sure if your cousin won the agent will demand for commision. Wishing her best of LUCK.........

Had that in mind but I was wondering if he ll send it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayay: 9:58am On May 08, 2012
Pls why no response to my earlier post "Any remedy if I cant get my confirmation number to check if selected"?
Pls I need help!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2012
mayay: Pls why no response to my earlier post "Any remedy if I cant get my confirmation number to check if selected"?
Pls I need help!
There isn't any remedy, even obama can't do anything to help in this regards. Nobody will send u any email or call you that you've won. Once u misplace your confirmation code, that is the end.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by BigBaloh(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2012
puplin: There isn't any remedy, even obama can't do anything to help in this regards. Nobody will send u any email or call you that you've won. Once u misplace your confirmation code, that is the end.
that is it get set 4d next opportunity broda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.