Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919600 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Success20: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Confidently, i can say your wife has no issue of a better job quickly but yours i cant say.
abiodunraufu: Friends, what are the job possiblities for a new arrival in Houston with B.A. in Philosopjy and M.Sc. in Political Science with more than 10 years journalism experience? Wifey has B.Sc. In Food Science & Technology. What jobs are open to are in Houston
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are you saying that I cannot get a good job with a BA and master's degree in Political Science with a decade's experience in Houston?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Success20: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am not God, you can if you don't mind any opportunity that comes your way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
abiodunraufu: Are you saying that I cannot get a good job with a BA and master's degree in Political Science with a decade's experience in Houston?

You can get a job. Even an "alaru" fron Mushin can get a job.

Your Wife with her field of degree can most likely get a job in her field faster than you can in your field.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=Sakirasexy][/quote]hello am in new york too ..n we communicate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello house? Is it compulsory that one must first reside at the address listed for the collection of green card before he can have it? House please what if one as change his plan and just found another place his going to stay, hope it wont affect the collection of the green card?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Boomshakar: Hello house? Is it compulsory that one must first reside at the address listed for the collection of green card before he can have it? House please what if one as change his plan and just found another place his going to stay, hope it wont affect the collection of the green card?

You have no problem residing in any state of your choice but the major concern is the credibility of your pre-supposed host in mailing the green card to your new address. If he is a known person of good character to you, then you have no problem at all but if you doubt his credibility, then you might have to go live with him till you have your 'papers' and move on.
Talking from personal experience though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Success20: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Boomshakar: Hello house? Is it compulsory that one must first reside at the address listed for the collection of green card before he can have it? House please what if one as change his plan and just found another place his going to stay, hope it wont affect the collection of the green card?

It is not compulsory you must live at the stated address, but one you must is that at the POE the address you give them it is what they will use to send you green card if different from the initial one. Speaking from experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Leripa:

You have no problem residing in any state of your choice but the major concern is the credibility of your pre-supposed host in mailing the green card to your new address. If he is a known person of good character to you, then you have no problem at all but if you doubt his credibility, then you might have to go live with him till you have your 'papers' and move on.
Talking from personal experience though.
Thank you, but I don't know how true is this, someone said one can fill out the new address at the port of entry where is going to stay for collection if his green card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Great is thy faithfulness.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2014
HAPI NEW YR HOUSE. GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Boomshakar: Thank you, but I don't know how true is this, someone said one can fill out the new address at the port of entry where is going to stay for collection if his green card.
This is no issue @ all.u cn always change ur address anytime.if u wish to do dat @ d port of entry fine,ur greencard will get to u.if u wish to change ur address online tru uscis site u can.so which ever.Always contact uscis for any changes made.further more,to save ur d stress of asking too many question,after ur arrival within d nxt 14-20days u cn call uscis to verify d status of ur greencard,den request for a tracking num.With d tracking num,u will knw d date wen ur green card will get to u.....signing off from New york........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sharonna: 3:55am On Jan 10, 2014
hey people in the house , any nairalander in columbus, OHIO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2014
edimop: This is no issue @ all.u cn always change ur address anytime.if u wish to do dat @ d port of entry fine,ur greencard will get to u.if u wish to change ur address online tru uscis site u can.so which ever.Always contact uscis for any changes made.further more,to save ur d stress of asking too many question,after ur arrival within d nxt 14-20days u cn call uscis to verify d status of ur greencard,den request for a tracking num.With d tracking num,u will knw d date wen ur green card will get to u.....signing off from New york........
@ boomshakar Edimop said it all.....gbam

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Wat cooking my pple @ nairaland? I don miss u pple.....

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 2:05am On Sep 05, 2014
I am a lady o. I am DV 2013. I am already here in America. I am a year now yesterday September 3rd.
thuyahky: thanks bro,do u receive your 2nl when you are current or they delay it

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2014
@ kunledox: wat state are you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2014
@ kaygee1977: wat state are you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:05am On Sep 05, 2014
roodboy: @ Kaygee1977 and kunledox: pls im very sorry 4 late response...im not using the email u guys sent mesg too but u guys can resend to ds (abiolaonala@gmail.com) Thanx....
Rooooodboy is signing off...buzy tinz...
Laripa, edimop & tycoon, I sight u guys ooo..

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2014
yembe2013:

Lorddom, me sef I no understand you oh, you say ya phone number na 71126725 and your CN na 2013af00051***, then later on you say you dey US. Please can you clarify me. No offense
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Its been a long while people, happy to surface again. Truly God is involved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2014
New York State
roodboy:
@ kaygee1977: wat state are you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
kulumo:
grin grin grin grin most applicants [b]has seen it as a cheap way of getting out of this Boko naija[b]. Well, I wish all applicant success in d soon to be out result. Including your truelly
Hmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Oyce: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Congrats Emybaby2, although it is 2yrs now. I am a registered nurse and have my bsc in nsg both in Nigeria. I just joined dis forum and interested in migrating to texas and practise as an RN. I don't have much info. Although I have done d CES report thru CGFNS and it has been sent to d BON but my CES report from CGFNS is satisfactory. Texas does not require the CGFNS exam so my question is where will I take d NCLEX and if it's in d US how will I get a visa without a us nsg license or employment. Or what I am trying to say in essence I don't know d steps or process on dis whole migration issue. All I know is CES which is all I have done. PLS sum1 help me out. Thank you

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by praise00: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Three years in Texas now. This forum really helped me prepare for my visa interview back home. Thanks nairaland. Twale.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Olha: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

good day, please i would like to know if there is need for me to evaluate both BSC and MSC degrees that i have or i should only evaluate my higher degree which is the msc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
How time flies. Where are all the people that started this page back then. cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.