Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep (14852 Views)

What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2012
Man of the moment arrives flanked by elite members of the Saraki SWAT team (in Babarigas) grin grin grin

Oncoming driver in VW Golf is summarily dealt with by gun-toting security agents sad

Saraki Supporters Club (SSC) Rolling in the 2.0 (?) cheesy

Saraki SWAT Team converge to review tactics prior to principal's disembarkment

Advanced Saraki Supporters team milling outside police station grin smiley grin

Wailing women in defence of Saraki (WWIDOS) (Apologies to the Dame Patience) cry

Members of the Free Saraki League (FSL) out in a demonstration of force cool

Arrowhead of Saraki's defence team addressing the press wink

Former governor of Kwara state, Bukola Saraki, failed to turn up at the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria police in Lagos today, instead, the governor bused a variety of hirelings to the Lagos offices of the antifraud police to protest plans to question the senator for fraud and theft of $133.5 million bank loan from the defunct InterContinental Bank.

Mr. Saraki later appeared before the Abuja offices of the Nigerian police for interrogation. He was still answering questions at the police headquarters while the crowds where stranded in Lagos. SaharaReporters learnt that each of the local government area in Kwara state were forced to charter a bus that took the hired crowds to Lagos.
Source
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Arosa(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2012
Do all this Saraki supporters know that he is a thief?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by codedguy1(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2012
Arosa: Do all this Saraki supporters know that he is a thief?

yes na, they know! he has shared crumps for them thats why they are supporting him. 21billion na yam?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by blacksta(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2012
what a phocked up nation - what a shame - i can see how poverty has ravaged the typical Nigerian minset.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by GboyegaD(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2012
Did he choose to go to Abuja for interrogation instead of SFU in Lagos Why then are they giving him audience in Abuja When can we ever do things right

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On May 01, 2012
Only in Nigeria . . .

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by kaiter: 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
Great pics [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by belovedaja(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
Foolish people only in nigeria indeed

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by jamace(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2012
Where a people adores corruption, the mindset of justice becomes an anathema.

Adieu justice. Goodbye Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On May 01, 2012
jamace: Where a people adores corruption, the mindset of justice becomes an anathema.

I feel u too, Pal
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 01, 2012
blacksta: what a phocked up nation - what a shame - i can see how poverty has ravaged the typical Nigerian minset.

na so my mouth take open dey look ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by ovo4u(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2012
Nigeria is so bleeped up
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by sicily4u: 3:41pm On May 01, 2012
I saw some body like Saint Obi in that pictures, with yellow top
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2012
Last week, the dancing tune was for the petroleum minister, today it is for bukola saraki.
Where are these people when those elected or selected are busy looting to eternity.
Why is it that some nigerians are just too gullible to understand simple things.
To show their level of stupidity, they danced in lagos, but their 'mini baba oloye' once again fooled them to appear in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by asiwaju: 3:44pm On May 01, 2012
Well,it is all poverty and that many of our people are just shameless,a shameless nation with many many shameless peoples.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On May 01, 2012
^^^ That is why they said the man that pays the bill dictates the tune.
I am sure they are eating at his tables
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Tyche(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2012
Pathetic
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by chuks49(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2012
God forsaken nation
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by bigsean(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2012
Shame is a thing of the past!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by bigsean(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2012
But the government/Nigeria police are also to blame, if he was summoned in Lagos, he has not business in ABJ, or does he get to chose where he goes?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by begwong: 4:13pm On May 01, 2012
That shows how poverty level has encroached into homes in naija.
The rented crowd(@ #1000 a day) can also sell their birth rites b/c of a bowl of porridge.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Novice1(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2012
They should arrest him in Abuja and bundle him via the earliest flight to SFU Milverton Ikoyi. Shikena!!

Nigeria is in a terrible mess. So after dodging police invitation for so long, he sent a gang of thugs to come and intimidate the police.
I think he is taking the Nigerian Police for a ride.
If I were the IG, or Lagos Police Commissioner, I will order the arrest of those thugs who have no business causing disorder within the vicinity of SFU Ikoyi.

Why do our politicians think they are so invincible?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by lee007(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2012
cry cry undecided Where is Boko-haram and thier bombs when you need them most...... adieu Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by dipo1: 4:25pm On May 01, 2012
My people make me sick
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Iranoladun(f): 4:31pm On May 01, 2012
[color=#770077]I seriously doubt that this case will eventually be tried.

If you are all wondering why Bukola Saraki 'choose' to go and see the IG rather than report at SFU Ikoyi as been touted in the media; the present IG was Bukola's father (Senator (Dr) Olusola Saraki) personal Police/orderly when he was a senator during the 2nd republic and he's still very close to the baba. So Bukola may not be seriously prosecuted afterall.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by doctokwus: 4:31pm On May 01, 2012
This shows y corruption is a cankerworm dat shd b wrestled to its knees.A man has stolen almost N20b;of course he will see people dat can form a crowd for him,evn in developed countries u will get some poverty ravaged souls to do his bidding;he can afford to bribe d police,bribe judges bc d money is ill gotten& there are no checks& balances to bring pple to book.Rubbish country,useless rulers,hopeless followers
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by ckkris: 4:33pm On May 01, 2012
Most of these Nairaland warriors are not based in Nigeria. They write technically like uninvolved European visitors, with near accurate scientific observation of what they see among Africans, but with very little insight into HOW underlying cultural dynamics sustain these conditions.. Kobo j writes like a woman that holds a secure $60k pensionable job for Uncle Sam. Shimmex et al enjoy steady electricity in Europe. They just can't understand, even as they obviously love to. Can ShopKeeper come out and join protests, where the Security Forces are very likely to kill, as they did carelessly at Ikeja and Ilorin, fully convinced that nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by vb0mb(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2012
jamace: Where a people adores corruption, the mindset of justice becomes an anathema.

Best saying in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by cold(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2012
@Op,i like the interesting way you put across such a show of shame.I think we should send these rogues abroad in order to get justice

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Joey82(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2012
when they say corruption is the bane of this country, i only laugh in turenchi!
the major problem is sectionalism. Once a thief is arrested from my own part of the country, i do every thing to cry foul and say he's only been victimised cos of some hidden agenda. Point is hidden agenda or not, a thief is a thief and lets stop showing this sympathy/celebrating em theives cos in the real sense they stole from us. This is another form of colonialism, only this time its theieves colonising the masses.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2012
The way those pictures were captioned are indeed funny. Well done photojournalist!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by bighead1(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2012
Stewpid set of people.
Mind u they are all hired
and well paid.
And dis same Saraki was
the one who carted away
the billions of naira with
his so called father from
SOCIETE GENERAL BANK.
When are we gonna learn
to be of high integrity in
this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU / Ex-Niger Delta Agitators Back Buhari, Vow To Expose Pipeline Vandal (Pics) / 6 Charges Filed Against Maina By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.