Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? (16649 Views)

Hottest Female On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by sade511(f): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2006
Dont be scared and if you dont have nuthin nice to say, dont say nuthin at all.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2006
The real beautiful guys and girls haven't posted their pics.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2006
Are u saying u that have posted your pics = ugly?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2006
For me, yes. I don't know about others -- although I've seen some really cute guyz and galz.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by da808cutie(f): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
this topic has been beat down so much.
i don't think it's necessary because as we've seen it's very possible to lie about ur looks!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Skidoc(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2006
Zahymaka:

The real beautiful guys and girls haven't posted their pics.

Word! cheesy

da808cutie:

this topic has been beat down so much.
i don't think it's necessary because as we've seen it's very possible to lie about your looks!

Correct. I also think pictures are not the best way to judge good looks.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by sade511(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2006
@da808cutie, i didnt know
@Skidoc, then what is?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Skidoc(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Sade, your real self. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by sade511(f): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
hahha , we can start with pictures although sum ppl can be photogenic in pictures and look sumhow in real life like moi tongue and some people can look fine either way tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by sade511(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
Im sure you look just as good in real life as you do in your pictures.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by da808cutie(f): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
sade511:

@da808cutie, i didnt know

smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
Although I think your most recent picture doesn't do you justice.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
who r u refering 2?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2006
You, Hotstepper. The other ones were better.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2006
@Zahymaka, which other ones, ? some of them are old and some are new, lol,
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
The ones you put up before this one.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2006
yeah!! that one is just soooo kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
@Rhodalyn , so wat, tongue

my pixs r diff. each time tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
Then, this one has stayed too long. . .
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
I havent seen not one decent looking chick since i've been to nairaland lol
the ones i've seen looks like lil gorilla babies or sumn
i'ma post my pic on here real soon
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2006
so is da one dere now beta? tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2006
Hotstepper:

so is da one dere now beta? tongue

hunnie, u dont have to impress anyone. Sometimes we look good in pictures other times we dont. Even tyra dont look good in all her pictures. Abeg put any picture u want there jare, afterall u got a man already, don't need anyman looking at something that'll blind him. lol U my dear are hott in all ur pictures. n i love em shades in this picture. smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2006
@Hot-angel, am happy u gat ma point, lol, pixs differs oh and yeah, am not in da market yet or rather am already purchased
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by omogenaija(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2006
I AM the best looking nairalander. male or female. check out my sexy pic. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Oracle(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2006
omoge how on earth could you put that pic on your profile
don't you know i'm Michael Jackson's No 1 fan? I could sue you for that
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Zahymaka(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2006
I'm entering for the hottest dude on Nairaland -- I'm sure ev'ryone would agree. grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by omogenaija(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2006
Oracle:

omoge how on earth could you put that pic on your profile
don't you know i'm Michael Jackson's No 1 fan?  I could sue you for that

lol
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 6:08am On Apr 16, 2006
@ that was soooo funny, mean though, but still funny
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2006
arent there enuff threads about this already
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2006
exactly!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by lioness(f): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2006
i love your dancing ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Are You Doing Right Now? / Fill In The Blank / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.