Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? (914 Views)

Whats Wrong With Nairaland / What's Wrong With Nairaland Login / Whats Up With The New Layout Of Nairaland Mobile Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by chimuchi(f): 11:24am On May 01, 2012
I beleive the site owner is working tirelessly cos this doesnt look very professionsl to me. just looks like a site stripped of its flesshy part. homepage may look d same but forum body or topic list page, centered is just not standard, though topic view page is manageable. What has happened to your css? this is not standard. i wonder if this site meets google webmaster standard and design basics.
@owner, dont let nl become a dumpground. think creative.
my 1 cent.
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by Peterson1993(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2012
I obviously see nothing wrong with nairaland's design. Nairaland is just getting better by the day except the fact that there are some key missing features which i have being finding for months but to no avail. Features like private inbox messaging. From all the websites i know only nl is lacking this. I wonder why we just sit here all day making all coversations public without privacy.mtcheew
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by sisqology(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2012
No, its perfect this way!
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by Peterson1993(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2012
sisqology: No, its perfect this way!
hmm "perfect" nairaland is great but very far from being perfect. I think is should have been much more than just a forum website... Anywayz everyone has his own reasoning faculty
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by chimuchi(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2012
am sure many people come here just because of the old archive articles and funny contents. I dont see nothing to be addicted to.
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by Peterson1993(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2012
chimuchi: am sure many people come here just because of the old archive articles and funny contents. I dont see nothing to be addicted to.
hmm chimuchi i must confess..! I am already addicted to the webmasters and programming forum . Talking about the old articles, it doesn't really matter. Weda old or new, u get same knowledge. All the same, nairaland could have been much more better. Which website are you really addicted to? Cos am only addicted to nairaland and naijapals
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 03, 2012
Getting more and more interesting really!
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by yamakuza: 8:50am On May 03, 2012
*dhtml:
Getting more and more interesting really!

Nairaland, this section or this thread?

#Effect of Doctors' strike abi
Re: Whats Up With Nairaland These Days? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2012
yamakuza:

Nairaland, this section or this thread?

#Effect of Doctors' strike abi
Es possible. . .

(1) (Reply)

Need Web Trainer In Abuja / Punch News Paper Website Hacked. / Please Help With Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.