Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Power That Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power That Be (847 Views)

What Is The Power Situation At Your Arear For Now? / Do Religious Centers Have The Power To Change Nigeria? / Is Dere Anyone In Power That Is Above Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power That Be by experts: 12:23pm On May 01, 2012
THE POWER THAT BE

I first heard of this phrase,THE POWER THAT BE from a former NANS vice president who happens to be a friend,and i ask, what is the power that be? he replied, there are forces in NANS that you must go through to get a position,especially the major one like the president,he went further to say, if those power that be support you,you would get it and if not, you would lost out. I asked him again who these people were and he replied, stake holders, people who graduated in the late 80's,early 90's and others. they work with politicians and government to determine who is best for the head. So i ask, what is NANS all about if those who make the rule are not even part of the students?

After then, i have constantly heard about the power that be in political circle and others places. Who has the power that be? man or God? Who can make you be? the created or the creator? who own that person you regard as the power that be? God.
In essence, there is no body with a power that be. These so called power that be are criminals,sucking the physical leaders,they twist him or her since he regard them as special,he does what ever they ask of him even if it means making every other person cry,hungry or even die. Many of our present leaders are product of that so called power that be,they feared there godfathers even beyond their creator,they would not go against them no matter what,they the godfathers have the key to end the leaders in their setting,they are their lord and masters as far as reality is concern. They can violate and get away with it,they can unjustly abuse with no government to do justice and they can eliminate and no question would be asked. But i want you to know that there is no POWER that be except that from the Almighty creator,he his the one who open or lock,he made people emerge or loss. Don't ever fall for a so call power that be, they are powerless provided you can stand against them. My advice to my fellow youths is to stand creatively independent,avoid relying on any person,don't be arrogant,be confident and focused and you shall be what you want to be.
Re: The Power That Be by experts: 4:02pm On May 02, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Are Really Educated? / Jonathan, Gusau, Aziza And Boko Haram / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.