Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 (12217 Views)

Photo:is This Real? Image Of Jesus Appears On The Wall During Praise And Worship / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by logicboy: 4:05pm On May 01, 2012
What? do you worship King James now?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy: What? do you worship King James now?
No Sir smiley
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2012
whats the use? angry
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: whats the use? angry
was having an argument with plaetton and jewintemi and they thought king james was white wink
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by logicboy: 4:46pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: was having an argument with plaetton and jewintemi and they thought king james was white wink

What is king James if he is not white. Your racial theories don start ooooo
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

What is king James if he is not white. Your racial theories don start ooooo
you didnt see the link then ? angry
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by logicboy: 4:52pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: you didnt see the link then ? angry

The picture is not clear
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

The picture is not clear
ahhh i forgot you have astigmatism. or was it myopia ? color blindness. you eat carrots at all ? beta carotene is good for the eyes
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by logicboy: 5:29pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: ahhh i forgot you have astigmatism. or was it myopia ? color blindness. you eat carrots at all ? beta carotene is good for the eyes

Answer the question. What colour is King James?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

Answer the question. What colour is King James?
black man
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by tpia5: 5:50pm On May 01, 2012
king James the son of Elizabeth's cousin Mary Queen of Scots?

why do you folks need him to be black now?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2012
tpia@:

oh we dont need him to be black. he was black. the one who commisioned the bible. but after all the black people were kicked out of europe in the 1400s to 1600s when white people regained control of europe which they lost under septemius severus, then they start rennaisance which is simply a fancy way of saying ' we whitewashed history'
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2012
tpia@:

I wonder..Buzgee how he be black in 16th century britain...You are clearly living up to it aint ya? angry
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: I wonder..Buzgee how he be black in 16th century britain...You are clearly living up to it aint ya? angry
you do know britain was ruled by black people up until that time right ?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: oh we dont need him to be black. he was black. the one who commisioned the bible. but after all the black people were kicked out of europe in the 1400s to 1600s when white people regained control of europe which they lost under septemius severus, then they start rennaisance which is simply a fancy way of saying ' we whitewashed history'
How can you acertain this from a whitewashed history? The picture is 16th century stuff it should be black-and-white..so colour diffrenciation is not possible
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: you do know britain was ruled by black people up until that time right ?
How? where? When?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: How can you acertain this from a whitewashed history? The picture is 16th century stuff it should be black-and-white..so colour diffrenciation is not possible
this is pre-whitewashing. its black and white but you do know there is such a thing as negro features right ?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: How? where? When?
from around 200 AD to around 1400 AD. give or take a few years.
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: this is pre-whitewashing. its black and white but you do know there is such a thing as negro features right ?
what features?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: what features?
negro features
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: negro features
Cant see any..
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by dekung(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2012
I think Buzugee is seriously suffering from what is called cognitive bias. He looks for evidences nd features that tend to corroborate his claims and assertions while conveniently ignoring others that point in a different direction. This Picture of King James is in Black and white, how can you tell what skin colour the image has? This guy doesnt seem to have a flattened nose, his nose looks pointed to me so what negro features are you talking about mr buzu?
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by buzugee(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2012
dekung: I think Buzugee is seriously suffering from what is called cognitive bias. He looks for evidences nd features that tend to corroborate his claims and assertions while conveniently ignoring others that point in a different direction. This Picture of King James is in Black and white, how can you tell what skin colour the image has? This guy doesnt seem to have a flattened nose, his nose looks pointed to me so what negro features are you talking about mr buzu?
cognitive bias grin grin grin grin i like that. seriously though, am i the only who sees the black man in the picture ? you know he does not have to look like baba suwe before we know he is real black. yall know that right ? i am assuming yall have seen white people b4 right ? does that look like a white man to yall ? look at the eyes, the mouth
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by mkmyers45(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2012
Yaba Left sad
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by imhotep19: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Read King James VI and I and the Reunion of Christendom by W. B. Patterson (Cambridge Studies). Mary Queen of Scots (his mother) and Lord Darnley (his father) were also black. The royal crests of those times depict black faces. It is the time for truth today. We are living in the time of Revelation when all hidden (occult) things will be made known to the masses.
Re: Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 by nora544: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
imhotep19: Read King James VI and I and the Reunion of Christendom by W. B. Patterson (Cambridge Studies). Mary Queen of Scots (his mother) and Lord Darnley (his father) were also black. The royal crests of those times depict black faces. It is the time for truth today. We are living in the time of Revelation when all hidden (occult) things will be made known to the masses.

sorry that is bullshit, all this kings where white did you learn history in nigeria or not

http://www.royal.gov.uk/HistoryoftheMonarchy/Scottish%20Monarchs%28400ad-1603%29/TheStewarts/JamesIV.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus' Skin Color Matters / The End Of Islam Is Near / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.