Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? (4492 Views)

Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? / Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Have you ever seen blood turning to money with your own eyes?
\i like the scientific nature of logicboy's mind.
But come to Nigeria and see na,where Alhajis swear for people and the curse catches up with them! Things happen brother, that only God can attest to all the wickedness.
I think you should ask nairalanders about eze ego or talk to the naira lander called okija_juju and see if truely men do not use blood to make money.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 1:57pm On May 02, 2012
lari03:
\i like the scientific nature of logicboy's mind.
But come to Nigeria and see na,where Alhajis swear for people and the curse catches up with them! Things happen brother, that only God can attest to all the wickedness.
I think you should ask nairalanders about eze ego or talk to the naira lander called okija_juju and see if truely men do not use blood to make money.
You talk as if I did not grow up in Nigeria.

Abeg, stop d superstition.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2012
suit yourself, one day we will meet somewhere, if ever, and then I promise to tell the story of my life and how real the spiritual world is,how people can peek into the future and send psychic attacks.

I dont count on you accepting it, you are one of NL's greatest agonists and you can pick a flaw in every proposition, but somehow this simple things that exist must not be buried. Jesus is real, he came to earth, he died and he ressurected,people have lived for him, people have died for him also, so either you belive or not it does not change the reality that such things exist.

The being called Allah or Semiramis exists as a principality in the realm of the spirit, either you beleive or not, it does not change the truth, even if you think its a fallacy.

That you don't see God doesn't mean he won't judge you on the day of judgement.

He will remind you of all the discussions you had on nairaland and how you vehemently opposed his existence only to find out too late that there exists life after death so its up to you and the others.it's all about you for now, but later you will find out that its all about GOD.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 2:11pm On May 02, 2012
lari03: suit yourself, one day we will meet somewhere, if ever, and then I promise to tell the story of my life and how real the spiritual world is,how people can peek into the future and send psychic attacks. I dont count on you accepting it, you are one of NL's greatest agonists and you can pick a flaw in every proposition, but somehow this simple things that exist must not be buried. Jesus is real, he came to earth, e died and he ressurected,people have lived for him, people have died for him also, so either you belive or not it does not change the reality that such things exist. The being called Allah or Semiramis exists as a principality in the realm of the spirit, either you beleive or not, it does not change the truth, even if you think its a fallacy. That you don't see God doesn't mean he won't judge you on the day of judgement. He will remind you of all the discussions you had on nairaland and how you vehemently opposed his existence only to find out too late that there exists life after death so its up to you and the others.it's all about you for now, but later you will find out that its all about GOD.

How do you know the God up there is your God? He could be Allah,Yaweh, Thor,Zeus, Ogun, Obatala etc
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2012
because I am a living testimony
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2012
Because a cousin of mine came from the village,my father had a second stroke, he survived, but 2 years later she confessed she was sent to kill my father, she almost did but she did not succeed, when she began to see faces on the walls and voices she had to confess, and today he is alive after 2 bouts of stroke and not dead, despite all the arrows of death through witchcraft. so my guy them dey either you believe it or not, and what sustains us inspite of all their attacks is faith in God and fervent prayers, and most importantly the mercy of God.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 2:21pm On May 02, 2012
lari03: Because a cousin of mine came from the village,my father had a second stroke, he survived, but 2 years later she confessed she was sent to kill my father, she almost did but she did not succeed, when she began to see faces on the walls and voices she had to confess, and today he is alive after 2 bouts of stroke and not dead, despite all the arrows of death through witchcraft. so my guy them dey either you believe it or not, and what sustains us inspite of all their attacks is faith in God and fervent prayers, and most importantly the mercy of God.

People survive strokes- not a miracle.

Can your dad survive a gunshot to the heart?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 2:22pm On May 02, 2012
lari03: because I am a living testimony

You are just a piece of flesh and bones,nothing spiritual
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 02, 2012
Guess what,God has promised to heal my father and when he does I will post a video of my father healed and I will give the dates, hospitals attended, the churches we attended in lagos where my father worked before he was attacked spiritually. From personal experience Yahweh has been and is still good to me, I am who I am because of him, I may not hear him audibly every time but he speaks to me,he shows me things before they happen and I am alive because he lives.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 02, 2012
Dude there was a thread on NL last year, some guy who was kidnappped in port harcourt and shot and he survived so my friend your lack of faith is baseless.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 2:26pm On May 02, 2012
lari03: Dude there was a thread on NL last year, some guy who was kidnappped in port harcourt and shot and he survived so my friend your lack of faith is baseless.

Was he shot in the heart or in the forehead?

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by ckkris: 2:28pm On May 02, 2012
Lari03.
Evil deceivers like Logicboy & co are sent by Satan himself, to disarm those who are not fully committed to Christ. They are worse when they sneak into church and make themselves pastors, and General Overseers. And they enjoy being Boss over the lord's heritage.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 02, 2012
shot in the legss and I think he did not get to a hospital for about a week.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
Basic fact numero 2; christianity has nothing to do with spirituality so quit quoting the two in the same sentence.
lari03: Well bros, spirituality exists in the real world that is the first basic fact that you must accept before the talk of any religion comes up.There are battles in the realm of the spirit and man being a tripartite being is either ignorant or conscious of this fact sir.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
ckkris: Lari03.
Evil deceivers like Logicboy & co are sent by Satan himself, to disarm those who are not fully committed to Christ. They are worse when they sneak into church and make themselves pastors, and General Overseers. And they enjoy being Boss over the lord's heritage.

I always knew that you're mad.

Devil sent me? Lmao
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2012
Yahweh to heal your father? Is that Yahweh not that evil deity of the jewish people? My guy, Yahweh never heals, he make sick and drink blood. I pity your dad if you only have evil Yahweh to rely on for his recovery. may he get well, though.
lari03: Guess what,God has promised to heal my father and when he does I will post a video of my father healed and I will give the dates, hospitals attended, the churches we attended in lagos where my father worked before he was attacked spiritually. From personal experience Yahweh has been and is still good to me, I am who I am because of him, I may not hear him audibly every time but he speaks to me,he shows me things before they happen and I am alive because he lives.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 02, 2012
I promise you will be alive when my father is healed so you can come to Jesus.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by plaetton: 2:57pm On May 02, 2012
@lari03 .
How does survivng a stroke, surviving a gun shot wound or surviving any ailment for tht matter show or prove the existence of god.while your father survived whatever he was sufering from,counless others died from it and lesser ailments. so what. does is somehow prove that god loves ur father more than he loves others that died. Typical childish logic. Rain and sunshine affects all whether one beleievs in god, mammy water or not. if and when your father passes away in the near or distant future, will you also blame your god for not saving him.s
It seems from your post that your religious beliefs are entirely based on fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by ckkris: 2:59pm On May 02, 2012
Logic.
I've overcome many like you, and will definitely outlast you. You can only deceive those who REFUSE to heed Christ's warnings. I have 2 to 3 evidential facts to nullify all your lies. There just no need for that. If you show your face in the streets of Nigeria, and talk against God, the victims of your arrogance will be happy to see you. Enjoy the labours of European Christians, built by the sweat and blood of ordinary men and women, on the solid foundation that is Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/928127/she-died-after-one-year
for logic boy and diluminati to see how naija works.
@plaetton it is not ignorance that hurts, but ignoring the obvious.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 3:08pm On May 02, 2012
ckkris: Logic.
I've overcome many like you, and will definitely outlast you. You can only deceive those who REFUSE to heed Christ's warnings. I have 2 to 3 evidential facts to nullify all your lies. There just no need for that. If you show your face in the streets of Nigeria, and talk against God, the victims of your arrogance will be happy to see you. Enjoy the labours of European Christians, built by the sweat and blood of ordinary men and women, on the solid foundation that is Christ Jesus.

The labours of European christians Are you ignorant? The indusrial revolutionsin Europe came after an age of enlightenment in which socieites became more secular

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by ckkris: 3:26pm On May 02, 2012
Logic
Europeans were barbarians before the Gospel of Christ civilised them. Since you claim to know everything, please complete the sequence, of how they even organised into nation states, on the authority of the Bible, not Viking brigandage, or satanic Druid witchcraft. Please show respect to The Most High, and be grateful for what for the good life you're enjoying, which you don't want us to establish here in Africa. But we OVERCOME you. JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2012
Excuse me? are you for real? Christianity with it's "gospels" plunged the european continent into the dark ages, dude. Go read proper history before you start spitting falsehood all over the place.
ckkris: Logic
Europeans were barbarians before the Gospel of Christ civilised them. Since you claim to know everything, please complete the sequence, of how they even organised into nation states, on the authority of the Bible, not Viking brigandage, or satanic Druid witchcraft. Please show respect to The Most High, and be grateful for what for the good life you're enjoying, which you don't want us to establish here in Africa. But we OVERCOME you. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 3:34pm On May 02, 2012

Fail,the Europeans were babarians with christianity as evidence with European christian slavery and the inquistions with the barbaric torture of heretics and unbelivers
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2012
this man is dropping mad knowledge
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 3:39pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: this man is dropping mad knowledge

Oga Buzugee, are you saying; mad knowledge or madness?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Oga Buzugee, are you saying; mad knowledge or madness?
Good knowledge. very well informed knowledge. Alagba logicboy you chop any cornflakes remain for me ? grin
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 3:44pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: Good knowledge. very well informed knowledge. Alagba logicboy you chop any cornflakes remain for me ? grin

I ate pork today
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

I ate pork today
thats nasty. you aint posed to be eating pigs. those are the garbage cans of the earth. they are scavengers. the lord put them on the earth as the living garbage cans of the earth. you just ate a scavenger. sad
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 3:49pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: thats nasty. you aint posed to be eating pigs. those are the garbage cans of the earth. they are scavengers. the lord put them on the earth as the living garbage cans of the earth. you just ate a scavenger. sad

Only if you knew the rubbish that fish eat
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Only if you knew the rubbish that fish eat

you aint posed to eat all fish either. you should only eat fish with fins and scales. catfish should not be eaten. catfish is the scavenger of the sea. and snails and shrimps are scavengers too. these are all in the dietary laws in the book of leviticus. you should only eat hoofed animals that chew the cud, fishes with scales.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 4:00pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: you aint posed to eat all fish either. you should only eat fish with fins and scales. catfish should not be eaten. catfish is the scavenger of the sea. and snails and shrimps are scavengers too. these are all in the dietary laws in the book of leviticus. you should only eat hoofed animals that chew the cud, fishes with scales.

Upon all your dietary laws, I am still healthier than you,old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Light Did God Create On The First Day? / Yes! The Bible Supports Women Preachers. Proof From The Original Greek. / Christians And Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.