Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ (725 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by lincy(f): 6:34pm On May 01, 2012
We all know a tree can not form a forest, d bitter truth is dat nigerians always look for whom to blame, the boko haram war is not a one man war, it is an injury for all, beside we hav security bodies whom ar being paid for d security of d nation, gej has given his command as the CinC it is left for d millitry to roll d ball.it quite unfoutunate that d nation we found our self is so currupt dat vice president is being mentioned in boko harem case and no body is shouting sambo sambo,but all what we hear is gej dis gej dat plz for God sake let's face things rightly. D security force should do there work which they ar being paid for.
An american citizen can die for his nation but I bet u no nigerian citizen will want to die for d nation, if u think gej is not doing d best, go on air and ask the boko haram y de ar doing dis senceless act.
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by 9jaIhail(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2012
lincy: We all know a tree can not form a forest, d bitter truth is dat nigerians always luck for who to blame, the boko haram war is not a one man war, it is an injury for all, beside we hav security bodies whom ar being paid for d security of d nation, gej has given his command as the CinC it left for d millitry to roll d ball.it quite unfoutunate that d nation we found our self is so currupt dat vice president is being fingered on boko harem case and no body is shouting sambo sambo,but all what we here is gej dis gej dat plz for god sake let's face things rightly. D second force should do there work they ar being paid for.
An american citizen can die for his nation but I bet u no nigerian citizen will want to die for d nation, if u think gej is not doing d best, go on air and ask the boko haram y de ar doing dis senceless act.

Wow i am glad that someone with brain still exist in Nigeria,no GEJ this GEJ that as if he will go face to face with the boko haram.RUBBISH, @op I hope ndu_chucks and alj_haram did not see this post because the are paid tout to campaign and discredit GEJ with every available tools in the disposal.
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by manny4life(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2012
You have spoken like a true LOCAL CHAMPION. Here yourself out,

gej has given his command as the CinC it left for d military to roll d ball.it quite unfortunate that d nation we found our self is so corrupt dat vice president is being manipulated on boko harem case and no body is shouting sambo sambo,but all what we here is gej dis gej dat plz for god sake let's face things rightly.

Take a moment and look at the bold portion "In every democratic nation where the President is Commander-in-Chief, I thought his words are FINAL? Shouldn't the military have the ball ready before THE FINAL APPROVAL of Mr. President to roll the ball? What is the use of giving "Military Command or Order", YET, you defer the Order for the military to take their time and act on it?

If your thoughts are like this, I will forbid any of your type as President during war and defense because your type will be waiting on military to act rather than the military having fully prepared, will be waiting on your orders to execute.

Look, while I do not blame GEJ for the security woes and laxity within Nigeria, however, I'm of the opinion that he has a "shared responsibility and accountability" for security stability in Nigeria . Ina addition, I must note that he's tackling BH issue with "Kids Gloves" like it was one often quoted.

You and your uncommon comparisons with the U.S., as for an American citizen dieing for their country, apparently, Americans are way more organized and informed than you are, so they believe in whatever cause they decide. Americans are patriotic, as such, willing to die for their nation. American govt is not lax like Nigerian govt, Americans and their govt believe in one thing "The Constitution" and as such, they are willing to sacrifice for that which they believe in. You who's talking, tell me, what is it that you believe in Nigeria? After all, you can only believe in something before you die for it, don't you?
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by lincy(f): 7:19pm On May 01, 2012
@ manny4life, nigeria is built with a tribal sentiment, I also believe dat it phase of developing nation with different tribs,I always use us cuz it a nation with different race were diff interest waz concure, in gej case, he is undoing a left over corruption introduced by his predisessors and dis corrupt act waz built over several years and it intensify as d year rolls by,I bet u dis corruption is even running in vains of every citizen of d nation,GEJ CAN NOT CHANGE NIGERIA OVER NITE and it should be a collective effort and not him alone, constitution made it dat He makes command and d millitry takes de order.Gej is not d man with d GUN, d millitrie are with d guns, yes dat is d democracy and not Millitry era were d head of state is found with d gun.
I think d problem is dat d millitry ar infiltrated with boko harams cuz I see no reason y Vice president is being mentioned and yet nobody shouts sambo but wat we hear is GEJ.
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by lincy(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2012
IT basic dat nigerian problem will be treated with "kid gloves" like u will alwys hear ppl say "nigeria is like a bomb waiting to explode" and u will agree with me dat such bombs ar carefully undo.
Plz let's giv d president a chance to work, and let's play our parts too.

It will be better we do it dis way, MAKE CHANGeS WITHIN UR REaCH, by the time we all make changes within our reach we can den hold him responsible for any mehan, D white guy will fight corruption around him and not sit on d E-book media to shout @ d president. WE HAV TALKED MUCH LET START DOInG SOME WORK.
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by lincy(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2012
The nigerian police is infiltrate the video coverage by de boko haram @ thisday news papper bombing is done behined d yellow tape barrier between d viewers and d security investigators. Dis country is doom with curruption.
Re: Enough Blames On Gej,the IGP,NSA And CAS Ar Paid For Security Not GEJ by Olaolufred(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2012
Lincy,

Your words are full of In-coherence(though I believe you are sane).
I can see a very tender baby mind.
Baby are sincere. But can be sincerely wrong.
I am sure that is where you belong-relaying what you were told.
You can be enlighten if you are ready with an open mind.
But if you are an indoctrinated follower like the boko, hell no help.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Church Burnt, Tear Gas Fired As Protest Hits Potiskum Over Fatal Market Attack / Boko Haram (al Qaeda) Bomb Cell Infiltrated By SSS Arrests GEJ: ... / Defrauding People Is The Only Job I Know How To Do Best’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.