Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Women Question For You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Question For You All (899 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / Question For The Ladies (photo) / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2012
Is it bad for a man to have a foot fetish, which means he likes staring at your feet and toes, and fantasizes about them (i.e. if you are married to him, he would want you to put your nice soft feet on his area). I know this question seems a bit odd.
Re: Women Question For You All by Killz3(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198: Is it bad for a man to have a foot fetish, which means he likes staring at your feet and toes, and fantasizes about them (i.e. if you are married to him, he would want you to put your nice soft feet on his area). I know this question seems a bit odd.
"Yuck Yucker Yuckest!" angry
Re: Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2012
~Killz~:

"Yuck Yucker Yuckest!" angry

lol
Re: Women Question For You All by 190: 9:08pm On May 01, 2012
upgrade your crace to windows 2012
Re: Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2012
190: upgrade your crace to windows 2012

Ok please let me know when it is available lol
Re: Women Question For You All by 190: 9:56pm On May 01, 2012
^Ole buruku angry

1 Like

Re: Women Question For You All by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 01, 2012
Sexuality is really such a strange affair; I don't care what Sigmund Freud says!
@op There is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish as long as it's not obsessive and your wife does not have a foot phobia.

1 Like

Re: Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2012
Shollypopz: Sexuality is really such a strange affair; I don't care what Sigmund Freud says!
@op There is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish as long as it's not obsessive and your wife does not have a foot phobia.

Thanks for the answer, hopefully I find a wife who is into it lol
Re: Women Question For You All by cowgurl: 10:48pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198: Is it bad for a man to have a foot fetish, which means he likes staring at your feet and toes, and fantasizes about them (i.e. if you are married to him, he would want you to put your nice soft feet on his area). I know this question seems a bit odd.
Different strokes 4 diff folks, so I rili can't say it's bad u do. I personally do not v a P wit dat n if u do end up wit somone hu does den u nid 2 respect er feelings n not get hurt abot it.
Re: Women Question For You All by Killz3(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

Thanks for the answer, hopefully I find a wife who is into it lol
Can she have a fetish for your own foot?
Re: Women Question For You All by ijebabe: 10:59pm On May 01, 2012
I see nothing wrong with that at all! As long as the feet in question is well manicured grin
Re: Women Question For You All by Killz3(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe: I see nothing wrong with that at all! As long as the feet in question is well manicured grin
I have nice feet. . . Well manicured. cheesy
Re: Women Question For You All by ijebabe: 11:13pm On May 01, 2012
~Killz~:

I have nice feet. . . Well manicured. cheesy
Oh so you want to put ideas in my head! i reject it grin
Re: Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe: I see nothing wrong with that at all! As long as the feet in question is well manicured grin

I prefer a woman to have nice red toenail polish and wear ankle bracelets and toe rings :-D .... I will save those thoughts for whomever I marry though.

1 Like

Re: Women Question For You All by ijebabe: 11:20pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

I prefer a woman to have nice red toenail polish and wear ankle bracelets and toe rings :-D .... I will save those thoughts for whomever I marry though.
Kinky! I like smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Question For You All by Fulaman198(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe:
Kinky! I like smiley

grin I guess I am kinky lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do A Woman/girl's Eyes Dialates When She Feels Aroused? / Why Are Nigerian Women Leaving Men For Lesbian Relationships? / Skinny Girls/lepa Babes:the NEW COLONIALISM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.