Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery (3791 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by Raxxye(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2012
I hear from a very reliable source that president Goodluck Jonathan has made arrangement to apply for the 2014 US visa lottery. A friend of mine who resides in the president's home state says he was contacted by the president's aides to assist in doing the application for Mr GEJ. It is not clear if the first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan also has plans to apply, but the source said the president has already filled the manual application form in advance. We wish the presido goodluck in the lottery. I wish to ask him, or whoever will be the last to leave Naija to please put off the lights to avoid any fire outbreak!
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by Nobody: 3:49am On May 02, 2012
Hhaaahaaaahhh
ur funny!
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by adeniyie(m): 1:46am On May 03, 2012
Raxxye: I hear from a very reliable source that president Goodluck Jonathan has made arrangement to apply for the 2014 US visa lottery. A friend of mine who resides in the president's home state says he was contacted by the president's aides to assist in doing the application for Mr GEJ. It is not clear if the first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan also has plans to apply, but the source said the president has already filled the manual application form in advance. We wish the presido goodluck in the lottery. I wish to ask him, or whoever will be the last to leave Naija to please put off the lights to avoid any fire outbreak!

Funny
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2012
it can be true oh i dont trust that man
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:46am On May 04, 2012
oyibomoses: it can be true oh i dont trust that man
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by henrychubayo: 10:56am On May 04, 2012
This information is not and can never be true. The passport that this guy holds is more than the green card for ordinary ppl. The money, assets he has gotten from the office of the presidency is even bigger than all the lottery winners combine. Save your opinions cause its not true.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by stkris(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2012
henrychubayo: This information is not and can never be true. The passport that this guy holds is more than the green card for ordinary ppl. The money, assets he has gotten from the office of the presidency is even bigger than all the lottery winners combine. Save your opinions cause its not true.

It's called a 'joke'

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by Cooldiipo(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2021
angry
Re: President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery by mulero23: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand as western countries visas na some people's mumu button for Nigeria. A whole big politician would be going to for visa lottery? Wetin dey for american citizenship that a well successful person would be pushing for? American themselves never enjoyed life but living fake overrated life style. Alot of Americans living from pay check to pay check, no freedom just one felony their lives becomes so worthless.
Raxxye:
I hear from a very reliable source that president Goodluck Jonathan has made arrangement to apply for the 2014 US visa lottery. A friend of mine who resides in the president's home state says he was contacted by the president's aides to assist in doing the application for Mr GEJ. It is not clear if the first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan also has plans to apply, but the source said the president has already filled the manual application form in advance. We wish the presido goodluck in the lottery. I wish to ask him, or whoever will be the last to leave Naija to please put off the lights to avoid any fire outbreak!

(1) (Reply)

The 15 Types Of People You'll See At The Airport :D / Tourism Potential Of Cross River State Of Nigeria / ...:::::::: Truly A Phoenix Rising From The Ashes - Angola ::::::::...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.