Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (55535 Views)

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League Trophy ! / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2012
satan stands more chance of making heaven than Chelsea winning this years UEFA final. It's destined to be won by Bayern, so, i don't see any dry gin winning it. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by karpentar: 5:11pm On May 02, 2012
oooops....this one was just revealed:
cool TB Joshua will not be in the Chelsea line up that may beat Bayern Munich...but wait a minute, I am seeing faintly that he's lining up for Bayern Munich....oh ooops aagain, it's not him, it's Alaba. He'll score the opening goal if he plays despite the UEFA ban for second yellow card offence.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Emylexray(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
the earth is the lord and the fullness thereof! God doesn't discriminate or segregate like we men do, God shows his supremacy in all affairs of men, why do some football teams pray before kick-off of matches? You think its just a vocal exercise? don't try to be the mouth-piece of God. His ways are diverse and mysterious. You can't undertand all about him. Do you work with God? can you see him? How do you know he is so busy as not to follow a football match? Don't even dare to predict the mind of God. You can't even read the mind of your fellow human, how much more God? Cheers!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Gentleboby: 5:24pm On May 02, 2012
TB Joshua: Chelsea will win Champions League trophy

Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied that English Giants Chelsea will lift this years Uefa Champions league trophy.

Source

Is it a reliable source ? because I stay current on Emmanuel TV but if so I like that.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by vanstanzy(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2012
afam4eva: satan stands more chance of making heaven than Chelsea winning this years UEFA final. It's destined to be won by Bayern, so, i don't see any dry gin winning it. Better luck next time.

@afam4eva

MAY U LIVE LONG!!!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Emylexray(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2012
Arysexy: dis prophesy will make me know if this man is really from God or not, let wait and c, this thread must not be deleted
i'm bemused by your comment, prophesy is now a criteria for determining the reality of a prophet? Don't be blinded by fanaticism. Haven't you had of fake or false prophesy?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Havilah93(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2012
Arysexy: dis prophesy will make me know if this man is really from God or not, let wait and c, this thread must not be deleted
seconded!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by EngrChris(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2012
Weder profesy or not when d match have been, we wil nw knw who is giv'g REAL profesy, I believe somtyms when u predit somtyn it may com 2 ur favour, but 4 profesy les wait n watchout what wil b d outcom. Pls I wil be back on 19th dis month 2 conclud on dis
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by vanstanzy(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2012
Good news. My boys dont even need to train. This TB man is a demi-god and his words are directly from Baba God.
I dey hail O! cool
[/quote]

@dplordx

Guy no deceive urself. Someone somewhere is playing with ur head/ emotions bringing up this FAKE prophecy.[/b]
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by dadicvila(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
cold: Seriously,this is ridiculous & ludicrous.It paints God as lazy & idle.There are millions of malnourished kids dying out there,Christians/Muslims dying from constant terror attacks,Million others dying from natural & man made disasters & all God can think about is football?Vigorously smh embarassed
YOU ARE A FOOL...did u hear it 4rm the mouth of God?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
CHRISTIANS ARE BEING MASSACRED ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND ALL THIS FOOL CAN THINK OF IS CHEALSEA BAYERN MATCH! TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL CALL THIS BULLSHIT PROPHESY! I CALL IT A DISTRACTION AND MERE ENTERTAINMENT! NOT WORSHIP WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY WANTS! WHEN BOYS GO GROW UP COMOT FROM THAT PAGAN SOCIETY BEFORE IT KILLS THEM FINISH! SO WHEN YOU GO TO HEAVEN AND GOD ASKS YOU WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR LIFE IT WILL BE KNOWING WHO WILL WIN A MATCH BEFORE TIME! KAI!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by donbuchi1(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
lol
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by rekeson: 5:53pm On May 02, 2012
I dreamt about this a few nights ago. CHELSEA WILL WIN THE TITLE. Its going to be a 2 clear goals margin.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2012
Canisma: I watched emmanuel t.v on sunday and i never saw the Man of God predict the champions league final.
The haters of Prophet T.B Joshua would stop at nothing to discredit this man. Nothing could have led to his prediction of this game since its not yet close.
He does not just predict out of the blue.
LET ME INFORM US THAT THIS IS FALSE RUMOUR.
<
If you google it, all news you ll get are sketchy. None could give details of such prophecy.
This rumour must have been started by a Chelsea fan who wants to pour his hatred towards the prophet as a way of consoling himself should Chelsea lose the final.
LETS STOP THIS RUMOUR PLEASE.
Thank you
EITHER WAY THE MAN IS A SATANIST!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2012
Jenams: Do not insult †ЂΞ man pls. Poster i pity u, if dis prophecy is NOT from T.B Joshua. I pity u so dearly.
LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE!!
ONE PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIANS IS THAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SIN OF THE SPIRIT IS!
IT IS FOR THOSE WHO WAR AGAINST GOD AND GODLINESS PURPOSEFULLY!
STOP KILLING YOURSELF IN FEAR!
WAKE UP AND TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH!
IF YOU STILL HAVE A HEART DESIRE FOR GOD/GODLINESS THE SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT YOUR STUFF!
CALL A SPADE A SPADE!
SUPPORT THE BODY OF CHRIST WHEREVER YOU SEE IT GROWING IN WORD AND ACTION!!!!!
NOT IN ACTIVITY AND PAGANISM!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2012
For those of you that call the man of God all sort of names it goes to show d kind of upbringing u had.i guess u insult ur parents at home.if u do not believe then just say ur mind rather than insulting him.he is old enough to be ur father if not older than ur parents.ALWAYS KNOW THAT AS YOU INSULT UR ELDERS SO WILL YOUNGER ONES INSULT YOU. Make a difference today.thanks

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2012
bizz: For those of you that call the man of God all sort of names it goes to show d kind of upbringing u had.i guess u insult ur parents at home.if u do not believe then just say ur mind rather than insulting him.he is old enough to be ur father if not older than ur parents.ALWAYS KNOW THAT AS YOU INSULT UR ELDERS SO WILL YOUNGER ONES INSULT YOU. Make a difference today.thanks
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NOT FEAR THEM OR DO AS THEY DO!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mikeapollo: 6:06pm On May 02, 2012
Are Nigerians (or NL forumers) shallow in thoughts/analysis?
Can't we pause for a minute to ask for a proof/source of this story? Did TB Joshua actually make this prediction or somebody somewhere is playing a fool on people and people are already misled to make hasty comments? Are we this shallow in this country or is it just the bias some people have against TB Joshua?

TB Joshua's prophecies are always on the web, so where did this poster get his news from? And people are already making reference to TB Joshua as if they actually heard him say anything!
Is this a 150million people with no analytical brains to ask questions? Is this why our politicians just wake up and tell us lies and we always believe and follow them blindly?

What sort of people are these?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2012
kay-1one:
CHRISTIANS ARE BEING MASSACRED ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND ALL THIS FOOL CAN THINK OF IS CHEALSEA BAYERN MATCH! TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL CALL THIS BULLSHIT PROPHESY! I CALL IT A DISTRACTION AND MERE ENTERTAINMENT! NOT WORSHIP WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY WANTS! WHEN BOYS GO GROW UP COMOT FROM THAT PAGAN SOCIETY BEFORE IT KILLS THEM FINISH! SO WHEN YOU GO TO HEAVEN AND GOD ASKS YOU WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR LIFE IT WILL BE KNOWING WHO WILL WIN A MATCH BEFORE TIME! KAI!
i believe u dont call ur parents at home fools.may God forgive u
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2012
ikennaobi: Am sorry but why can't T.B joshua be more focused to what is happening at home(Nigeria) than to be more attracted to Int'l Affairs. At Least, we need to know the big sponsors of boko haram, it's solutions and entire security propaganda in Nigeria. Chesea winning champions league? when boko haram are planning how and where to drop the next bomb.
this looks like a false thread.i didnt hear this on emmanuel tv.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2012
Please google to get the truth before judging.you can also confirm from their website or emmanuel tv.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Edmomd(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2012
Amen ooo.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by ncpat(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2012
when is the final and the poster of this topic should post a reliable link of the prophecy cos i respect TB JOSHUA
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by hassymo5(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2012
where is the link of the prophesy
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by belovedaja(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2012
Me too i knew and i said it before him so am a better prophet than him.
islamrules: No prophecy needed for that. I knew it too
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2012
A pastor is now predicting football - did the spirit influence that?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2012
bizz: i believe u dont call ur parents at home fools.may God forgive u
GUY ARE YOU WELL AT ALL?! WHICH KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL ATTITUDE DO YOU HAVE?! ARE YOU GOD?!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Canisma(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2012
We dont just want a link. Many newspapers would use this to sell their papers tomorrow.
What we need is the video where he said it.
Can the poster source the video for us please. This rumour is growing like wild fire. I would never believe it until i see the video link.
I watched emmanuel t.v on sunday, the same day that it was reported that he said it. I never saw him say it.
THEREFORE, ONLY A VIDEO WOULD CONVINCE ME THAT HE SAID SO.
<
please people, Dont forget what Abraham lincoln said:
When It Comes To News, Lets Wait For The Sacrament Of Confirmation.
=
SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE VIDEO PLEASE.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by dsenator: 7:23pm On May 02, 2012
the person that put this thing here should let us know the source.My warning to football traders is that they should disregard this fake news and stake
based on stastistics of the two clubs in question,be warned.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Piyke: 7:30pm On May 02, 2012

Bear in mind that theres a 50% chance of chelsea winning anyway cos they are just 2 teams and someone must win. Its 50-50 so... I believe u get my point

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by vanstanzy(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2012
mikeapollo: Are Nigerians (or NL forumers) shallow in thoughts/analysis?
Can't we pause for a minute to ask for a proof/source of this story? Did TB Joshua actually make this prediction or somebody somewhere is playing a fool on people and people are already misled to make hasty comments? Are we this shallow in this country or is it just the bias some people have against TB Joshua?

TB Joshua's prophecies are always on the web, so where did this poster get his news from? And people are already making reference to TB Joshua as if they actually heard him say anything!
Is this a 150million people with no analytical brains to ask questions? Is this why our politicians just wake up and tell us lies and we always believe and follow them blindly?

What sort of people are these?
@mikeappolo
this guyz are being misled,simple and am sorry 4 them. Now the whole world can see why nigeria isnt making progress.
Its not even month of april,just imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.