Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (55534 Views)

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League Trophy ! / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by skyp(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
u wan kill me wit laugh
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by jonatoye(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
God is not a man that gets tired no matter how complex a matter is. Infact complexity is not in His language; He controls all affairs of men including football.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2012
http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/05/04/tb-joshua-did-not-prophecy-about-chelsea-in-the-uefa-championships/

TB JOSHUA DID NOT PROPHESY ABOUT CHELSEA IN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
There have been several rumours circulating that Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied the outcome of the UEFA Champions League Final. This message is to set the record straight:

Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning the upcoming UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning which team would win the UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning who should play or who should not play in the Champions League Final match.
We must stop lying against the man of God, Prophet T.B. Joshua. This is a tactic of the enemy – to say what he has not said and say he is the one that said it.

Every prophetic message given by Prophet T.B. Joshua is broadcast LIVE on Emmanuel TV and online at:

The Official Emmanuel TV Website - www.emmanuel.tv
The Official SCOAN Website – www.scoan.org
The Official SCOAN Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/TBJoshuaMinistries
The Official SCOAN YouTube Account: www.youtube.com/scoantv
If you don’t see it on Emmanuel TV, it didn’t happen.

“Touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm.” (Psalm 105:15)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2012
kay-1one:

LWKMD! ABEG THE SON PART WAS JUST A JOKE! AND THERE'S PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL DEATH! WHICH ONE WORSE PASS ABEG?!
lol.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Consul: 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
i'm a Chelsea fan, but be careful beacuse where exactly did TB Joshua say this? News on the Go!!!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by benkings(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2012
TB JOSHUA never said ani prophecy concerning
chelsea or any of it's player....stop using d name of
God to carry awt ur mischievious act....check
thetbjoshuafanclub. or on FB..@TB
JOSHUA MINISTRIES....get ur 1st hand info
there......stop following other pples deciet[url]TB JOSHUA never said ani prophecy concerning
there......stop following other pples deciet[/url]TB JOSHUA never said ani prophecy concerning
there......stop following other pples deciet
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by naijanow: 8:58am On May 06, 2012
TB JOSHUA DID NOT PROPHESY ABOUT CHELSEA IN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
There have been several rumours circulating that Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied the outcome of the UEFA Champions League Final. This message is to set the record straight:

Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning the upcoming UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning which team would win the UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning who should play or who should not play in the Champions League Final match.
We must stop lying against the man of God, Prophet T.B. Joshua. This is a tactic of the enemy – to say what he has not said and say he is the one that said it.

Every prophetic message given by Prophet T.B. Joshua is broadcast LIVE on Emmanuel TV and online at:

The Official Emmanuel TV Website - www.emmanuel.tv
The Official SCOAN Website – www.scoan.org
The Official SCOAN Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/TBJoshuaMinistries
The Official SCOAN YouTube Account: www.youtube.com/scoantv

If you don’t see it on Emmanuel TV, it didn’t happen.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2012
today may 6 2012 MoG has prophesied about the chelsea and bayern much match he said and i quote "chelsea should be careful he said he saw a bald head man from bayern scored from a cross from a tall man then he said it is only FIRST HaLF God have shown him" pls dont add to these only first half he did metion any player name
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by emmanbol: 2:29pm On May 06, 2012
Hmmmmm... Dis is a MOG indeed
it is nt about d football but as he said, preaching d word with power, God is nt only interested in our spiritual life alone but also our physical life. Shalom
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Mustay(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2012
francis247: Is it true that if Chelsea should win the Champions League, they'll automatically play next season whether they make the top four in the EPL on Not?

yes
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by faith11223344: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
skyp:
u wan kill me wit laugh
If u cant trust God with small things how can u trust him with big thingsif u cant beliv dat God can tell his sarvents about soccer how will u digest it if he physicaly moves a mountain in front of u...Listin niether U nor me nor Prophet TB Joshua can dectate to God wat to do,wat tym to do it ,or even wat to show or say.So listen Soccer is 1 of the favarates in planet earth nd God is proving that he knows wat we are expecting...For ur own infor I hav read about wich doctors tring to do the same nd it doesent come to pass.I asure u God is still gonna suprise u through his sarvents by even telling u the name of the goal scorer embarassed kiss...it takes faith to beliv man faith...our God can do any ting any time..Why do we ly about d man of God? any way u guys are comferming the BIBLE......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.