Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha (1354 Views)

Contacts Of Al - Sunnah Scholars / I Need The Link Thread To Tafsir Of Ibn Khatir / I Need The Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by Sashamc: 9:19am On May 02, 2012
Pls I need spiritual help for a big problem I have been dealing with for months.
Pls does anyone have the contacts of a strong alpha, Mallam or seer. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks
Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by justaqad(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2012
send a mail to myrezolution@yahoo.co.uk.stating ur reasons.wish u d best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2012
Sashamc: Pls I need spiritual help for a big problem I have been dealing with for months.
Pls does anyone have the contacts of a strong alpha, Mallam or seer. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks
why dont u call on Jesus? he's the king of kings, lord of lords and prophet of prophets.

He helped me when i needed help. it would cost u nothing
Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by tbaba1234: 7:54pm On May 02, 2012
If you need spiritual help, stand up at night and pray::

That is what a muslim will do!! stop seeking things that will put you in more trouble...
Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by maclatunji: 8:41pm On May 02, 2012
toba: why dont u call on Jesus? he's the king of kings, lord of lords and prophet of prophets.

He helped me when i needed help. it would cost u nothing

I don't blame you. Na the OP wey dey dull himself.
Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by Muslimdoctor: 9:32am On May 03, 2012
My faithful brother,dont mind toba he is not one of us, he is just an intruder. Our blessed prophet has profer solution 2 all problem, but most people are not well informed. Islam does not allow muslims 2 visit a fortune-teller,a sorcerer or magician( Quran 20 vs 69) . Anyway u can cal me so dt i'll enlighten u more.
Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by deols(f): 7:33pm On May 03, 2012
Actually, there's nothing wrong in asking others to pray for you. Unfortunately, people who call themselves Alfas in Nigeria are babalawo's using the powers from jinns. If you go to them, u'd be compounding your problem. it is like paying millions for a hundred.

As already said, wake up in the night and pray to Allah. Preferably, observe nawafil(nafila) before asking for what you want.

I pray Allah answers your prayers.

You can tell us more about what is bothering you.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 03, 2012
Muslimdoctor: My faithful brother,dont mind toba he is not one of us, he is just an intruder. Our blessed prophet has profer solution 2 all problem, but most people are not well informed. Islam does not allow muslims 2 visit a fortune-teller,a sorcerer or magician( Quran 20 vs 69) . Anyway u can cal me so dt i'll enlighten u more.
Im suspecting u to be .........................

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? / Test Of Faith:The Reality! / Too Shy To Look At His Wife…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.