Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63434 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2012
Hello,
I am a student in Turkey and i would like to provide information to students looking for great study abroad opportunities. I am not charging anything for this because i only want to help people. I am tired of the ignorance of our country and very sad at how much people do not know of so many great opportunities out there in the world. I would like to chat and share information as much as i can to you guys and inspire you to work hard and fight for great opportunities like i did. I cannot help anyone with money or anything but the power of information. Turkey is a great country and the government offers great scholarship opportunities for people with good academic standings. PLEASE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYBODY A CENT TO GET THIS OPPORTUNITY OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. DO NOT PAY ANYONE ANYTHING, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK OR RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET. The scholarships are full, covers your accommodation, tuition, transportation to Turkey and even a great amount of monthly stipend, which, trust me, you have excess at the end of the month to spend on frivolities. I am a beneficiary of this opportunity and i can give u any detail u need. Contact me at will if you want to know more. I can only give u information to the best of my abilities. I am not a go between for any company or the Turkish government. I am only doing this on my own just to help anyone. So, please do not expect anything more from me. I would only communicate and reply your posts here on Nairaland, only and not through your personal emails or phone numbers. So please, ask your questions here for the benefit of everyone to see and get information from and do not send me your personal email addresses, phone numbers or any documents at all. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY AND I AM NOT A SCAM in anyway. I cannot emphasize this enough due to all the rubbish i have seen on this site with bad, uneducated people out there trying to take advantage of Ignorance. I would be looking forward to feeling that joy in helping someone climb to success. Thank you.

15 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by DeaconFrost1(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2012
my name is emmanuel nd wud luv to av ur info cuz poverty has kept me at home nd i rily nid to get a scholarship to forward my education, so u cn help me by posting d websites hia nd d scholarship description or send d info 2 my email testerone0@yahoo.com i wil do appreciate if u cn offa me a helping hand tnk u

2 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2012
Yes, and a few very important information you must know before getting started in order for you to make an important decision whether this opportunity is for you or not. I cannot exhaustively cover all the information that can help you inform your decision as whether to apply for this scholarship but i believe i have 80% covered the most important information and general questions you may have which you will need to make you decide if to pursue this scholarship or not.
Firstly, (fortunately and unfortunately-depends on you) you will be required to study turkish for one year before your start your undergraduate/masters/Phd degree program. Yes, THIS IS A MUST. Now, dont be scared or worried, Turkish is not the easiest language to learn but it is also not difficult. Infact, after you learn the language, you will be grateful you did because it would be good for your communication here and any language skill is always an added advantage to your CV, trust me on this. You will paid the scholarship stipend through out your stay here even while learning the language, so, you have nothing to worry about. Some people go on, after the language year to even select schools that teach in Turkish, if they feel they are good at it.
Secondly, and extremely important too, those applying for[b] Undergraduate degree[/b] have little to worry about. I stated earlier that some people go on to select schools that teach in Turkish. But, if you know you would not be willing to study in Turkish, (which in my opinion is not so easy but it depends on you, this is totally your decision not mine and it is a decision that can only be made when you are here in Turkey, taking the course), please write TOEFL. You dont need TOEFL to apply for the scholarship to Turkey but you may eventually need it when you want to apply for English speaking schools after you complete your Turkish Language Course. The earlier the better. So, if you have the time and ability to write it while still in Nigeria, please do. Also note that, you get to select the universities you wish to attend anywhere you want in Turkey after the Language course, you get 3 or 4 choices to make, but it is never 100% certain that you may end up with your first choice. So, take your Turkish Language classes seriously because you never know.
Now, for Masters and Phd degree candidates, it is a bit different. Firstly, after the Language courses, you get to select a university of your choice anywhere in Turkey, and your 1st choices are given highest priority. Unlike the Undergraduates, 95% get their first choices which is a good thing for you. I WILL NOT ADVICE YOU TO SELECT A SCHOOL THAT TEACHES IN TURKISH, because i would assume you are older and it is harder to learn languages than younger people. Besides, you dont have the time. So, select english schools. You would need TOEFL for the application to English schools. like i mentioned earlier, you dont necessarily need TOEFL to apply for the scholarship but the earlier the better for you if u have the means and time to write it now. It is an easy exam so you have no problems getting good scores. Secondly, and this is very important, the two best English speaking schools where most masters and phd students apply to here, require GRE or GMAT. (Their names are Boazici university in Istanbul and Middle East Technical University, Ankara-the capital city of Turkey). You can google the schools to see it. Ofcourse there are lots of other English speaking schools you can apply to and yes, these other schools actually require GRE/GMAT too for Masters/Phd Programs, but fortunately, as Turkish Government scholarship holders, they ignore this and accept you easily. So, writing GRE may not be necessary for you. In summary, if you want to attend one of the 2 best Turkish schools-which are also of top quality in Europe-as i have listed above, then start preparing to write your GRE if you have the time before you come here. You can also write it within the time of your One year Turkish language course here, but i would always advice, the earlier the better for you.
I am a masters university student here and I took my time to write this and answer a lot of questions which i am sure, if you go to the embassy they may not be able to give you in detail but i believe coming directly from a students mouth here who understands the many decisions many of us may have to make before coming here and also while being here. But please, I cannot help anyone personally or more than providing information that will help you. Your best bet would always be to go directly to he embassy or online by yourself to satisfy yourself with further information. The monthly stipends are great and cover you generously (as i mentioned in my opening message of this entire naija hotjobs post) if you dont want to live a wild lifestyle here, but it would always be best ofcourse to have a little extra with you. I would be eager to hear from applied and succesfully selected applicants to give them more information when they ask. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2012
This information is posted on their scholarship site www.ytb.gov.tr but i took the liberty of posting it here for you.

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TURKISH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Currently, international students from more than a hundred countries around the world are studying at the Turkish Universities. Until this year, students nominated by foreign governments would come to Turkey through the exam known as TCS. On January 11, 2012, Scholarships given to international students by the Republic of Turkey were transformed into a new scholarship program. With the new scholarship system, new regulations pertaining application, selection of students, quotas and departments have been introduced. Following principles are for the new scholarship system before the application period of 2012-2013: 1. The new scholarship system offers students accessibility, equal opportunity and reduced bureaucratic procedures. Furthermore, measuring students’ academic tendencies and capabilities, the new approach provides them with guidance during the process of department and university selection. 2. Application: Students will apply on their own via internet. Requested documents will be scanned and uploaded to the website by the applicants. Alternatively, applicants may choose to mail the documents or bring them in person to the Turkish Embassy/Consulate General in their respective countries. Students will be able to apply with fewer documents than those requested in the past. Calendar (timetable) for the application process will be finalized at the beginning of April and announced at www.ytb.gov.tr. 3. Selection of students will be made in two stages. In the first stage, the students' academic standing will be determined by evaluating at least one of the following criteria: graduation degree, university entrance exam degree, high school graduation exam score, international exam score, average course scores for the students who are studying their last year in high school. Students will make preference of universities and departments during the application. After the evaluation of applications, applicants who are academically deemed to be adequate will be invited for interview. In cases that applicants are not available due the physical distance the evaluations will be based on at least one of the following methods : paper- submitted documents, phone interview or online interviews. In the second stage, interviews will be held. Interviewers will evaluate the relevancy of academic background of applicants to the departments he/she applied to, his/her vision about the own country and Turkey and finally his/her career planning. Applicants will be placed in to the one of universities/departments preferred according to the ranking of students’ scores in these two stages. Interviews will be conducted in June-July and August compatibly with the countries’ academic calendar. Successful applicants will be announced in August. 4. There is no limit for the number of applications. Applicants who are successful academically and whose field preferences are compatible with his/her personal skills will be placed into one of his/her preferences considering his/her academic capability. Besides, a fair amount of reserve applicants will be created for those applicants who decide to forego their right of studying in Turkey; instead, those reserve applicants will be placed to the universities/departments based on their success ranking. 5. New regulations have been introduced with an aim to increase student satisfaction in the application to the university and department. Applicants will be able to choose to study at Turkey's exclusive private universities as well. Also the number of departments where the students could study in English has been increased. 6. Applicants have to demonstrate a minimum 60 % success in one of the following sections: high school graduation degree, university entrance exam degree, high school graduation exam score, international exam score. The students who have not yet graduated from their high school have to present their transcript showing that the average score of the courses attended until that time is minimum 60 %. 7. Turkish Scholarships are introduced this year. The terms of application, the list of required documents and information in more detail regarding the selection process will be shared at the beginning of April. Please be advised to visit periodically the website of Presidency for Turks and Related Communities (www.ytb.gov.tr) to get more information about announcements and application process. Thank you for your kind attention.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2012
Now, if you have read the above, please follow these instructions. Go to www.ytb.gov.tr first of all. The page is in turkish, i know. Now, when you get on the page, look on the main body of the page for "2012-2013 Türkiye Bursları başvuruları başlamıştır." Click it, it would reveal some options, then click "Burslar hakkında bilgi almak ve başvuru yapmak için tıklayınız.." It would direct you to another page, and on the top right of that page you can then select the English option which would change the page to English. Then look on the tabs for "Application" and then start making your application. Please if in the process you come across some Turkish. feel free to copy and the information here and i would translate it for you, or you can use google translate which would give you some idea. PLEASE HURRY AND DO THIS ON TIME BECAUSE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 1ST OF JUNE, 2012. Try and gather all your necessary documents, scan them, and keep them ready for the application. Nowadays everything is done on the internet and Turkey is a very Technologically advanced country, so you would have no problem. I would be open and willing to help anyone with further information, but please, Know that if you have any serious issues, your best bet would be to visit their consulate in Lagos directly or better yet, their embassy in Maitama, Abuja. Stay strong and Positive. Good things would always come for those who set out to find it. Good luck.

N.B: For a shortercut, just simply go to http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/ and select the English option and you can continue from there.

3 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by adiec23(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2012
hello is turkey a muslim country?.if it is did the have any problem with christians.and did u need international passport before you register.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2012
Turkey is a secular country. You can google and read about it. It is 98% muslim people but they respect christians here. There are many big catholic and christian churches here. This is not an issue at all and many people dont know this until they get here. And ofcourse you need your International passport when dealing with foreign applications. The earlier you get one, the better.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by DeaconFrost1(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2012
plz am having problems wit submitting application it always reads fill educational details nd wen i do dat i still experience same tin piz wat shud do
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2012
Deacon Frost: plz am having problems wit submitting application it always reads fill educational details nd wen i do dat i still experience same tin piz wat shud do

I would like to emphasize that i do not work with anybody, I am only helping to pass information based on what i know to help u guys. That said, i do not know the technical details of the website involved. But i would suggest you try opening this page on other broswers, if this eventually does not work, you always have the option of going directly to the embassy in Abuja or posting your application and required documents to them. That option is available. Goodluck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by cconcept: 8:51pm On May 03, 2012
pls with the short time we have,can we stil apply without toefl and gre for now?do we have to select a university already now in the application?can you give us other english medium of instruction schools?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2012
cconcept: pls with the short time we have,can we stil apply without toefl and gre for now?do we have to select a university already now in the application?can you give us other english medium of instruction schools?
please take your time and read my recent posts very carefully or go to the application site and read the requirements for application. All your answers are there. No, you dont select the universities until you get to Turkey. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by sirrinky: 11:04pm On May 03, 2012
Thanks for your help man.You are too kind.Please for the i.d number is it possible use national i.d card in place of passport? i currently do not have a passport although i intend getting one very soon. Or is it possible to leave out that detail for the time being?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2012
sir rinky: Thanks for your help man.You are too kind.Please for the i.d number is it possible use national i.d card in place of passport? i currently do not have a passport although i intend getting one very soon. Or is it possible to leave out that detail for the time being?
Im sorry, i cannot really know. But what i do know is here, Your passport number is used for everything and very important. Try and get your passport on time. You have until 1st of June to complete your application. But if u still want my opinion and cant get a passport, I would leave that detail out. Its up to you and if the application page allows you to leave the detail out.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by adiec23(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2012
@sir rinky plz let us know if it work without the i.d
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by bambi17: 9:53am On May 04, 2012
Plz I have all cs in my waec do you think I stand a chance at getting the scholarship
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2012
bambi17: Plz I have all cs in my waec do you think I stand a chance at getting the scholarship
Sorry, I dont know. But it takes absolutely nothing from you to try...and then hope...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by DeaconFrost1(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2012
plz can i use my computer printout result to apply
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2012
Deacon Frost: plz can i use my computer printout result to apply
I should think so, Find a way to get in touch with the Turkish embassy and clarify. Cheers.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN ANYWAY A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP SO I HAVE NO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO YOUR WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ISSUES. I CAN ONLY SUGGEST WHAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DO TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE BUT FOR BETTER HELP AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA DIRECTLY WHICH IS THE LIASON AUTHORITY IN CHARGE OF THIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION. I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF POSTING THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION HERE:

TURKISH EMBASSY IN ABUJA

Postal address:
No: 5, Amazon Street (Minister's Hill)
Maitama, Abuja - Nigeria

Telephone:Calls within Nigeria:
+234 803 648 89 81
+234 807 49 49 503

Satellite line:
+90 (312) 218 62 14
Fax:-

e-Mail: embassy.abuja@mfa.gov.tr

Working Hours:
Monday - Friday
09:00 -13:00 14:00 -17:00
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by cconcept: 2:52pm On May 04, 2012
pls can you tell us the schools that use english as medium of instruction for pg studies?will the absence of gre and toefl affect application for the scholarship to metu and bougazi because the website require you select universities?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2012
cconcept: pls can you tell us the schools that use english as medium of instruction for pg studies?will the absence of gre and toefl affect application for the scholarship to metu and bougazi because the website require you select universities?

Please, take your time to read every single detail in my earlier post regarding this question. I was very clear. All your answers are there. or go to http://www.4icu.org/tr/ and you will see a list of the Top Universities there. Take your time to go through them, most have english translated websites. You will have to do this yourself because you know the course you are studying. But if you have a problem, state the schools you selected and i can give u the information i know about it to the best of my knowledge. The Absence of GRE AND TOEFL WILL affect your application to METU and Boazici (although i doubt that it is strongly requested during the application process for the scholarship). I am certain of those two schools. But not for the general others. For PG student, i will advise you to research on METU, Boazici, Istanbul Technical University and Ege University. Also, from what i read, applicants can now choose to apply to private universities and there are many of them that speak English such as Koc University, Sabanci University, Bilkent University, (and also be aware that these top notch private universities require GRE and TOEFL too) just to name a few even though i am quite certain the competition to get into these Private Universities would be much harder. That shouldnt be your problem, the Government universities have a higher standing for Education here. Please look through the list of universities one by one on the website i provided, it would give you better information. There are many others but i cannot know all. Goodluck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by EDIPO(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2012
For some reasons joaquin64, I just feel very very obliged to sincerely thank you for being so straight forward.

It takes a lot of time and personal effort to bring such info to public knowledge and still attend to individual questions.

I can only pray that God rewards your kindness.

I feel honoured to have read all your responses.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2012
E_DIPO: For some reasons joaquin64, I just feel very very obliged to sincerely thank you for being so straight forward.

It takes a lot of time and personal effort to bring such info to public knowledge and still attend to individual questions.

I can only pray that God rewards your kindness.

I feel honoured to have read all your responses.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

I appreciate this, Sir Dipo. Very encouraging. Thank you.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Benedictus90: 12:31am On May 05, 2012
Thank u 4 diz vital information gyv..
My name iz benedict and I need ur help concernin d infoormation on hw u get dz scholarship...please kindly reply 2 my personall address...am nt frequent here n I need dz information..
Email = olubenedict@gmaill.com
Number = 2348158147302
Thanks and God bless u...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2012
Benedictus90: Thank u 4 diz vital information gyv..
My name iz benedict and I need ur help concernin d infoormation on hw u get dz scholarship...please kindly reply 2 my personall address...am nt frequent here n I need dz information..
Email = olubenedict@gmaill.com
Number = 2348158147302
Thanks and God bless u...

Oga Benedict, I am sorry I do not contact anybody directly or personally via email or phone number. Just like every other person following this post, you would have to scroll back up and read the entire information i posted carefully. Feel free to ask any questions about what you may not understand and i would provide you with answers to the best of my knowledge. Goodluck Bro.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent101(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2012
Bro tanks alot 4 dis info,i want to no d age limit for those dat can apply for undergraduate scholarship because rite no i'm 22 yrs old.am i eligible 2 apply?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2012
trent101: Bro tanks alot 4 dis info,i want to no d age limit for those dat can apply for undergraduate scholarship because rite no i'm 22 yrs old.am i eligible 2 apply?
I cannot say. I didnt read anything about age limits on the information provided but If you asked my personal opinion, I really think that should NOT stop you from making an application and trying out for yourself. If you still feel uncomfortable doing this, then you may get in touch directly with the Embassy and ask them through the addresses i put down on the earlier posts above. Goodluck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by jeffobodo: 1:20pm On May 07, 2012
i have uploaded my waec result and international passport,but its asking for my transcript,and you know schools here in nigeria dont hand over transcript to individual student,what do i do ? should i go ahead and submit without uploading transcript .thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2012
Sir.i graduated in 2010 with 7distinction(a's n b's)bt eva since av nt bin able to 4ward my educatn due to finance.i wud love to apply for dz scholarship bt my problm z dt i dnt av money for international passport..plz i rili nid help am wilin to tke dz scholarship bt finance z rili stopn me..sobs...wish i had sum1 dt can lend me.tnx.my email:linusofblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2012
osram: Sir.i graduated in 2010 with 7distinction(a's n b's)bt eva since av nt bin able to 4ward my educatn due to finance.i wud love to apply for dz scholarship bt my problm z dt i dnt av money for international passport..plz i rili nid help am wilin to tke dz scholarship bt finance z rili stopn me..sobs...wish i had sum1 dt can lend me.tnx.my email:linusofblessing@yahoo.com

I am guessing from your email address your name is Linus, i read your message and felt genuinely sad about it. You are so young and deserve a lot more than this. Unfortunately I cannot be of any assistance to you from where I am. Please try and ask friends or family around you and let them know how important this opportunity means to you. You actually have a top notch result that can grant you an 80% chance of selection with this opportunity. Let them know this. Dont waste it, find a way. Goodluck and God bless you.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2012
jeffobodo: i have uploaded my waec result and international passport,but its asking for my transcript,and you know schools here in nigeria dont hand over transcript to individual student,what do i do ? should i go ahead and submit without uploading transcript .thanks

I am guessing you are applying for masters right? Well, if you cant have access to your transcript you must at least have a statement of result or your graduation certificate. Add that. But in order to settle all requirements I would advice you to try and get a copy of your trasncripts posted to them as soon as possible. Let me let you on a little secret. Something i did back then. I got my transcript sent to a University in The UK and eventually requested them to please scan a copy and send. That became my virtual transcript which i still use for many applications til today. Or you may request your school send it to somewhere you know and you can get it. Some schools allow students to at least get photocopies. I dont know your school but i went to a private institution so there were ways we could get it. Try and find out how for yours in case of future applications. I would think the embassy should be aware of this transcript issue and may expect at least an unofficial copy of your result while they wait for your institution to send the original to them directly. As i have said before, I dont work for them so i can only suggest what you may do based on my personal opinion. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.