Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63429 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
it seems no Undergradute was selected frm Nigeria this year. Smh
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
among those interviewed in my country the ones i know were all not selected i don't know about some though. my country is The Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by JUNAIDIBRAHIM: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am from India, was selected for PhD interview in April 2013, but could not attend it because of being 2100 K.m. away from the venue of the interview. They gave my only two days to reach there, it was not possible for me to reach within those two days. I requested from them to conduct it in the beginning of May. They responded to me positively. But in the month of May, the wrote to me that: It seems difficult to take u to the interview.

I was very upset, I wrote to them some lines to appreciate them for giving me chance, Although i could not avail it. Now i would like to ask your suggestions regarding this, is there any chance for me to apply again as a candidate for next intake?

Regards
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
So Turkey actually ignored all Nigerian applicants this year!!! Both UG and PG. Lol maybe Nigerians that went there last year or before didnt rep. us well as usual. Just like the case where Finland too found an indirect method to block Nigerians from coming to their country for Free University education. God bless Nigeria....
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Musabds: among those interviewed in my country the ones i know were all not selected i don't know about some though. my country is The Gambia.
you mean nobody was given Visa after Interview? Well my cousin who holds a Sierra leone passport was not interviewd. He was only asked to submit his Original documents to the Turkish embassy and he was granted Visa-waiting for ticket frm Turkey. He was actually given a scholrship offer and NOT interview offer. I thought it was the same everywhere. By the way, Why were people rejected after interview in your country? Fake documents or poor interview perfromance?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
@usdane i don't think its any of that this was their response:

Dear MUSA BAH,

We would like to thank you for your interest in Türkiye Scholarships.

Türkiye Scholarships has been very fortunate this year to receive many qualified applications from all over the world. It was quite difficult to select this year’s recipients because of the high qualifications of the candidates.

We regret to inform you that your name does not feature in the list of those who qualify for Türkiye Scholarships this year.

However, we remind you that Türkiye Scholarships is not the only gate to the higher education in Türkiye. 180 universities in Türkiye offer a wide range of academic, social, financial opportunities to attract students from all over the world. We recommend you to visit www.yok.gov.tr the website of the Supreme Education Council, the umbrella organization of higher education institutions in Türkiye in order to have an access to the websites of all state and private universities so as to find the opportunities offered to you.

In addition, Türkiye Scholarships also offers scholarships for outstanding students who study in Tükiye through his/her own means.

On this occasion, we would like to thank you for your interest and wish you all the best.

Türkiye Scholarships Team
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by alfredinho: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2013
i was born on 4/06/1992.. will my date of birth qualify for the undergraduate scholarship next year?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hijan: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello
I was wondering is there full scholarships for undergrad students who would like to study physics in Middle East Technical University in Turkey Ankara . If yes how can I apply ? I am a Lebanese student.. I have very high scores and Ill take my SAT test in March , but till now I don't know where I can find scholarships... my Grades are high so will you help me please and tell how and where to find a scholarships to important universities ( not necessary to turkey )
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Dadaoluwayomi: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls i hv been tryin this scholarship but can find d website 4 applyin.can u give me d website and some important info.am applyin 4 undergradrate.u can give me ur phone no and i will call 4 ur guidiance.thank.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
hijan: Hello
I was wondering is there full scholarships for undergrad students who would like to study physics in Middle East Technical University in Turkey Ankara . If yes how can I apply ? I am a Lebanese student.. I have very high scores and Ill take my SAT test in March , but till now I don't know where I can find scholarships... my Grades are high so will you help me please and tell how and where to find a scholarships to important universities ( not necessary to turkey )

I would advise you to go to the Turkish embassy in your country and ask them for information. There are lots of lebanese students in Turkey so your chances are pretty high. Especially in METU. There may be an easier way through a direct agreement between your country and Turkey to get awarded a scholarship that is why i insist you get information directly from them. If you cant get to the turkish embassy for direct information, You can check http://www.ytb.gov.tr/ or http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/en/scholarship/undergraduatesgraduates/international-programmes/content-2215-graduate-scholarship-programme-for-international-students for information on turkish scholarships.

For other international scholarships you can check this site, http://www.scholars4dev.com/ it may help.

Good luck
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by DALAL: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
hello,
i'm dalal from jordan,i would like to thank you for your information regarding the studying in turkey
i'm studying a master in pharmacy at the last semester and i'm very interested to get the PhD from turkey i would be highly appreciated if you advice me regarding to my concerns,
1-if they are offered a PhD scholarships in any field of pharmacy.
2-what can i do to increase my chance to get the scholarship.
thank you in advanced.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by dbangsaxy(m): 2:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Discover what you don't know, register for our two weeks free trail Diploma and certificate courses @
www.tryantech.com/moodle28/course/index.php
for more information pls call or what's app 08091611204 or mail consult@tryantech.com
All courses are online and can be accessed from all smartphones or systems . Thank U

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by mhsyukron: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi my name is Syukron. I'm a student from Indonesia and I'd like to apply for Turkiye Buslari Scholarship in level of Master degree program.
I'd like to say thank to your information but I still need an answer of my personal question. I do not know that you have answered this on your previous comment. I'm sorry I couldn't read all of those words you have written. However, my question is
Do my current university have to be considered by YOK? Considering that my university is not considered by the Education center in your country, Turkey. Would that be an issue? because many of the universities website I've entered was telling that my Undergraduate University have to be considered by YOK.

Thank you very much for reading this. I'm looking your respond as fast as you can.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by promise2(f): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
@Joaquin64, good job here i commend your great efforts.Though it has been a while you come here i just found this thread.please i want to ask if this scholarship is still available. i checked the site and i didnt see much.i tried applying for one but i was told that i have passed the age limit.i really want to take this opportunity for Master level. kindly respond if there is age limit and if i can go ahead apply .
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by softfree55(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Here is Website for New and Latest Scholarships for Pakistani and International Students
http://www.scholarshipsconsult.com/
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Donglitzie: 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
[center][/center]

While some people are saying you should pay to get scholarships, and for the most part these people have NEVER studied on a scholarship abroad themselves, I have. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Donglitzie: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Commonwealth is offering scholarships for those who want to study on the UK. See the post here for details to know if you qualify for any of the scholarships...

http://www.livebeyondschool.com/Commonwealth-Scholarships-for-Master-and-PhD-UK-2016.html

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by blisylvester(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
I hope you guys are still reading this.
I wish to apply for this scholarship by next year 2016 and I need as much information as can be provided. I'm new to this and i need to know all about it as soon as possible before I start up my application.
Prompt responses will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
blisylvester:
I hope you guys are still reading this.
I wish to apply for this scholarship by next year 2016 and I need as much information as can be provided. I'm new to this and i need to know all about it as soon as possible before I start up my application.
Prompt responses will be appreciated, thanks.
U can also check out brunei dar e salam government scholarship, it is on now.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by blisylvester(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
thanks alot. what is the deadline for applying for the scholarship and is the scholarship available for Nigerians. any further infos you can provide about how the scholarship works will be appreciated. i also wanna know if the turkish scholarship will still hold by next year
Harjibode:
[/i][i][b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by blisylvester(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Harjibode:

please you can drop your facebook contact. So you can discuss more effectively. Thanks for favourable response
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by g8662: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Bdambu: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
joaquin64:

Congrats. Under the current Scholarship body (which changed quite recently late last year), I cannot be fully certain of the new rules and changes. There have been lots of changes since my time so I cannot give anyone a direct answer anymore. Nevertheless, I heard they are much stricter with their application rules but I have come across one or two people who have tried to change their departments and/or universities totally, and they were able to. I think it would depend on the university you get sent to. You are a postgraduate student so your choices are more flexible than undergraduates. Anyways, your best bet would be to talk directly to the Scholarship office for more information and feel free to ask them whatever you want. The administrators speak good english. You can reach them on +908504550982. Good luck.
Hello please I want to confirm when we
Shuld start expecting mails from turkiiye buslari scholarship. I applied for PG this year. Please I'll really appreciate ur reply!!! Thx!

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Mahmoudsaleh: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello there , thanks for the help
I would like to ask if you can still help me ..
Iam dying to find an opportunity to study in turkey , my Question is , is it possible to get scholarship for bachelor's while my age is 27 years old ??
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by shylock4consult: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2018
PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION TO STUDY ABROAD NOW!!!

Our Partnering Universities in North Cyprus are still accepting Late Applications for Spring (February) Intake, 2018.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Offered.

50% Scholarship
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
Visa Guaranteed.
No TOEFL/GRE Required.

We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Shylock Consults Limited
Account No: 3097071009

Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.

We also accept Bitcoin for all Payment.

To Apply and for more info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Agencies and Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello house....its been a long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.