Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London (20646 Views)

Tears! Michael Jackson's son changes name. All property put on sale. See photos / 2face Idibia Changes Name / Stella Damasus Reacts To Her Alleged Secret Marriage To Daniel Ademinokan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by free2ryhme: 12:44pm On May 02, 2012
Former Mo Hits star Dapo “D’banj” Oyebanjo was recently in London and decided to visit the Chioce FM studio to hang out with popular presenter Max.

He opens up on his post Mo Hits venture and his new name with the delectable radio presenter, who takes her time to pick on the Nigerian music icon’s use of the word “kokolette”.

Spotting a new “jesus piece” handed to him by the CEO of Good Music, Kanye West, D’banj gives a hint on his new partners to the highly british-accentuated presenter and endorses her remix of his hit song Oliver Twist .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEf_oKd70u0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/05/02/dbanj-changes-name-to-daniel-anderson-in-london/
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by tjskii(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2012
So wher does it say in this piece tht he changed his name to mr anderson mmsscchheeww,change the misleading topic

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On May 02, 2012
What kind of useless story is this one?

And to think its on the front page,did whoever brought it to the homepage read the story at all?

Mstcheew,waste of space and time.angry

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by omar22(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2012
So wher does it say in this piece tht he changed his name to mr anderson mmsscchheeww,change the misleading topic

You know... Trying to whip up a storm
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2012
see me see naija - if it was about Patience Dame's new umbrella I am sure this will hit 20 pages before friday grin grin grin waste of time ke? just say you did not see some scandalous tint in this post grin
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Silva79(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2012
Mtcheeewww anderson ko anderdaughter ni
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Ganys: 2:07pm On May 02, 2012
Maybe him mama name na Ada...then add son join=Adason lol

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by ajaniade1: 2:12pm On May 02, 2012
grin grin ekabo o. Mr DANIELI!!! grin grin
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by dplordx(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2012
DBanj, Mr. Koko, Mr. Anderson: Your Funeral.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2012
What a very useless boy.

Don Jassy should have properly dealt with him. I hope he losts his fans.

Anderson ko Andersin ni. I'm sure that his boy is not really Yoruba. . . .I'm so disappointed right now embarassed
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by joaquin64(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
honestly, must we try to be foolish all the time?
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2012
"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad" (Latin: Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by mamagee3(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2012
Dude is one of the most comical people I have ever heard of. grin

Daniel Anderson. . .Is that supposed to be an african name or swedish? grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by MmuoOkija: 3:32pm On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What a very useless boy.

Don Jassy should have properly dealt with him. I hope he losts his fans.

Anderson ko Andersin ni. I'm sure that his boy is not really Yoruba. . . .I'm so disappointed right now embarassed

He is so yoruba, its a surprise he dosent have tribal marks. . . Go and hask your friends.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by NawaO1(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=3strike]"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad" (Latin: Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius.

[/quote
haba!!! shocked
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by cindyrella(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2012
I still can't find Where it is written that he changed his name.. Nija na wah...
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by landinfo: 3:51pm On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

He is so yoruba, its a surprise he dosent have tribal marks. . . Go and hask your friends.
hehehe
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by ariyebaba(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2012
DANIEL AND er SON
grin
angry
cool
embarassed
kiss
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by cap28: 4:03pm On May 02, 2012
She was just laughing at him throughout the interview -“what hve u done to earn tht cross frm kanye". But the dim wit didn't get it, she then mentions all the othr artists she prefers, this guy is a talentless waste of space wth low 0self esteem to boot "they dnt likke me cos am africn" lowlife!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2012
Were were were angry angry angry
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by prettyboi1(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
The poster of this topic is not an honest person. I just watched that video. D'banj never said he had changed his name. He only said his British friends had given him a name which is " Daniel Anderson" just like his Jamaican friends call him "ski banj", his Ghanaian friends call him "Mensah", his South African friends call him " Capella" etc.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Limaoscar: 4:12pm On May 02, 2012
Never really liked that fellow...verrrry rest-less boy Anderson grin
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2012
cap28: She was just laughing at him throughout the interview -“what hve u done to earn tht cross frm kanye". But the dim wit didn't get it, she then mentions all the othr artists she prefers, this guy is a talentless waste of space wth low 0self esteem to boot "they dnt likke me cos am africn" lowlife!

Talentless indeed. D'banj is a local champion. He only has one US performance to his name I believe, excluding weddings and private functions. P-Square, 2 Face, Bracket, Flavour, and Timaya, have all done tours in the US. D'banj is still singing in Manchester and London like that's the only place Nigerians dey lol. Even Wizboyy and J Martins are coming to the US this summer. It's one thing to be arrogant and good, but Don Jazzy made D'banj. D'banj isn't a good singer. He isn't a good rapper. His lyrics aren't mind-blowing. He's a great businessman and knows how to dress. That's about it. Arrogance will be D'banj's end. I pray he proves me wrong.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by solelymade: 4:28pm On May 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Talentless indeed. D'banj is a local champion. He only has one US performance to his name I believe, excluding weddings and private functions. P-Square, 2 Face, Bracket, Flavour, and Timaya, have all done tours in the US. D'banj is still singing in Manchester and London like that's the only place Nigerians dey lol. Even Wizboyy and J Martins are coming to the US this summer. It's one thing to be arrogant and good, but Don Jazzy made D'banj. D'banj isn't a good singer. He isn't a good rapper. His lyrics aren't mind-blowing. He's a great businessman and knows how to dress. That's about it. Arrogance will be D'banj's end. I pray he proves me wrong.
As much as i agreed with some of ur points, I will not support people wishing guyz making their living from a legitimate business bad luck.
What exactly is peoples problem with a guy moving on in his life by changing label. Beyonce, MJ and so many other have even fired their dads.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by cap28: 4:29pm On May 02, 2012
ogugua88:

The western entertainment industry is littred with vry talented artistes who were dropped by their labels for one reasn or the othr -this guy hasn't evn got the talent to start wth,
He jst happnns to be flavr of the mnth in a fickle music industry ,
By this time nxt year no ome will remembr his name
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by coded777: 4:42pm On May 02, 2012
Mteew
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by oobim(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2012
MARK MY WORDS;dis time next year,dis lousy talentless boy would run back to 9ja,laying flat like an agama lizard,begging don j to produce a 'hit' 4 him nd to perform at shows(not my wish 4 him,its just how these things r).E no dey hard 9ja to forget artistes.*I thot by now,he'd have over 500k followers on twitter since he's become so popular in d UK nd US.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 02, 2012
solelymade: As much as i agreed with some of ur points, I will not support people wishing guyz making their living from a legitimate business bad luck.
What exactly is peoples problem with a guy moving on in his life by changing label. Beyonce, MJ and so many other have even fired their dads.

But did you notice that the people you listed are talented? There's nothing wrong with his move, I just don't think it's wise to have gone on without the person that made you. Beyonce can sing and dance. Michael Jackson could sing and dance. People loved the D'banj/Don Jazzy partnership. Don Jazzy made D'banj with those beats. MI has lyrics, so if he rapped without music, people would still be going crazy. Take Don Jazzy's beat from D'banj, and what are we left with? "HA! HMM! KOKOLET!" His harmonica sef has gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by lanreSamson: 5:45pm On May 02, 2012
D'banj your star will never drop. Keep up the hustle. Am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by kunyeo(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2012
Now i believe our educational system has reached an abysmal level. Somebody who doesn't know what he is doing made an ignorant and misleading posting and before you say Jack Robinson, a set of people just lapped on to it without making sense of it. There is no evidence of the guy claiming he has changed his name here.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by shilling(f): 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
He's hilarious!!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by onlymase(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2012
Misleading Topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son / 6 African Music Legends You Should Know / Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.