Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (1539 Views)

Ways To Market Yourself Into Marriage For Girls Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by marvelck: 1:05pm On May 02, 2012
Please I'm not writing this to insult anybody or any tribe, its just something I've noticed. and I dont know if some of you have noticed it also. And it has to do with the dating method among Akwa Ibom guys and girls. it's very common to see akwa ibom guys going after and dating their own girls (girls from akwa ibom or cross river) only. an average Akwa Ibom guy like going out/dating girls from either akwa ibom or cross river. you hardly see them making advnaces to girls from other tribes. or is it a complex thing? maybe they are not confident enough to ask girls from other tribes out. We have enough fine fine Ibo, hausa, edo and yoruba girls such as Adaeze, Halima, Bola or Ejiro that they can approach for a relationship, but they hardly do so. if its not Ekaete, Affiong, Anniema or Emen, it is one Uduak, Usoro, 'Mercy' or Joy (two of the english names that are very common among Akwa Ibom/Calabar girls). maybe they want a girl they can flow with (in their dialect, I guess)easily and also one that they can easily chance (manipulate) and treat anyhow. you know most of their girls are so cheap and tend to believe whatever a guy says. Maybe that's why akwa ibom guys dey rush after their akwa ibom girls only. and whenever they are together, come and see how they will be doing their romance in their local dialet/style. even when they go to a grocery store or cinema. they are like local lovers. blowing their langauge anyhow without any care in the world. the thing tire me o. they ought to spread out, and try mix with other girls and stop being tribalistic. that's just it!

Re: Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by Ninapha(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2012
Because they understand their culture and language. Now do u eat dog? No If u are asked to cook the dog would u? If i call yorge instead of George would u understand me or toiroll instead of toilet roll? Please Leave us mbong!
Re: Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by tasandra: 2:03pm On May 02, 2012
grin grin ;Dvery funny
Re: Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by maryini(f): 7:01pm On May 02, 2012
@Topic LOL!!

@OP LOOOL!

Most of what ur saying is truegrin
Re: Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by moremi2008(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2012
OP has clearly never chopped a Calabar babe! If not for prayers, I was almost converted! God has blessed them with obanje pussycats! I don't blame their men for sticking with them; why go shopping for a new flower when the ones in your backyard are the best ones in town? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... by marlockj: 5:46am On May 03, 2012
marvelck: Please I'm not writing this to insult anybody or any tribe, its just something I've noticed. and I dont know if some of you have noticed it also. And it has to do with the dating method among Akwa Ibom guys and girls. it's very common to see akwa ibom guys going after and dating their own girls (girls from akwa ibom or cross river) only. an average Akwa Ibom guy like going out/dating girls from either akwa ibom or cross river. you hardly see them making advnaces to girls from other tribes. or is it a complex thing? maybe they are not confident enough to ask girls from other tribes out. We have enough fine fine Ibo, hausa, edo and yoruba girls such as Adaeze, Halima, Bola or Ejiro that they can approach for a relationship, but they hardly do so. if its not Ekaete, Affiong, Anniema or Emen, it is one Uduak, Usoro, 'Mercy' or Joy (two of the english names that are very common among Akwa Ibom/Calabar girls). maybe they want a girl they can flow with (in their dialect, I guess)easily and also one that they can easily chance (manipulate) and treat anyhow. you know most of their girls are so cheap and tend to believe whatever a guy says. Maybe that's why akwa ibom guys dey rush after their akwa ibom girls only. and whenever they are together, come and see how they will be doing their romance in their local dialet/style. even when they go to a grocery store or cinema. they are like local lovers. blowing their langauge anyhow without any care in the world. the thing tire me o. they ought to spread out, and try mix with other girls and stop being tribalistic. that's just it!
am 4rm rivers datin a calaba gal.bt i actual did dat cuz f sx.bt nw in love.i blv u hv sum1 u are see obviously calaba bt he has neva made advance.u cn make d advances rada dan waitin.cuz me a ma frnd igbo,yoruba,hausa den me dated al calaba gals 4rm d same skul.al cuz f sex.i dnt c where u get ur own 4rm

(1) (Reply)

Married Or Not You Should Read This... / Family Heavily Indebted / Why Does It Take Most Married Women Forever To Pick Their Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.