Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6028 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 2:06pm On May 02, 2012
Seun talk to your moderators especially JAYBEE to be professional, Impartial and focused.

How can jaybee keep witch hunting me?
I startup a thread he locks it.
People come and post insulting me in my thread, he leaves their post but keeps blocking mine.

Isn't this obvious he is taking sides with his friends on this forum and witch hunting some other set of people (me inclusive).

This Is totally insane and immature of him. TALK TO HIM.

NOTE NAIRALANDERS : Jaybee is Sexkills, and Sexkills is Idowuogbo.

So don't be deceived they are the SAME people causing trouble in here.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 2:08pm On May 02, 2012
In no time he will also lock this thread. Watch out people.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2012
Why won't he lock it? There's a "FREE" Romance section complain thread and
2.) the romance content of this bullshit of a thread is what? Is ZERO!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/639119/romance-section-complaints-thread/38
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2012
hahahahahahahaha!

he is crying o!

Awwwwh..... Bullshitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 02, 2012
hilarious.

Jaybee spare us PLEASE! grin

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2012
MZD! cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 02, 2012
KILLZ!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:10pm On May 02, 2012
Who Instructed the DOG Jaybee Sexkillz idowuogbo to finally unlock the thread?

The gayyish a5shole is such a LOW LIFE.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: KILLZ!! cheesy cheesy
Howdy. . . You got mail!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk: Who Instructed the DOG Jaybee Sexkillz idowuogbo to finally unlock the thread?

??
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Howdy. . . You got mail!

lol grin

junk mail you mean!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

??
The "bullshitologic" thread was previously locked. . . I opened it for him so he could stop crying. cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:14pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Howdy. . . You got mail!

Hey you (Jaybee Idowuogbo sexkillz) freaking smelling Gay stripper stay off my thread.

You are the most irritating fellow I have ever known. Son of an exconvict.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk: Who Instructed the DOG Jaybee Sexkillz idowuogbo to finally unlock the thread?

U were born stupidddd it's a bit obvious now, are u blind? I guess ur jaundice is kicking.Seun obviously opened dis junk cus he thinks a normal human posted it, I guess he's yet to figure out a disabled dinosaur was ranting. Mstewwww!!!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:17pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U were born stupidddd it's a bit obvious now, are u blind? I guess ur jaundice is kicking.Seun obviously opened dis junk cus he thinks a normal human posted it, I guess he's yet to figure out a disabled dinosaur was ranting. Mstewwww!!!

Yes, YOUR BOSS unlucked it after YOU locked it because you knew what was coming to you this morning.

Why did You Lock it in the first place.
Well I don't blame you, criminality runs in your blood that why you have 4 of your relative serving terms in jail.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

The "bullshitologic" thread was previously locked. . . I opened it for him so he could stop crying. cheesy

you see this?!! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/928550/own-formal-letter-seun-osewa#10732128
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by LaParisienne(f): 11:20pm On May 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

OH ok!!
wow... grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Booty4me: 11:23pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes, YOUR BOSS unlucked it after YOU locked it because you knew what was coming to you this morning.

Well I don't blame you, criminality runs in your blood that why you have 4 of your relative serving terms in jail.

Acid u ban gan... I laugh like obansanjo

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Are u mad? Were u born in jail? Y u acting like a drunk baboon, ur Fada didn't offend me so u best behave.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:32pm On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

you see this?!! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/928550/own-formal-letter-seun-osewa#10732128

So now it is evident that JAYBEE IS SEXKILLZ and Sexkillz is IDOWUOGBO
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:34pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u mad? Were u born in jail? Y u acting like a drunk baboon, ur Fada didn't offend me so u best behave.

Hey! Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about? If you are pretending not to know, ask your gay other self sexkillz how many of his family members are rotting in maximum prison.

Or you want me to tell you and the entire forum?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Tinax(f): 11:39pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On May 02, 2012
^^ u a product of 15 different attempts of abortion, I guess d uncountable process to flush u has damaged ur skull

Goat!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cantell(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2012
Some people are taking this forum too seriously.
Nawa o!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

not sure how you got to that conclusion but more power to ya! wink

cantell: Some people are taking this forum too seriously.
Nawa o!

YES O!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:52pm On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

not sure how you got to that conclusion but more power to ya! wink

YES O!

MsDarkSkin, I will drop any amount if I am proved wrong. I know what I am talking about. And I am slowly seTting a trap for the "3 gay in 1" to prove to the whole Romance section I am right.

The gay is about to shoot himself in the foot.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On May 02, 2012
Lmao!!!! Seun abeg lock dis thread na, dis guy has bin drinking drip.D guy madness it's contagious o! Pardon us d forumites na. grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cantell(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

MsDarkSkin, I will drop any amount if I am proved wrong. I know what I am talking about. And I am slowly seTting a trap for the "3 gay in 1" to prove to the whole Romance section I am right.

The gay is about to shoot himself in the foot.
Lwkmd! Bros, can't believe you allowed those two to get on your nerves like this.
Sorry to say this, but you're complainin like a bored housewife.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 12:02am On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lmao!!!! Seun abeg lock dis thread na, dis guy has bin drinking drip.D guy madness it's contagious o! Pardon us d forumites na. grin

Why call on Seun? Don't you know how you looked it this morning? Oh! I forgot. He warned you not to lock it again.

If you don't leave this thread for good, maybe the next thing the entire house will need to know is about YOur being caught for SHOP LIFTING. What about that?

I guess you won't want them to know the whole details right?

Now run off and don't look back.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 12:06am On May 03, 2012
cantell:
Lwkmd! Bros, can't believe you allowed those two to get on your nerves like this.
Sorry to say this, but you're complainin like a bored housewife.

I know I should have ignored it. But he has gotten too excited doing it to people and gotten away with it.

I want to put a STOP of this gayyish bas*tard's nasty act in here.

Better no move near am before he pick your pocket.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 03, 2012
this is just depressing. undecided

if i am convinced on anybody having multiple accounts its you op.

give it a rest already. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Date A West African Man / How Is The Harmattan In Your Area This Morning? / Yoruba Greetings Using The Word Ekú (DIE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.