Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (124873 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Heartlov1: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2008
Yeah i got your post, I have 100% interest , I i will like to know more about out.But you can easily contact me on 08027578308
Hope to hear from you sooner,

Tunji
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Heartlov1: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
Yeah i got your post, I have 100% interest , I i will like to know more about out.But you can easily contact me on 08027578308
Hope to hear from you sooner,

Tunji
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kumbibrown: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2008
Find a youth corper who is looking for a place to do his "primary assignment",
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Mike77(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hello Girl,
How are you doing today? Am so sorry and i get touched with what you type here and i hope is truth.
Well let me tell you life is not a bed of roses just take it easy and be focus and the only person you can talk to now is almighty God who can take you the storm, Girl is bound to happen but with God all things shall be possible and am sure he will come back home to you someday. I just want to ask you something, Do you go to church? Are you born again? Do you love Christ, If your answer is no try and move closer to God and if your answer is yes keep on focusing on him is the author and the finisher and there is nothing under the sun that is difficult for him to do.
Well if you want to contact me this is my email michael_adeg@yahoo.co.uk and rather let me give you my phone number, 08076525136 and for the sake of wasting money you can call me on the midnight on my Glo line and i will be there to talk to you. But before then keep remaining blessed.
Mike
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by andakins: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
hi,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by andakins: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
hi, i reallly feel for you. alright !  if you don't mind meeting me. my number is 08037717032. please! no flash and folly around bcause i have storng policy.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by shilling(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
You say he's abusing you and you don't want to leave him because you don't want your child to grow up without a father's love. Your husband aka wife beater is setting a bad example for your child. You don't want to divorce him because your marriage vows are forever. In the Bible, one of the grounds for diorce is adultery. Now, you want a male friend. That'll probably do you more harm than good. Don't you have any female friends?

If you want to stay in this marriage, then you have to tolerate the abuse. Keep praying for him but remember that a leopard never changes its spots. But, since we're talking about a human being, not a leopard, maybe he can change. The only thing is that, he has to be willing to change too.

Wishing you the best.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by CGKing(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2008
@ Poster,

I know it has been long since the last post, but i am curious and I hope by now everything is shaped back to normal. Well done, I was so touched by your story. I pray for you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Chimechefu(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2008
It is well with u.I hope to meet u.Am in Abuja.Can i send u a mail so we can chat and c where that gets us?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by hayprof(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Where is the Poster sef, Abi Her hubby don Beat up the PC too? lipsrsealed
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Wendy80(f): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
@poster
its a pity, but one thing i have 2 say 2 u is 2 hold on 2 GOD,,He neva Fails,,,He can still change ur Husband, lookout 4 ds book, MAKING MARRIAGE WORK by FAITH A. OYEDEPO.,,,,,,,,,,,,All d best
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by idupaul: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
bunch of adulterers
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by foxkeed(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hi Myomy,

Can't imagine what you are going tru but, cos i am not you. well will like to be that friend to keep you company and make you strong when you weak. Am seun, stay in Lagos, if you like to hook up and lets get to know better, you are free. will be looking forward to hearing from you. my numba is below so you can call me. Takia and be strong.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by macyozo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
we all know the only thing most of these guys have to offer our madame is dick, lady u shouldnt pay too much attention to these guyz. my advice is that u pray to god to change ur husbands lifestyle. having a male friend that u are attached to emotionally is also cheating and i hope u re not planning on doing that, i pray god sees u through. be good
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by elijames(m): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2008
personally i don't think you are doing the right thing. why not contact female friends. with male friends, he may one day want to know the color of your bre and pants. re-think.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dyabman(m): 4:12am On Sep 14, 2008
guess i'm too young for you . . but kisses kiss
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by cyrusdevir(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
the cause of what is happening might be as a result of ur past, '''' HAVE U EVER SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN WEN SINGLE'''''?
and u r free to have a male friend. its natural to be a sugar mummy just pay well
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Suexy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hey,I really feel ur pains.But I think you did'nt give the vivid cause o
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by misswhite: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
i will like to be a friend if it's just mere friend it's mere by me. stickyfingers.love@yahoo.com thats my mailing address.thanks.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 4lamy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
Where are you sittated? How old are you. Folamy@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by PERVERT9: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
idupaul:

bunch of adulterers
you nko?

abeg jare @ poster would would our relationshipship include 'working' under you?if yes i am all yours jare.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 4lamy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Where are you sittated? How old are you. Folamy@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by haroldpatt(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hi, I understand your situation. But it is not a tenable excuse for you to start scouting for a male friend. Believe it or not you will end up messing yourself up with the person. So, critically analyse your marriage relationship with your husband. Are you a nagging wife? Are you caring and sensitive to issues of the home? And are you adventurous in bed with him. These are issues that has to be examined by you, and see where you are failing and amend it. You may email me: livingston_obasi@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by raymonDii(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2008
well, if u dont mind u can mail me on sanusi_ray@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ogboraph(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
Oh what a pain, what a sad tin, kai i realy pity her.
Some men are beast.
Anyway i believe madam have overcome. God has gladen your heart. Just count your blessings name them one by one.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by seyiphunmy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
send your data to me on 08026583243,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by praxx(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2008
well it is very pathetic to hear the kind of advice people are giving you on this site
if you said you are a faithful xtian before marriage why throw all that away to space now that you are married.
well am not married but i sure know that marriage is not a bed of roses so my candid advice is that you hold on to what you have and go on your knees and pray to God you gave you that husband. who knows he might just come back
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by omegadozzy(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2008
just dont add more problems just pray dat GOD changes him  cry

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2008
hey there ladies,
am Randy, just moved to port-harcourt,
if u need a someone to get down with, just give me a call,
lets see how hot u can get
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by rotwailler(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2008
HEY, GUESS AM LATE BUT, carol_carlos_os@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by djcrucifix(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
that's a shame, but u have definitely cum to the right place, my e-mail is djcrucifix@yahoo.co.uk. let's talk, u wnt regret it.

p.s, do you reside in lagos?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ragola(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
I MAY LIKE YOU BUT GOD LIKES U MOST, I MAY LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES MOST. U MUST UNDERSTAND THAT MARRIAGE HAS A LOT OF UPS AND DOWNS, SO YOU MUST BUT THE CLOTHING CALLED PATIENCE AND GLUE YOURSELF TO IT AT ALL TIMES. IF U INSIST ON HAVING A MALE FRIEND. HERE IS MA CONTACT. jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk 07035287603
BUT U MUST KNOW FOR REAL THA I AM A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD WHO NEITHER FLIRT NOR WOMANISE.
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND CAUSE UR HUSBAND TO CHANGE FOR GOOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.