Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries (875 Views)

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by mamalola19: 2:26am On May 03, 2012
sugar pie, cutie pie, honey, sweets,sugar plump, sugar banana,
my cherry, my jollof rice, my jelly jelly, brownie, buttercups,
my candy, my cookie, pepper resting, pumpkin, pudding, my cupcake,
my wife get ginger, spice girl, my muffin, you are chilli hot,my baby is on ice,
your chocolate skin, my almond, peaches and cream, my tolotolo,orange
sugar in my tea, butter in my bread. you taste like vanilla and strawberries
many fishes in the river, catch a big frog and whale, mammy water.
who created all this names for pet names.
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On May 03, 2012
Time is really that hard huh?
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by slimyem: 6:29am On May 03, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by Killz3(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2012
Would you rather we use "My mamalola" as pet name instead? I don't gerrit! undecided
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by cowgurl: 9:18am On May 03, 2012
mamalola19: sugar pie, cutie pie, honey, sweets,sugar plump, sugar banana,
my cherry, my jollof rice, my jelly jelly, brownie, buttercups,
my candy, my cookie, pepper resting, pumpkin, pudding, my cupcake,
my wife get ginger, spice girl, my muffin, you are chilli hot,my baby is on ice,
your chocolate skin, my almond, peaches and cream, my tolotolo,orange
sugar in my tea, butter in my bread. you taste like vanilla and strawberries
many fishes in the river, catch a big frog and whale, mammy water.
who created all this names for pet names.
Lmsao- Funny petnames u'v gat up der, my jollof rice, like what da hell?
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 03, 2012
Mamalola! How is lolita?
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by mamalola19: 3:59pm On May 03, 2012
bennyraz: Mamalola! How is lolita?

u mean d fake weaves ur chewing gum gf uses
i should be asking u tongue
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 03, 2012
mamalola19:

u mean d fake weaves ur chewing gum gf uses
i should be asking u tongue
instead of asking for your daughter lola, i asked for lolita. The nickname i gave her from the blue. Lolita means a young teenage girl regarded or depicted as the object of sexual desire. And if u imply lolita to be a brand of weavon or wig, it shows you use it. Mind you, i would never date or marry a girl that wear attachment/wig/weavon whatever. I like that part natural.
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by mamalola19: 5:23pm On May 03, 2012
bennyraz: instead of asking for your daughter lola, i asked for lolita. The nickname i gave her from the blue. Lolita means a young teenage girl regarded or depicted as the object of sexual desire. And if u imply lolita to be a brand of weavon or wig, it shows you use it. Mind you, i would never date or marry a girl that wear attachment/wig/weavon whatever. I like that part natural.

can she braid the hair below tongue
lolita is yours truly and not my daughter
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by ikechukz(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2012
y u 4get to include TOMATO JOS
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by Oluwa4Sure: 8:59pm On May 03, 2012
^^
And Black MOnkey
Re: Why Are Pet Names Named After Food And Confectionaries by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2012
mamalola19:

can she braid the hair below tongue
lolita is yours truly and not my daughter
if u braid urs and u can show me the pics and i like it, why not?

(1) (Reply)

When Love Fades. / For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute / How Do I Make A Good Impression To My Igbo In-laws To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.