Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. (876 Views)

# I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo / I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Inemobot(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2012
I need help of how to deliver my letter to my state governor. Thanks. Remain blessed.
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Inemobot(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2012
Pls after writing the letter, how may i going to sent it so that it will reach the Governor body?
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by egift(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2012
^Governor's Body shocked You wan kill am?

@Topic:
I will recommend you try some of these options:
- Walk straight to the Governor's office and table your request to whoever the cared to attend to you (security may be very tight before getting there)
- You can also look for one pot-belle thief chief that have dealings, personal relationship or contact with your governor (he may want something in return; ego-boosting or money - like owning what you are offering and you become his boy)
- You can package yourself, get your latter and block your Governor anywhere (this is dangerous - you will have just few seconds to explain yourself OR an overzealous security officer will create hole on your forehead with bullets. If it goes wrong here, the best you can get is to be beating Black and Blue)

You need to know when the Governor is in town. Many of them are not always there. Your biggest problem is not to reach the governor, but to make it pass the PA. Also don't be in a hurry, its mostly an analogue process (security and bureaucracy reasons).

NOTE:
If you are going to beg, forget. Wait for election time.
If its a proposal, make sure its tight, don't be greedy but don't over sell it so that they will not hijack it.
If you are going there to protest or complain, you are better of staying far away from government house (try Nairaland, Twitter and FB) grin
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Inemobot(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2012
Pls when i get to the office, what did i going to tell the security?
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Maxymilliano(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2012
I think the poster should be ignored. U re still asking what you'll state as your mission at the security check, what was your intention before putting it into writing?
Re: Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. by Inemobot(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2012
Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ACN /CPC Merger Fails As CPC Fights Itself and ACN open for settlement from PDP / Anambra Senate Race: Dirty Forgery Scandal Of Margery Okadigbo / Sanusi Wears Chieftaincy Robe To Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.