Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (37533 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 8:33pm On May 05, 2012
Brain fart!!

noiseless: Huu huu! Obese son of a coward aka CON-MEN FULL OF TRIBE= UNA CON CON FOOOL or ONAKANKANFOOOL. Your mighty/obese nigeria vowed never to recognise the great IKEMBA as soldier but when the going got tough what happened? Your very FAT ELEPHANT but LIGHTERWEIGHT of Africa chickened and recognised IKEMBE as an ARMY GENERAL, how about that you bloody son of ONAKANKANFOOOOL?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 8:44pm On May 05, 2012
ILEKE IDI or KOBOJOKIE aka KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO, you are just trying to provok people into threatening to question you on what sort of drugs you take when you get deported, and you will use it go and present it as evidence that your life will be in danger should you be deported to where you belong to. Let me make it clear to the canadien authorities to pay no attention to any YAHOO YAHOO tactics you may apply cos it's in your blood, even a white boi claimed he always knew what a thing of the night you are, and yet your "nigerian or African" people were too ignorant or naive to see what you really are how poisonous you are, you even went on to invent fake ID to pose as CAROL JIANI sending masseges to your inbox just to blackmail her just like you and some of your NAIRALAND cohorts are doing with fake Igbo IDs on this forum. But Noiseless will like to have 1 2 1 with the new bigot queen of YYY.
NigerianLaw:

The person that wrote this article Kaanayo Wachukwu is wanted in the UK. He snuck into Canada illegally
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 10:20pm On May 05, 2012
I have insurance of 10 pigs to mutilate and post the gory pictures here, should ANYTHING happens to Kemi. The flat-head pigs are all around me looking for gutter to suck.

Shall we walk the talk?

noiseless: Aaah! No be you say you be oga? My prison cell is full oh, bring back that your Maggot infested brain for some free medical attention, since your political looting fathers did not make any affordable.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by jman77(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2012
is this the same omololu that used to rant shits at premier FM in ibadan some few years back? Talks lots fake things on radio like somebody having the middle finger stuck in the arse.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by jman77(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I have insurance of 10 pigs to mutilate and post the gory pictures here, should ANYTHING happens to Kemi. The flat-head pigs are all around me looking for gutter to suck.

Shall we walk the talk?

a threat or promise? angry
Rhino.5dm:

Shall we walk the talk?

a threat or promise?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 12:25am On May 06, 2012
What fool you are, you think your KEMI is anything to anyone more than a very sick individual who needs nothing other than psychiatrist just like, yet with because of the hypocrisy or ignorance running in your family blood no one seems to give a f@ck about your predicament. Once again no one gives a f@ck about your KEMI SHIIT and i wonder with which leggs are you gonna be able to stand and do the "mutilation", are you hire solid leggs to replace those tiny shaky leggs that can't even carry your obese higher part of your body? maybe you can hire or borrow some leggs, till then you can only flex your fatty muscle at the defenseless computer which you are using under your bed room with doors and windows shut, BLOODY & COWARD SON OF ONAKANKANFOOOL.
Rhino.5dm:

Shall we walk the talk?

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 5:21am On May 06, 2012
I thought you funny pigs are threatening to harm her? Do it and don't let the news filters, else I will "smash" those pigs around me and post their gory pictures here. Stop jabbering and walk the talk!

This is no threat or promise. Lets walk the talk! Gone are the days where my people would be subjected to pains. The last Kano attacks on my brothers saw the slaughtering of "northern goats" and it was done quietly.

No one has monopoly of violence! South west and her citizens MUST be protected.

noiseless: What fool you are, you think your KEMI is anything to anyone more than a very sick individual who needs nothing other than psychiatrist just like, yet with because of the hypocrisy or ignorance running in your family blood no one seems to give a f@ck about your predicament. Once again no one gives a f@ck about your KEMI SHIIT and i wonder with which leggs are you gonna be able to stand and do the "mutilation", are you hire solid leggs to replace those tiny shaky leggs that can't even carry your obese higher part of your body? maybe you can hire or borrow some leggs, till then you can only flex your fatty muscle at the defenseless computer which you are using under your bed room with doors and windows shut, BLOODY & COWARD SON OF ONAKANKANFOOOL.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by NigerianLaw: 6:34am On May 06, 2012
Why are you all fighting about a woman that does not even CARE about you all. First she's not related to any politician (Biggest misconception) She is forever gonna hate Igbos. We all know why...She wrote the story Of Kaanayao Wachucku's car theft ring in 2007 and got him fired from a government job in Canada. She always wins. Looks like most of you cant get into her FB page and you are mad. Follow her on Twitter. She's my friend on twitter. @Snitchlady and @HipHossip and @MyYoungToronto. The reason she is facing deportation will shock you!! She has US immigration papers and her 2 sons are US citizens. 4 kids?? Where are you guys getting this shit from?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by BlackPikiN(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2012
^^^Damn! You liar!

You have some silly excuse for everything.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by EHITZ(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2012
That is obviously her account! @Nigerianlaw. You are just like a cat with Nine lives! Ha! Kemi!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 9:28am On May 06, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I thought you funny pigs are threatening to harm her? Do it and don't let the news filters, else I will "smash" those pigs around me and post their gory pictures here. Stop jabbering and walk the talk!

This is no threat or promise. Lets walk the talk! Gone are the days where my people would be subjected to pains. The last Kano attacks on my brothers saw the slaughtering of "northern goats" and it was done quietly.

No one has monopoly of violence! South west and her citizens MUST be protected.

That is what i'm talking about you being obese and impotent bloody coward,leave the kano people out of this for now and stop running around like a headless chicken which you are trying too hard to convince your foolish self that you still have some running skills left, even though it's clear the hot water is boiling fast, since you enjoy making mockry of your disability which is OBESE,COWARDICE & IMPOTENCE. Let make it clear to you that i don't enjoy disabled people mocking themselves so i will contribute so you can be sent to a disabled home, And for your information let me advise you not to try to be clever by forcing people to appear threatening to the NOBODY sister of yours (KEMI), so you can fool the Canadian Immigration to change their mind from kicking her obese &cancerous lips out of their land, cos this is your unclever game plan. Also since you and her are used to operating with multiple fake IDs online in your quest to fool yourselves and the gullibles. Once again your bloody biggot and fraudlent sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO is a nobody to any of us and she must be dealt with by the Canadian authorities.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by OK2NV3: 9:47am On May 06, 2012
fraudster. The peeps in power are to busy stashin dough to give a rats azz over some desperate single mum wanna be canadian
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 10:08am On May 06, 2012
Multiple brain farts! Just don't let anything happen to HER!

noiseless: That is what i'm talking about you being obese and impotent bloody coward,leave the kano people out of this for now and stop running around like a headless chicken which you are trying too hard to convince your foolish self that you still have some running skills left, even though it's clear the hot water is boiling fast, since you enjoy making mockry of your disability which is OBESE,COWARDICE & IMPOTENCE. Let make it clear to you that i don't enjoy disabled people mocking themselves so i will contribute so you can be sent to a disabled home, And for your information let me advise you not to try to be clever by forcing people to appear threatening to the NOBODY sister of yours (KEMI), so you can fool the Canadian Immigration to change their mind from kicking her obese &cancerous lips out of their land, cos this is your unclever game plan. Also since you and her are used to operating with multiple fake IDs online in your quest to fool yourselves and the gullibles. Once again your bloody biggot and fraudlent sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO is a nobody to any of us and she must be dealt with by the Canadian authorities.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 10:08am On May 06, 2012
KEMI, i ve been asking you to reveal all your fake IDs not only on nairaland but on other online forums, where you are doing nothing other than manifesting exactly the way the cursed loothing money your father spent on your head and left millions of your people in the old oyo state to perish in hunger? Now even the white people know what a mad hyena and poisonous serpent you are. By the way what is the reason behind your very own child running away from your home at the age of 12, please KEMI can you explain, well no need since it's genetic disorder running in your family blood, finally ask your TINY LEGGS BUT OBESE BROTHER RHINO.5DM to raise his games on here or you fire his tiny little DRY SPAGHETTI LEGGS since they can't support his OBESE UPPER BODY.
NigerianLaw: Why are you all fighting about a woman that does not even CARE about you all. First she's not related to any politician (Biggest misconception) She is forever gonna hate Igbos. We all know why...She wrote the story Of Kaanayao Wachucku's car theft ring in 2007 and got him fired from a government job in Canada. She always wins. Looks like most of you cant get into her FB page and you are mad. Follow her on Twitter. She's my friend on twitter. @Snitchlady and @HipHossip and @MyYoungToronto. The reason she is facing deportation will shock you!! She has US immigration papers and her 2 sons are US citizens. 4 kids?? Where are you guys getting this shit from?

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 10:32am On May 06, 2012
Huu huu! Now i can confirm this spaghetti legged and obese upper bodied son of a bloody coward as a crowned ONAKANKANFOOOOOOOOOL! Your game plan to use the usuall YYY (YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba) internet scamming tactics to rush to her recue has failed before you even get started, What else is left, will you and her KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO your sick evil sister resort in using your multiple fake online ids to start threatening herself to make it look as if someone really give a f@ck about her, for her to win her immigration claims? BHUUHAA HAA HAA! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.
Rhino.5dm:
Multiple brain farts! Just don't let anything happen to HER!

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 11:19am On May 06, 2012
I wonder why you kept on vomiting this thrash form your crime-filled skull. Your continue harping of "Yahoo Yahoo", "multiple ID", "Scams" could only depict you as the fruadulent ediot you are!

How else can I understand why every single post of yours is filled with terminologies and other advance free fraud techniques well explained in a manner which suggest a first hand on the job experience? I know it is a mystery to you that others are out there making money legally, while you are hold up in a cafe waiting for replies from the millions of scamming mails you sent out. Take time to re-read your regurgitated post and see how dumber you are sounding.

Some of us are very verrry verrryyyy comfortable with life, as we make a monthly earnings in six digits. So, I call your "mugu" or "maga" hunting epic fail. Try again!

Like I earlier said, I don't give a hoot about who she is or was, but as a south westerner being persecuted for expressing her fundamental human rights of freedom of expression, then it is my responsibility to look up for her!. Just let anything happen to her beacuse she said biafra is dead or Ojukwu is dead. [b]What was the purpose of this thread in the first place or even making front page? [/b]To mock and threaten her? . . .walk the talk!!!

noiseless: Huu huu! Now i can confirm this spaghetti legged and obese upper bodied son of a bloody coward as a crowned ONAKANKANFOOOOOOOOOL! Your game plan to use the usuall YYY (YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba) internet scamming tactics to rush to her recue has failed before you even get started, What else is left, will you and her KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO your sick evil sister resort in using your multiple fake online ids to start threatening herself to make it look as if someone really give a f@ck about her, for her to win her immigration claims? BHUUHAA HAA HAA! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 1:32pm On May 06, 2012
Excuse me, making money in six digits legally? parheps you meant to say your YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba MONEY making has now been legalised ofcours that's the only way you can thrive in life, and don't even try to pretend not know about the YYY CULTURES in you. Ok now i get it loothing just like your KEMI'S father loothed dry the poor people of old oyo state with the family embark on full scale nationwide and international YYY INTERNET SCAMMING BUSNESS. One more time i advise you and her not fabricate any threat because of canadian passport, whatever nonsense she said has been said by a lot of you in public and they are still alive wallowing in their foolishness or ignorance with no anyone taking notice of their existence. And once again your attempt to secure a cannadian passport for your sister has suffered yet another shame, Why can't she get back and rejoin you lots anyway is she on a murder wanted list in her country?
Rhino.5dm:
I wonder why you kept on vomiting this thrash form your crime-filled skull. Your continue harping of "Yahoo Yahoo", "multiple ID", "Scams" could only depict you as the fruadulent ediot you are!

How else can I understand why every single post of yours is filled with terminologies and other advance free fraud techniques well explained in a manner which suggest a first hand on the job experience? I know it is a mystery to you that others are out there making money legally, while you are hold up in a cafe waiting for replies from the millions of scamming mails you sent out. Take time to re-read your regurgitated post and see how dumber you are sounding.

Some of us are very verrry verrryyyy comfortable with life, as we make a monthly earnings in six digits. So, I call your "mugu" or "maga" hunting epic fail. Try again!

Like I earlier said, I don't give a hoot about who she is or was, but as a south westerner being persecuted for expressing her fundamental human rights of freedom of expression, then it is my responsibility to look up for her!. Just let anything happen to her beacuse she said biafra is dead or Ojukwu is dead. [b]What was the purpose of this thread in the first place or even making front page? [/b]To mock and threaten her? . . .walk the talk!!!

Excuse me, making money in six digits legally? parheps you meant to say your YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba MONEY making has now been legalised ofcours that's the only way you can thrive in life, and don't even try to pretend not know about the YYY CULTURES in you. Ok now i get it loothing just like your KEMI'S father loothed dry the poor people of old oyo state with the family embark on full scale nationwide and international YYY INTERNET SCAMMING BUSNESS. One more time i advise you and her not fabricate any threat because of canadian passport, whatever nonsense she said has been said by a lot of you in public and they are still alive wallowing in their foolishness or ignorance with no anyone taking notice of their existence. And once again your attempt to secure a cannadian passport for your sister has suffered yet another shame, Why can't she get back and rejoin you lots anyway is she on a murder wanted list in her country?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 3:46pm On May 06, 2012
So, you are amaze that people are actually working and earning six digits? shocked shocked LWKMD!. I see why your IQ is on the low low side, best fit for sending scamming mails. What a poor hoodrat.

Little logic will always elude his royal daftness. I can't help you, since in your little world everybody is scammer like you. FBI should be closing on you, very soon you won't post anymore. The hunter is becoming the hunted, better take cover from that cafe.

Once you lurking vultures back off this lady, then you can smell peace. SCAMMER!!

noiseless: Excuse me, making money in six digits legally? parheps you meant to say your YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba MONEY making has now been legalised ofcours that's the only way you can thrive in life, and don't even try to pretend not know about the YYY CULTURES in you. Ok now i get it loothing just like your KEMI'S father loothed dry the poor people of old oyo state with the family embark on full scale nationwide and international YYY INTERNET SCAMMING BUSNESS. One more time i advise you and her not fabricate any threat because of canadian passport, whatever nonsense she said has been said by a lot of you in public and they are still alive wallowing in their foolishness or ignorance with no anyone taking notice of their existence. And once again your attempt to secure a cannadian passport for your sister has suffered yet another shame, Why can't she get back and rejoin you lots anyway is she on a murder wanted list in her country? Excuse me, making money in six digits legally? parheps you meant to say your YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba MONEY making has now been legalised ofcours that's the only way you can thrive in life, and don't even try to pretend not know about the YYY CULTURES in you. Ok now i get it loothing just like your KEMI'S father loothed dry the poor people of old oyo state with the family embark on full scale nationwide and international YYY INTERNET SCAMMING BUSNESS. One more time i advise you and her not fabricate any threat because of canadian passport, whatever nonsense she said has been said by a lot of you in public and they are still alive wallowing in their foolishness or ignorance with no anyone taking notice of their existence. And once again your attempt to secure a cannadian passport for your sister has suffered yet another shame, Why can't she get back and rejoin you lots anyway is she on a murder wanted list in her country?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 5:13pm On May 06, 2012
Headless chiken why are you panicking because you are adressed as a BORN TRIPLE Ys YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba OR BORN OF A BLOODY SCAMMING FRAUDSTER,do you not wanna add more chieftaincy title to your rotten name like CONMEN FOOL/ONAKANKANFOOOL? Or do you need borrow a solid leggs to support your TINY LITTLE SPAGHETTI LEGGS? Yea we all know those who work really hard to be where they are and those who got where they are by means of YAHOO YAHOO FAKE tactics and FAKE TORONTO CERTIFICATES plotting the down fall of other people and occupy their victim's position to earn "SIX DIGITS". Since you have reminded me of FBI i guess we will have to waite and see how they finish with your BIGOT & SICK sister. Again quit your useless cry like over fed baby, we have seen a lot of her likes, and didn't even care if they are in town. So your TORONTO SCAMMING KEMI has problems not anyone but the TORONTO authority and afterwards your very friendly FBI will take over for further exposing your entire family.
Rhino.5dm:
So, you are amaze that people are actually working and earning six digits? shocked shocked LWKMD!. I see why your IQ is on the low low side, best fit for sending scamming mails. What a poor hoodrat.

Little logic will always elude his royal daftness. I can't help you, since in your little world everybody is scammer like you. FBI should be closing on you, very soon you won't post anymore. The hunter is becoming the hunted, better take cover from that cafe.

Once you lurking vultures back off this lady, then you can smell peace. SCAMMER!!

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 5:31pm On May 06, 2012

useless: Headless chiken why are you panicking because you are adressed as a BORN TRIPLE Ys YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba OR BORN OF A BLOODY SCAMMING FRAUDSTER,do you not wanna add more chieftaincy title to your rotten name like CONMEN FOOL/ONAKANKANFOOOL? Or do you need borrow a solid leggs to support your TINY LITTLE SPAGHETTI LEGGS? Yea we all know those who work really hard to be where they are and those who got where they are by means of YAHOO YAHOO FAKE tactics and FAKE TORONTO CERTIFICATES plotting the down fall of other people and occupy their victim's position to earn "SIX DIGITS". Since you have reminded me of FBI i guess we will have to waite and see how they finish with your BIGOT & SICK sister. Again quit your useless cry like over fed baby, we have seen a lot of her likes, and didn't even care if they are in town. So your TORONTO SCAMMING KEMI has problems not anyone but the TORONTO authority and afterwards your very friendly FBI will take over for further exposing your entire family.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by seenoevil1: 6:12pm On May 06, 2012
[size=20pt]DEPORT THE BAST*RD WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT . OIL, OIL SOUP BAST*RDS [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Haha you trying to protect your tribalist sister from deportation grin
Nobody is touching her but her devilish mind will probably tear her apart.
Oyo is peaceful with the big house built with stolen money, I don't see why
She should be scared. You can marry her, you both have something in common.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 7:53pm On May 06, 2012
Bros, I don't need ANY woman cos, I'm happily married and my baby is kicking like his father cool. Besides, she wayyyy below what I can allow to suck my dicck, let alone digging. cos I don't do ugly or old women!! cool

Secondly, I'm well engage in making alot of money through third party(i.e people working for me), funny enough one of my production manager is an Ibo dude (the only Ibo man I can trust, though he his from ebonyi state, as I come to realise that they are more honest with money and not so overzealous, but Imolite, Anambras? ? ? shocked shocked olurun maje!)

Thirdly, my only interest stem out of the fact that she is a south westerner, as such I won't allow lurking vultures prey on her.

Toaskarity:

Haha you trying to protect your tribalist sister from deportation grin
Nobody is touching her but her devilish mind will probably tear her apart.
Oyo is peaceful with the big house built with stolen money, I don't see why
She should be scared. You can marry her, you both have something in common.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by jman77(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2012
She is a piece of shit to be flushed out of canadian toilet into river niger and to be munch harshly by DOGFISH........you feel me?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 11:29pm On May 06, 2012
RUBBISH! Guess those tiny little spaghetti leggs can't support you overweight upper body and your sick sister.lol!
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, I don't need ANY woman cos, I'm happily married and my baby is kicking like his father cool. Besides, she wayyyy below what I can allow to suck my dicck, let alone digging. cos I don't do ugly or old women!! cool

Secondly, I'm well engage in making alot of money through third party(i.e people working for me), funny enough one of my production manager is an Ibo dude (the only Ibo man I can trust, though he his from ebonyi state, as I come to realise that they are more honest with money and not so overzealous, but Imolite, Anambras? ? ? shocked shocked olurun maje!)

Thirdly, my only interest stem out of the fact that she is a south westerner, as such I won't allow lurking vultures prey on her.

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:19am On May 07, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I'm from anambra too, yea we like money just like chinese,american,britons etc and hardworking too, we always work
hard for it from ojukwu father -ibeto-innoson-ekenedili-good percent of those shop owner in alaba-99per owner
of onitsha market chai is it education? Recent result shows we are second to imo in jamb enrolment, prof achebe
-soludo-iweala-chike obi- oh gawd! Should I go on? Low poverty rate! We are second to none in nigeria We love money just like every one on earth tho we work more hard than some in nigeria making them jealous and resulting to words that we love money haha.. anyway let's don't derail
this thread of your tribalist sister, stop fighting for her stay no vulture will prey on her except her vulture mind.you can make her your second wife afterall you guys have something in common "she hates ojukwu"(from anambra) you hate anambrians" you see you both can even make a good couple uness is your recent wife same hateful as her.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:20am On May 07, 2012
noiseless: RUBBISH! Guess those tiny little spaghetti leggs can't support you overweight upper body and your sick sister.lol!
Bru you wickedooo! grin
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by ak47mann(m): 4:19am On May 07, 2012
^^
u no they dont fink most times grin they need to be reminded cool
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 7:16am On May 07, 2012
No replies yet? Lmao!
This poor little hoodrat is held up in a little cafe sending out scamming mails to gullibles. The Oyinbos don dey get sense abi? Brouhahahaha.

By the way, what is six figures that is making you look soooo stup!d? 100,000-999,999?? ?
How much is 100K?

useless: RUBBISH! Guess those tiny little spaghetti leggs can't support you overweight upper body and your sick sister.lol!

^
noiseless + u = useless. . . . . . .Rhino's equation of stup!dity cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.